Namor vs Hydro-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Parmaniac
Hydro-Man

zopzop
How can Namor lose? Last time I saw Hydro Man all he could do was hit people with water. That's a bad strategy vs Namor.

cdtm
He can't leech water?

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
He can't leech water?
I VAGUELY remember him doing that but someone told me it was a power up that he's since lost. Need confirmation on that.

I just remember something. Loki Awakened Hydro Man would win but again that was a temporary thing during Acts of Vengeance (Loki awakened Hydro Man to his true potential).

DarkSaint85
Is this what you guys are thinking about?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/15/150097/6476015-terrible.jpg

Parmaniac
Originally posted by zopzop
How can Namor lose? Last time I saw Hydro Man all he could do was hit people with water. That's a bad strategy vs Namor. How can he win? Worst thing that can happen to Hydro-Man is that he has to outlive Namor. I also doubt that the amp he gets from Hydros punches is > the damage he takes.

Also he xan drain the water from his body.

DarkSaint85
Zopzop thinks only women like Mera can suck heroes dry.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is this what you guys are thinking about?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/15/150097/6476015-terrible.jpg
Yes.
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How can he win? Worst thing that can happen to Hydro-Man is that he has to outlive Namor. I also doubt that the amp he gets from Hydros punches is > the damage he takes.

Darksaint just posted the scan of Hydro Man desiccating someone. He was amped by the Wizard. The question is if he kept that amp or is he back to his standard levels.

One Big Mob
This is like throwing Apollo against Superman. Hydroman amps Namor and then he blows up the solar system killing any remnants in the nova.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by zopzop
Yes.

Darksaint just posted the scan of Hydro Man desiccating someone. He was amped by the Wizard. The question is if he kept that amp or is he back to his standard levels. I'm not at home as soon as I am I can post him using that again in a different story.

ShadowFyre
Depends on how much water hydro man has access to right? I know Namor can survive at the bottom of the ocean but Hydroman could potentially crush him maybe?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How can he win? Worst thing that can happen to Hydro-Man is that he has to outlive Namor. I also doubt that the amp he gets from Hydros punches is > the damage he takes.

thumb up

sonicwires
hydro -man can drain the moisture out of namors body as long as hydro man remains in liquid form namor cant hurt him but i am not going to say " hydro man can beat namor ".. being that namor has time after time manhandled the avengers , ff4 , and vemon

sonicwires
spiderman has never beaten actually hydroman by himself !

usually all spiderman does is slow hydro man down and make it so he cant fight anymore for hours then hydro man retreats into sewer or a lake
when he teams up with black cat she uses her luck powers and they manage to knock him out cold ..when he is in the fleshy form not aquatic form so i dont know if namor can hurt him -- i think hydro man wins

Mindset
Namor drowns him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.