Where would you rather live? In DC with Batman or Marvel with Iron Man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
You will be protected by them and trained by them. Movie Versions.

Flyattractor
I dunno. I can see downsides to both. Tony being a selfish immature Jerk will probably screw things up, and thus get you killed. Having Mr I Gagrle With Gravel and I have Mommy Daddy Issues around all the time would probably not be any fun.

SO I choose to take my chances.

Silent Master
Movie Batman isn't all that smart, plus doesn't have the resources to be very good at training or protecting people.

Flyattractor
Of course I guess that would depend on what You are being Protected From.

Everyday Life or Comic Book Nonsense?

eh. I just get Tony to give me a suit of Armor.

HumbleServant
Basically the events that has happened so far and future events

Flyattractor
So I still chose Tony. Cause in the Nolan verse. Batman went Broke.
Tony stayed rich!!!!!!!!!

HumbleServant
This is Ben Affleck Batman.

Flyattractor
...Oh then Def Tony

Josh_Alexander
IM definitely.

HumbleServant
Is it more difficult to survive in DC?

Flyattractor
Well in DC when People die they stay dead, unless your Superman.
AND People DIE in the DCEU!

BruceSkywalker
neither both suck

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well in DC when People die they stay dead, unless your Superman.
AND People DIE in the DCEU! Or Joker.

Darth Thor
Well id rather be trained by Batman. But Gotham is a bit of a shit place to live in.

HumbleServant
You can tell Batman to send you to live somewhere else.

relentless1
Batfleck easy, what can Tony really teach you in a physical combat sense? On the other hand, Tony could just hook you up with a suit of your own so that'd be pretty sweet... I'm more inclined to be trained by an intense, focused individual at the end of the day rather than a carefree jokester though

playa1258
Batman will train you much better but Gotham sucks.

The Spectre+
and i can always troll alfred. stick out tongue

HumbleServant
Originally posted by playa1258
Batman will train you much better but Gotham sucks. You dont have to be in Gotham. Batman has enough money to have you live somewhere else even Metropolis.

CroftAlice
Surrey,London

Croft Manor

Silent Master
Tony easily, he just has far better resources and is a hell of a lot smarter.

Surtur
Originally posted by relentless1
Batfleck easy, what can Tony really teach you in a physical combat sense? On the other hand, Tony could just hook you up with a suit of your own so that'd be pretty sweet... I'm more inclined to be trained by an intense, focused individual at the end of the day rather than a carefree jokester though

The IM suit is way more valuable than any training Batman could give you. When aliens show up do you wanna be able to bust out a high tech suit of armor or do you wanna be able to throw a batarang super accurately?

Darth Thor
Was the OP offering us an Iron Man suit?

If he was then thats a no brainer. But I didnt get that impression.

Perhaps training to build an IM suit, but im pretty sure youd need multiple Masters Degrees to understand that training.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Was the OP offering us an Iron Man suit?

If he was then thats a no brainer. But I didnt get that impression.

Perhaps training to build an IM suit, but im pretty sure youd need multiple Masters Degrees to understand that training.

Other than use the suit, what is Tony gonna train you to do? Teach you the joy of alcoholism?

Silent Master
The Op is about training and protection, why wouldn't you get access to a suit?

Darth Thor
Because Tony protecting you doesn't mean Tony gives you a suit?

Heck he's taken Spider-Man under his tutelage and given him a suit, but that suit wouldn't be very useful without Spidey powers. So even he got nothing like a proper IM suit.

Originally posted by Surtur
Other than use the suit, what is Tony gonna train you to do? Teach you the joy of alcoholism?

Science, making money, being a playboy..

jaden_2.0
Ironman doesn't really tackle crime so on a day to day basis probably Batman. Then again Gotham is more of a crime ridden shithole to begin with than Stark's New York.

The Spectre+
..not to derail the thread but who do you guys think is richer?

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Because Tony protecting you doesn't mean Tony gives you a suit?

Heck he's taken Spider-Man under his tutelage and given him a suit, but that suit wouldn't be very useful without Spidey powers. So even he got nothing like a proper IM suit.

Science, making money, being a playboy..

Spidey didn't get a proper suit because he already has powers and so Tony made the suit with that in mind. We know Tony has plenty of suits to spare.

As for the science, money, and being a playboy...unless you're a genius Tony wouldn't be able to teach you anything special. When it comes to making money...besides the fact he was born into a rich family with connections, his intellect plays a big part too(designing weapons). Lol even Tony being a playboy isn't really cuz he's some super suave ladies man it's cuz he's rich and women find him attractive.

Surtur
Originally posted by The Spectre+

Probably Tony...he used to design and sell weapons.

relentless1
Originally posted by The Spectre+

check Forbes fictional 15, Stark is richer

playa1258
Forbes fictional 15 is not accurate at all.

Surtur
Originally posted by playa1258
Forbes fictional 15 is not accurate at all.

#FakeNewsAboutFakeThings

Silent Master
The thread is about iron Man and Batman protecting and training you. It's rather obvious that the training is supposed to be geared towards being a hero. Thus Ironman training would involve you getting a suit.

Nibedicus

Bentley
*Nibedicus starts hammering*

relentless1
Id rather get training done with Bruce because outside of the suit Tony is no fighter but maybe get Tonys tech after you graduate?... also id imagine you'd get wayyy more pu$$y hanging out with Tony than you would this particular version of Bruce so there's that

cdtm
The one who's city isn't completely devastated.

relentless1
Originally posted by cdtm
The one who's city isn't completely devastated.

lol....soo Gotham then??

MCU NYC has been phucked up several times....

Harlem in Incredible Hulk

Downtown in Avengers

Midtown in Spider Man

Greenwich Village in Infinity War

Khazra Reborn
Tony by a mile. His bleeding edge armor is more advanced than anything we've seen in the dceu thus far.

Silent Master
Years of intense training from Batman at absolute best might make you a great fighter with access to somewhat decent gadgets. Iron-man would make you at least a somewhat decent fighter that has a access to top tier futuristic tech.

At the end of the day Batman's training = might on a very good day be able to beat a group of fighters vs Iron-man's training = even on a bad day being able to take out entire platoons

Dr Will Hatch
Why would I want to live in the shitty DCEU?

Putinbot1
Tony, Bruce is a dick. I can imagine Tony and I discussing grooming and pulling chicks.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
Spidey didn't get a proper suit because he already has powers and so Tony made the suit with that in mind. We know Tony has plenty of suits to spare.

As for the science, money, and being a playboy...unless you're a genius Tony wouldn't be able to teach you anything special. When it comes to making money...besides the fact he was born into a rich family with connections, his intellect plays a big part too(designing weapons). Lol even Tony being a playboy isn't really cuz he's some super suave ladies man it's cuz he's rich and women find him attractive.

I mean Im not entirely sure what hes gonna teach you even in the suit. Im sure you can just practice flying around in it yourself.

The big thing he can teach you is science. And how to build an IM suit. But fact is we just wont be smart enough to pass that training.

However being protected by IM might insinuate getting a suit. If you get a suit then this is a no brainer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.