superman vs trans tier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
we've been working on revising the trans tier. here is the old list:

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

who in that thread can current superman beat for a majority do you think? should superman be boosted to the trans tier? this is a discussion we were going to open at some point anyway, so this is as good a time and place as any i thought.... shrug

have at it and make your opinion heard.

panthergod
Laughable list.

Oh, and Superman was presented as Skyfather level in innate potential power/combat formidability since at least 1991, culminating in OWAW where he's one-shotting destroying at least Trans tier level Probes.

He tears apart at least trans tier character at 1/2 his current levels while being weakened.

He's outperformed at least 3 Galactus level beings in relative durability showings post Rebirth.

He's firmly Skyfather level on average in innate raw relative power at this point, Even though He's tapping into solidly trans tier levels of power typically.

No, It's not debatable without purposely lying.

leonidas
Lol. Your laughable opinion is noted. thumb up

Martian_mind
Hmm. While Superman has racked up a lot of impressive feats over the years, a fair few from that list have defeated him before, or at least been portrayed as superior. H/P Doomsday was well beyond him, as were Fernus and Superboy Prime. Despero outclasses him generally (bar that one heat vision showing), as do Amazo and Gog.

Personally, I'd say Superman is the tipping point. If you can beat him for a majority, that nets you a position in the Trans-tier. I mean, as I said earlier, he has had *very* impressive feats since many of those fights, yet that doesn't mean we can just disregard them, especially since the characters in the Trans-tier generally have far fewer appearances to operate with.

CosmicComet
There's several people on this list he would dominate.

He'd beat the destroyer quite frankly. What can that slow thing do to him?

No way he wouldn't dominate high evolutionary either.

Rogal Zaar admits superman could kill him and he would destroy a lot of characters on this list.

Zod is arguably already trans tier for beating cyborg Supes and rogal dominated Zod.

Philosophía
The question isn't "where does early 2000s Superman rank?" though.
We're talking about current Superman. After Final Crisis, with all of the New 52 showings, and both of the versions merged into one being.

Even so, during that period, Despero has 1 win over Superman (V&V), 1 loss (S/B) and one showing where Superman is the last one standing against him before Zatanna intervenes (JLA: A League no More).
OWAW Superman, in that mindset, specifically said that he could beat H/P DD out in space, when they were facing the probes. In the meantime, New 52 Superman ripped in half Doomsday who was punching out the Phantom Zone dimension, and who nobody on Earth could last 10 minutes against.
The last time Superman and Prime met, they went into a slugfest while Prime was Time Trapper . In the same story, Superman was punching Mordru's teeth out .
Somewhere around there, he was also going around in punch-outs with Infinity Man ......and then Superman got hit with the Source Wall exploding in his face, got up, and shattered Soulfire Darkseid. Then got sandwiched between New Genesis and Apokolips, too.

The list itself has like half of it magical characters, so that's already like asking "How many fire beings can Martian Manhunter beat?". Then there's some characters I know nothing about - Solusandra? Appolyon? I also forgot to say, we should take Black Racer off the list..which Eclipso, the one who fights Spectre?...Is Strange Visitor the Kismet version? Does Nightmare start in his dimension? Does Ressurection Man get prep, otherwise he's one-shotted? etc.

Furthermore, this isn't a 'comic book story' ranking, but a forum/tourney ranking. Just to give a few examples, imo, he'd break even/take a majority against:

Elders of the Universe
High Evolutionary
Kyle Rayner
Asgardian Destroyer
Blaze
Blackheart
Deathurge
Despero
Doomsday
Mangog
Sentinel
Thanos

Hell, you can argue he speed-KOs most of the dangerous ones on the list - Queen of Fables, The Doctor etc.

xJLxKing

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

who in that thread can current superman beat for a majority do you think? should superman be boosted to the trans tier? this is a discussion we were going to open at some point anyway, so this is as good a time and place as any i thought.... shrug

Many of those characters are at least sky father level.
For example, King Thor, Silver age kryptonians, etc are above Trans

MrMind
agreed with Phil

Elders of the Universe
High Evolutionary
Asgardian Destroyer
Blaze (da fuk is he doing in trans tier)
Blackheart
Deathurge
Despero
Doomsday
Mangog
Sentinel
Thanos

he can take some wins against these guys, not the majority imo, but some wins

also I feel like the trans tier list is severely missing more than half of roster

there are way more trans tier comic characters than this, way way more

dafuk is kal kent and sbp doing on the list they should be skyfather at least

add in characters like lord mar-vell, lord satanus, invictus, sentry etc on trans list

panthergod

panthergod
Lol. Your laughable opinion is noted. thumb up

Than prove me wrong.

Superman one shots Despero, two Shots Earth Man w. Combined power of the Legion, , outperform s the JSA again Gog II and Black Lantern Kal_ L.. tears apart trans tiers like Doomsday,physically dominates Skyfather level beings like Darkseid, s, withstooc the combined power of Multiple Galactus class peer sources(CPB, entire Olympian Pantheon, all Earth Magic, Speed Force, etc) . Finger flicks KOs top tiers like Major Force, tanks attacks from Hal Krona Killer Jordan..

