Bungie breaking away from Activision (Confirmed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tzeentch
I can't link to a source because I am phone posting and lazy, but it's confirmed news at this point, there is even a official statement on Bungie and Activision Community sites. Essentially bungee is no longer working with Activision, and are now the sole publisher of Destiny. They've stated that going forward they will also be self-publishing any future projects they work on.

This is probably the best news you can get for busony and Destiny as a franchise, honestly. I wonder what Activision's strategy is here though, it's no secret that they've been having a lot of problems with blizzard as well. Are they just trying to downsize and reduce overhead? Seems like all their cash cows are dropping one by one.

BackFire
Yeah, big news, and I guess we'll see now how much of a negative influence Activision was on them with Destiny 1 and 2. Here's a link about it.

https://kotaku.com/bungie-splits-with-activision-1831651740

NemeBro
Shut up fatasses

Tzeentch
Im gay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.