Annihilus vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
2 fights

Standard versions

Annihilus vs Ultron

Annihilus w/Qbands vs Phalanx Ultron

Who wins

XLR87T3
This is rape, Ultron sends a few clones to beat the living crap out of the bug, then assimilates him

Insane Titan
Originally posted by XLR87T3
This is rape, Ultron sends a few clones to beat the living crap out of the bug, then assimilates him Annihilus with the bands survived Galactus herald my rage blast that wiped out 3 solar systems.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Annihilus with the bands survived Galactus herald my rage blast that wiped out 3 solar systems. Show scans, and show physical durability feats for Annihilus or Ultron still one-shots

abhilegend
Annihhilus drains Ultron

Insane Titan
Show scans, and show physical durability feats for Annihilus or Ultron still one-shots go read annihilation and he took the blast from ground zero the attack. With out the Q bands he manhadled nova with the full nova force and Quasar at the same time.

XLR87T3
go read annihilation and he took the blast from ground zero the attack. With out the Q bands he manhadled nova with the full nova force and Quasar at the same time. Oh ok, Ultron physically rips Annihilus limb from limb, since there's zero physical durability feats proving otherwise

Insane Titan

zopzop
2 fights

Standard versions

Annihilus vs Ultron

Annihilus w/Qbands vs Phalanx Ultron

Who wins
By standard versions, you mean Annihilus with the Cosmic Control Rod yes? If so, standard Annihilus wins after a good fight.

Annihilus with the Quantum Bands and Cosmic Control Rod vs Phalanx Ultron : Annihilus wins.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
By standard versions, you mean Annihilus with the Cosmic Control Rod yes? If so, standard Annihilus wins after a good fight.

Annihilus with the Quantum Bands and Cosmic Control Rod vs Phalanx Ultron : Annihilus wins. Yeah I mean Annihilus with the control rod as standard.

XLR87T3

DarkSaint85
Show scans, and show physical durability feats for Annihilus or Ultron still one-shots

http://i.imgur.com/XXTQLyO.png

'Fought for HOURS'

Against Mjolinr:
https://imgur.com/a/FsUEz

You're welcome.

DarkSaint85
You want me to prove a negative? I asked for physical durability, you gave me energy tanking feats.

Annihilus' absolute best feat without being amped is when he killed Quasar, and that was a massive outlier. Nothing he has done without any amps comes close to that feat.

With the Quantum Bands, he still gets dogpiled and assimilated into the Phalanx, while Ultron sips his oil and watches in his spaceship. Compared to the bug, Ultron is immortal, and absorbing energy from clones will do nothing

Since when does Ultron get a spaceship?

Anyway, look how Annihilus wrestles Jane Thor to a stalemate:
https://imgur.com/a/hzrOI

And as someone wise once said:
Black Panther can tag Hulk, the same way Batman can tag Wonder Woman.

I never mentioned speed, because everyone can hit everyone with plot, according to Darksaint, but strength scaling is how the writers show one character is stronger than another. Hercules still moved half earth, and Hulk is far stronger than that. Debate that.

leonidas
if the ccr can drain ultron anny wins, if not he oses. we should be looking for ccr feats here since that is the only chance anny has of winning this. we've seen ultron overpower thor on a couple occasions, and all the other avengers as well. if it becomes physical ultron will win every single time. i don't know if the rod can drain ultron or not.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
if the ccr can drain ultron anny wins, if not he oses. we should be looking for ccr feats here since that is the only chance anny has of winning this. we've seen ultron overpower thor on a couple occasions, and all the other avengers as well. if it becomes physical ultron will win every single time. i don't know if the rod can drain ultron or not.

Don't see why not. It has drained machinery before.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Don't see why not. It has drained machinery before. thumb up he started to drain the nova force iirc

Someone should do a Annihilus respect thread

carver9
http://i.imgur.com/XXTQLyO.png

'Fought for HOURS'

Against Mjolinr:
https://imgur.com/a/FsUEz

You're welcome.

Didnt this fight take place in an Avengers comic?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Didnt this fight take place in an Avengers comic?

Back on topic. ...... This can not be ignored. .... This can not be ignored.

smile

carver9
I'm asking for a reason. smile

DarkSaint85

Of course, you are trying to use my argument against me. Team book, etc etc.

You are far too transparent and easy to read!

Please post Annihilus' showings in his own book, if you want smile

celeyhyga17
U're too late.

Already brought this up in original thread. Find ure own arguments...

DarkSaint85
Is this a team book too?

https://i.postimg.cc/nzbbTXsc/CsVYWp9.png
https://i.postimg.cc/Ss60Pm8L/hTtNBnL.png

Asking for a reason smile

leonidas

carver9
Of course, you are trying to use my argument against me. Team book, etc etc.

You are far too transparent and easy to read!

Please post Annihilus' showings in his own book, if you want smile

With that said, you of all peeps on here shouldn't post any fights (especially with Thor in it) from an Avengers books as evidence of how durable a person is?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
U're too late.

Already brought this up in original thread. Find ure own arguments...

Which thread? Dark tend to be all over the place with his debating (accept showings when it fits him. Like his current bullet argument with Wonder Woman but not accepting Superman continuous getting slapped around by bricks). Can you post the link here please.

DarkSaint85
Which thread? Dark tend to be all over the place with his debating (accept showings when it fits him. Like his current bullet argument with Wonder Woman but not accepting Superman continuous getting slapped around by bricks). Can you post the link here please.

Why are you so stupid?

leonidas
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
I will try and spell it out simply.

