Opinions on this quote?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
I mean, even if you see this as a moral conundrum, I don't see how it changes what Caedus implies, that he's not as dark side strong as either of them. Monstrosity is obviously an empowering trait.

FreshestSlice
I like how this quote says literally nothing. Exar Kun could be literally the most amoral person in the history of all realities, and that would say nothing about his personal strength. Stay in school kids. That way you can learn basic English and how sentences work.

BeverageWizard
Obvious bait is obvious.

Seriously? The quote is obviously implying that he would be a massive jerk if he let his daughter die. Not anything to do with power whatsoever

And nobody even tries to argue that Caedus is above Sidious in the first place tbh.

TheMuser
Yeah, This doesn't refer to power.

AncientPower
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I like how this quote says literally nothing. Exar Kun could be literally the most amoral person in the history of all realities, and that would say nothing about his personal strength. Stay in school kids. That way you can learn basic English and how sentences work.

I asked opinions you massive cvnt.

FreshestSlice
I guess you being retarded would be more fact than opinion at this point.

BeverageWizard
Originally posted by AncientPower
I asked opinions you massive cvnt.

Dude isn't wrong. The sentence structure isn't using monster in the context of power at all. This means nothing.

DarthCaedus77
Just to teach you about basic English AP.

Yes here Caedus notes that sith increase their strength through pain and he wants to increase his power through pain. No shit.

Caedus wants to get more powerful, yet he's worried that sacrificing his daughter will make him more powerful? If we take your interpretation of the quote that's what it says. By a worse monster he means morality which fits with what the ****ing paragraph says. Stop looking for things that aren't there.

Lord GOAT
yeah kun is above caedus https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/520234696085602325.png

TheMuser
Originally posted by Lord GOAT
yeah kun is above caedus https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/520234696085602325.png

Only if you scale off of...Thon

AncientPower
I'm not saying it refers to power at all, ffs. I am saying that it may imply he hasn't embraced the dark side to the same degree they have. Jesus fvcking Christ.

AncientPower
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I guess you being retarded would be more fact than opinion at this point.

As if you ever have anything relevant to say besides bitching. Now go back to whining on Hangouts about how shit your life is and how nothing has any value.

BeverageWizard
I'm not saying it refers to power at all, ffs. I am saying that it may imply he hasn't embraced the dark side to the same degree they have. Jesus fvcking Christ.

Thats like claiming that Darth Vader didn't embrace the Dark Side because he didn't want to kill Luke. Thats like claiming that Anakin didn't embrace the Dark Side because he loved Padme

AncientPower
The specific line of thought, and his whole character arc, is fundamentally based on the point that he doesn't want to repeat the mistakes of Vader. He further claims that the flaws of Palpatine, Kun, Nadd and Sadow is that they were "self-absorbed", instead of serving the galaxy. He wanted to save his daughter Allana from the 'dark-man' and sought a unified order in the galaxy. He never fully embraced the dark side like Palpatine and Kun, because he'd then become "self-absorbed." He even reprimands himself for killing one of his own officers and embracing his rage.

I also can fully entertain your comparisons with one to Darth Malgus, he killed his wife Eleena Daru thus embracing his power fully and achieved a state of enlightenment with the dark side of the Force because of this. Palpatine says that Vader's biggest drawback to his power was his self-imposed mental handicaps, not his physical limitations.

This thread isn't even about Kun, to be honest, it's Caedus.

FreshestSlice
As if you ever have anything relevant to say besides bitching. Now go back to whining on Hangouts about how shit your life is and how nothing has any value.
Man, to not only show how irrelevant you are, ironically enough, but also how completely ignorant you are in the space of two short sentences. I'm legitimately impressed how even when you break through the center of the Earth, and all the way up to the crust again, you somehow manage to dig the hole deeper.

AncientPower
You may want to ask those who routinely mock you for it when you're not around. On the other hand you, and 77 for that, can do one if all you have to do is troll, I don't give a fvck about your edgelordiness.

gold slorg
as the admin of the primary kmc discord i have to deny, never saw Freshest get mocked over there

AncientPower
Not referring to Discord. But can we get back on track here?

Hope_w
Freshestcunt

ares834
Not referring to Discord. But can we get back on track here?

What else is there to say? Caedus isn't as evil as Palps or Exar. Everyone who has read LotF (or hell even has a passing knowledge of it) knows this.

NewGuy01
I mean, even if you see this as a moral conundrum, I don't see how it changes what Caedus implies, that he's not as dark side strong as either of them. Monstrosity is obviously an empowering trait.
It's not.

Selenial
Originally posted by gold slorg
as the admin of the primary kmc discord

rip sas

NewGuy01
Not sure what that's supposed to mean, I've been RIP since CoD. Bullet Club was Skillz's discord, I just made it for him.

Jeffo
wat an failure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.