What could a scientist in my Star Wars fan fic be trying to create?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis

Emperordmb
What about something like a neutrino based scanner or something. Like some kinda scanner/optical lens thing which projects neutrinos (subatomic particles that can easily pass through matter) and have the scientist do some scifi shit to entangle them in a field or some shit so that they bounce back and transmit information on whatever they pass through.

It would certainly have its medical uses, but also military and espionage uses.

Call it "the Oculus" or some shit.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What about something like a neutrino based scanner or something. Like some kinda scanner/optical lens thing which projects neutrinos (subatomic particles that can easily pass through matter) and have the scientist do some scifi shit to entangle them in a field or some shit so that they bounce back and transmit information on whatever they pass through.

It would certainly have its medical uses, but also military and espionage uses.

Call it "the Oculus" or some shit. I like that. :3

One Big Mob
An experiment to create the most powerful being the force has ever known. Give him like 8 lightsabers attached to his body and call him something cool like "Xayn"

xolthol
Create a new way to transmit information. Let me explain : one of the basis of information is the stability of it link with its support (if I write something in the stone and that no transformation of the support happened ie no destruction, at every moment in the futur anybody who know the language that I use can understand my message). This imply that every single message can be found.
Your scientist should be able to create a way to tranfer an information which will destroy itself but this would imply the really destruction of the information (as an example if someone take a photo of this information it will also dissepear with time) it should only stay in the mind of the guy who read/hear/smell/touch/taste it.
This could have obviously a really useful use in all cryptography field but I think that in order to find a way to do this he will create a weapon (by error) which can destroy any mind by reading this message but the weapon only last for a finite time (pretty short), other mind link problem can be find (mind control, schizophrenia, paranoia...)

BestDebaterEver

Azronger
Did Revanchiste hack your account

Jaggarath
*sign of the Cross*

Bless Revanchiste.

gold slorg
the device that can create holographic image so terrifying and visually twisted that it literally forces the viewer to AN HERO. creation so twisted and out of mind, basically 4D being seen by 3D person with their 3D eyes that the brain can't process it and it short-circuits

THEN THE CREATOR BECOMES HUNTED BY THE MILITARY GOVERNMENTS WHICH SEE IT AS THE ABSOLUTE INFINITE SUPERWEAPON

NO LONGER ARE DEATH STARS NEEDED, ONLY SPECIAL HOLOPROJECTORS THAT CREATE THIS IMAGE THAT LITERALLY MAKES EVERYBODY GO MAD AND THEIR BRAINS SUFFER EQUIVALENT OF LOBOTOMY

EVERY NATION IN THE GALAXY FIGHTS FOR THE HOLOPROJECTOR, EITHER TO WEAPONIZE IT OR TO DESTROY IT TO SAVE THEIR PEOPLE

WEAPONIZED AUTISM

gold slorg
SOON, HOWEVER, AMONG THE APOCALYPSE, SOLUTION IS DISCOVERED

WHEN YOU SHED YOUR FORESKIN THE PAIN IS SO EXTRAORDINARY YOU ARE NO LONGER SUSPECTIBLE TO THE HORROR IMAGE BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS TOO FOCUSED ON THE PAIN AND ONLY 10% OF YOUR BRAIN COMPREHENDS THE IMAGE

THAT ALLOWS THE BRAIN TO GRADUALLY CREATE DEFENSE, LIKE IN CASE OF VACCINES

FIRST YOUR BRAIN ONLY COMPREHENDS 10% AND YOU SURVIVE BECAUSE REST OF YOUR BRAIN IS TOO BUSY WITH PAIN

THEN THE PAIN GETS SMALLER AND YOUR BRAIN COMPUTES HALF OF THE IMAGE

ITS STILL PAINFUL AS HELL BUT YOU CAN PUSH THROUGH IF YOUR WILLPOWER IS STRONG ENOUGH

THUS STEP BY STEP YOU GAIN IMMUNITY BY NOT BEING EXPOSED TO THE FULL CHAOS OF THE HOLOPROJECTORS POWER

IN THE END ANTI-VACINNERS ALL DIE

SCIENCE TRIUMPHS ONCE AGAIN

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by xolthol
Create a new way to transmit information. Let me explain : one of the basis of information is the stability of it link with its support (if I write something in the stone and that no transformation of the support happened ie no destruction, at every moment in the futur anybody who know the language that I use can understand my message). This imply that every single message can be found.
Your scientist should be able to create a way to tranfer an information which will destroy itself but this would imply the really destruction of the information (as an example if someone take a photo of this information it will also dissepear with time) it should only stay in the mind of the guy who read/hear/smell/touch/taste it.
This could have obviously a really useful use in all cryptography field but I think that in order to find a way to do this he will create a weapon (by error) which can destroy any mind by reading this message but the weapon only last for a finite time (pretty short), other mind link problem can be find (mind control, schizophrenia, paranoia...) I do like tasting information? :3

BestDebaterEver
A device that can create such a horrible holographic image and look so repentant that it moves the viewer to AN HERO. creation is twisted and out of mind, essentially 4D is seen by a 3D person with their 3D eyes that the brain can not process and short-circuits

CREATURES THE PLACE OF THE MILLIONAL FEATURES WHEN IT IS EFFECTIVE OF THE INTERNATIONAL STUDY

NO DEPARTMENT OF DEPARTMENT NEED, FREE HOLY SPIRITUALS TO OPEN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF TRANSLATION OF TRANSPORT AND DEVELOPMENT OF ALL PEOPLE AND YOUR WORKERS OF THE PEOPLE WHO USE

ALL DEPARTMENT OF THE GALAXY LIVING LIFE HOLOPROJECTOR, LAW LIFE OR FIRST ACCESS TO OUR PEOPLE

He WAS FREE TO START

Old Post today 12:36 PM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to send gold slorg Privacy Message Get more posts with gold slorg Edit / Delete Message Reply w / Quote Quick Quote

gold slorg
Yun-Yuuzhan

YEAR, BEFORE, ONLY AND APOCALYPSE, USE AND APPLICATION

WHEN YOU SHOULD LIVE YOUR EXTRAORDINARY PERIOD DO NOT BE THE TIME OF LIFE LIFE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT AND 10% OF YOUR SERVICE GUIDELINES LIVING

OPEN TO OPEN THE GREAT BEGINNING, AS YOU SHOULD COME

START YOUR FIRST ONLY 10% AND RESPECT AS YOUR LIFE OF YOUR PROGRAM ONLY AND PLEASE

AND FEATURES WE BELIEVE AND YOUR FIRST FEATURES

YOUR LIFE IS PERFECT AND YOU CAN LIVE OR YOUR EFFECTS

APPLICATION FOR THE PRINCIPLE CAN BE CONTRIBUTED TO THE BODY OF THE MEMBERS OF THE MEMORIAL HUMAN KINGDOM

IN THE END OF ALL PEOPLE OF PEOPLE

SCIENCE IS GOVERNING

DarthCaedus77
A time machine.

wink

Raptor22
Originally posted by One Big Mob
An experiment to create the most powerful being the force has ever known. Give him like 8 lightsabers attached to his body and call him something cool like "Xayn" lol. Maybe he could be working with an assistant with an awesome name too like Alucard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.