Galeem vs. Dharkon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
Takes place at the same place in Ultimate, but there is no hands to aid either of them.

Jmanghan
uh... draw.

I'm pretty sure that was a given considering what the storyline is.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, although Galeem had more feats of killing characters with the opening scene. Both make Tabuu look like a joke though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, although Galeem had more feats of killing characters with the opening scene. Both make Tabuu look like a joke though. YEAH **** TABUU.

victreebelvictr
This I already know, but that is why I picked it.

It seems like they can perform different attacks from each other, no?

LaserBoi
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, although Galeem had more feats of killing characters with the opening scene. Both make Tabuu look like a joke though. I agree, it makes galeem look stronger, but we have yet to see them battle in this situation.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by LaserBoi
I agree, it makes galeem look stronger, but we have yet to see them battle in this situation. The only point they battled each other was in the Final Battle we had with both of them, but that was not a real battle considering it was a Boss Battle.

We also see a clip where they both shoot a beam at each other, the beam meets but disappears in the middle of each other, signifying that they are evenly matched.

I am just wondering if one of them has an attack that would make the other one screwed.

Jmanghan
They are equal in everywhere.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jmanghan
They are equal in everywhere. Yeah, Probably...

I felt like Galeem was a bit more difficult to defeat though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.