The argument in the other thread is that it doesn't matter what Supergirl's feats are, because WW has fought her already.

IOW, fights are all that matters.

I then bring up her fights with Batman. With bullets.

But apparently, they don't count now? My point is that using YOUR logic, we cannot ignore these, do you agree?

IOW, YOU, Carver9, are the one who is all over the place. Accepting feats when it suits you. Ignoring the ones you don't, and just focussing on their interactions, when you and I both know that interactions can sometimes be low showings for one side (like WW's low showings when she faces Batman).

In this thread, I have posted Annihilus and Thor. Now, if you want to question it as a low showing for Thor, then by all means - prove it. Prove that Annihilus is NOT on that level.

THAT is how you debate.

carver9
I will try and spell it out simply.

The argument in the other thread is that it doesn't matter what Supergirl's feats are, because WW has fought her already.

IOW, fights are all that matters.

I then bring up her fights with Batman. With bullets.

But apparently, they don't count now? My point is that using YOUR logic, we cannot ignore these, do you agree?

IOW, YOU, Carver9, are the one who is all over the place. Accepting feats when it suits you. Ignoring the ones you don't, and just focussing on their interactions, when you and I both know that interactions can sometimes be low showings for one side (like WW's low showings when she faces Batman).

In this thread, I have posted Annihilus and Thor. Now, if you want to question it as a low showing for Thor, then by all means - prove it. Prove that Annihilus is NOT on that level.

THAT is how you debate.

You use Batman to discredit fights that goes against your character. You rely on LOW SHOWINGS to back your claims against a character not being as strong as what you think they should be. Lol... I dont discredit fights but I do not use low showings as an average.

You're the one who discredit Hulk showing because you said that Jane was weak in Avengers book and what do you do, post a scan of a fight from an avengers book. You are a hypocrite of the highest order and you pick and choose when you want to use showings. Doesnt work like that, bro. You've lost all rights to post any fights with Thor in it from an avengers book. Remember, she couldnt stop a meteor. She is weak.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

It's funny that you find bashing emoji worthy. You're one of our oldest members. Thought you was above stuff like that. Oh well.

DarkSaint85
You use Batman to discredit fights that goes against your character.
Did they not happen, then? In a canon comic? Can we ignore them? did Steve Trevor not defeat Cheetah?

Then what is WW's average against bullets against her skin?

Ahhh, and here it is. All because of Hulk, who isn't in this thread.

Which is why I posted a Hulk scan smile

But you're right. I used Team Jane to show his durability. So he's at least equal to Team Jane, right?

How about here (I notice you BLATANTLY IGNORED THIS ONE):
https://imgur.com/a/FsUEz?

NOT A TEAM BOOK. Funny how you....picked and chose which Thor to focus on.

Idiot.

carver9

Did they not happen, then? In a canon comic? Can we ignore them? did Steve Trevor not defeat Cheetah?

Then what is WW's average against bullets against her skin?

Ahhh, and here it is. All because of Hulk, who isn't in this thread.

Which is why I posted a Hulk scan smile

But you're right. I used Team Jane to show his durability. So he's at least equal to Team Jane, right?

How about here (I notice you BLATANTLY IGNORED THIS ONE):
https://imgur.com/a/FsUEz?

NOT A TEAM BOOK. Funny how you....picked and chose which Thor to focus on.

Idiot.

It did happen. Just like Shadow Dragon being too fast for Superma happened or Kalibak, Mongul, Shaggyman, Grundy, Konvikt was all fast enough to hit Superman. Did that not happen? Hypocrite. Let me guess, you ignore these showings as evidence but you WILL accept Batman fighting people he shouldn't be fighting and Diana being damaged by bullets. Be consistent, please.

I dont care about the Hulk scan. You should NOT have posted the Jane scan. Period. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

You can post scans AFTER posting an Avengers book Jane showing and it still holds no weight because again, you went pages talking about how weak Avengers Jane is outside of her books but you then go and post a scan of the same Jane. If no one mentioned anything, you would've kept going with it but ya got pointed out. It's not about Hulk, this is about your consistency on using scans whenever YOU feel like they should be used. If you was an honest debater, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Also, lol at the name calling. It's like I'm debating against a kid.

DarkSaint85
Actually, I just noticed something in those Jane scans.

Annihilus is fighting evenly with Jane.

Yet Falcon does more damage to Annihilus than Jane does.

Falcon is obviously stronger than Jane thumb up. Can't ignore that, can we Carv?

leonidas
you guys should get your own forum. seriously.

carver9
Actually, I just noticed something in those Jane scans.

Annihilus is fighting evenly with Jane.

Yet Falcon does more damage to Annihilus than Jane does.

Falcon is obviously stronger than Jane thumb up. Can't ignore that, can we Carv?

Jane hitting him on his armor vs Falcon hitting his actual flesh? Naah, we cant ignore it.

XLR87T3
Annihilus stalemating Thor is not a feat, LMAO.

Ultron still squishes the bug, thanks for proving Annihilus is on the same tier of people Ultron fodderizes

panthergod
Ultron stomps easily. This is not close.

abhilegend

Ultron still squishes the bug, thanks for proving Annihilus is on the same tier of people Ultron fodderizes
What?

DarkSaint85

Did you not see the scans of him casually taking Mjolnir shots to the face?

You asked for physical durability scans.....

XLR87T3
Striking feats for Jane? And the Odinson sent Annihilus flying and momentarily KO'd him, Ultron wouldn't even budge and is immune to his own power

DarkSaint85
Where do you see him momentarily KOd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.