And this is within the last 14 years..

xJLxKing

abhilegend

Amazo: No
Appolyon: Who?
Destroyer: Probably, depends on the wielder
Black Racer: No but he doesn't belongs here
Blackheart: Yes
Blaze: Yes
Count Abyss: Outside his universe, yes
Deathurge: Yes
Despero : Yes
The Doctor: Yes
Doomsday : Yes
Dr Fate: Yes
Eclipso: No but he doesn't belongs here
Elders: Yes
Fernus: Yes
Gog: Which Gog? Kingdom Gog doesn't belongs here
Gray Man: Too little to go on
High Evolutionary: Why is he here?
Ion: No, but he doesn't belongs here
Jenny Quantum: No but doesn't belongs here
Keeper: Yes
King Thor: No
Magus: Yes
Mangog: Yes
Mongul: No
Nightmare: Yes
Onimar Synn: Yes
Onslaught : Which version?
Queen of Fables: No
Resurrection Man: Probably
Sentinel: Yes
Silver age kryptonians: No but doesn't belong here
Soulsandra: Who?
Stayne : Yes
Strange Visitor: Yes
Sun Eater: No but doesn't belong here
Superboy Prime : No but doesn't belong here
Superman 1 million: No but doesn't belong here
Takion: Yes
Thanos: Yes
Tyrant: No
Validus: No

MrMind
also Hela should def be trans tier and above

abhilegend

panthergod
Yes, really.

You are lying.

Purposefully.

either Stop lying, or stop pretending as if anything you say on this subject isnt trolling.

There is not 'other tier'.

Superman's has been Far above top tier on average since at least 2001.

To dispute this disqualifies you from the conversation.

Superman doesn't just have Trans tier feats-- He EASILY DESTROYING Trans tiers (Imperiex Probes, Despero, nu52 DD, Uncle Sam w/ GL ring auto protect, Earth Man, Gog II,)when he cuts loose since 2001 in OWAW, itself a culmination of a prior theme established near the beginning of Post Crisis Continuity -- Superman is a rival to Darkseid, can kill dynamic, increasing strength trans tier DoS Doomsday in moments while already near death. That's 1991-1992 this plotline was established. This theme was treiterated again in Nu52 continuity.

post Reborn Superman is now literally the combination of Post Crisis-PRe Flashpoint/Pre- Reborn Superman and Nu52 Superman.

Those characters are all at least Skyfather level.

Amazo literally copies Superman's power+the rest of the JLA.

Are you this stupid?

You're opinion is irrelevant.

These days Superman tanks far beyond Galactus level attacks and tears apart at least Kurse level beings while weakened.

Void Sentry tearing apart a high mid tier like Ares was a big deal.

All Out mode Superman tears apart Doomsday, a beings that can one shot shatter Elite top tier Nu52 Diana's arms. while being drained of his power. at HALF his current level.

Claiming He's anything less than lower tier Skyfather level in innate raw power is a deliberate lie, or ignorant biased Fanboyism.

Nu52 Superman literally had more power than gauntlet of Krona Hal Jordan(= TEN GL rings iirc, and with one ringHal can kill beyond Galactus level beings like Krona +6 Galalctus level emotional entities), GoW Diana(trans tier at minimum in innate power), Shazam(Elite top tier), the Flash(the source of the Speed Force) COMBINED.

That's a weakened Superman to the present.

he's essentially back to his Pre-Crisis levels albeit with less cartoony physics..

Now disprove anyting I just stated or Stop trolling this thread.

Superman destroys Trans tiers when he cuts loose-- at 1/2 his current level. He's shaking entire dimensions now.

cdtm
Superman wins, with ease.

carver9
Using Thor or Surfer at their best, they could beat some of these peeps as well. Hulk would outright annihilate some here at his best.

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
Also half of trans tier beings don't belong there. You should expand on this in the Tiers thread. smile

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Using Thor or Surfer at their best, they could beat some of these peeps as well. Hulk would outright annihilate some here at his best.

It's cute how you imply Hulk > Surfer.

MrMind

laughable, there's a reason Hulk is mid herald level

he's a one dimensional brick

neither Thor or Surfer at their peak are close to trans tier, they are not even the top of high herald level, Mr Majestic Wally West or Hal Jordan shit all over them

not to mention both Surfer and Thor are shells of their former selves with the disservice low showings they are getting

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
laughable, there's a reason Hulk is mid herald level

he's a one dimensional brick

neither Thor or Surfer at their peak are close to trans tier, they are not even the top of high herald level, Mr Majestic Wally West or Hal Jordan shit all over them

not to mention both Surfer and Thor are shells of their former selves with the disservice low showings they are getting

Lol... there are bricks that are in this tier that doesnt come close to having any of Hulks fts. Observation is a critical tool.

Thor and Surfer are the most powerful Heralds imo. Thir alone has better fts against upper tier being than any herald on the list.

h1a8
Lol... there are bricks that are in this tier that doesnt come close to having any of Hulks fts. Observation is a critical tool.

Thor and Surfer are the most powerful Heralds imo. Thir alone has better fts against upper tier being than any herald on the list.

Hulk can't fly nor can move faster than most Heralds can respond to. He can be Bfr easily by force (throw into space). He at best can only be mid Herald.

Mind was referring to current characters. Currently SS and Thor are having a lot of low showings.

Also when weighing characters, current showings have more weight on them than old showings. Unless you are the type that uses only high end showing and disregard all low showings. (that's ok as well).

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by h1a8
Hulk can't fly nor can move faster than most Heralds can respond to. He can be Bfr easily by force (throw into space). He at best can only be mid Herald.

Mind was referring to current characters. Currently SS and Thor are having a lot of low showings.

Also when weighing characters, current showings have more weight on them than old showings. Unless you are the type that uses only high end showing and disregard all low showings. (that's ok as well).

whats surfer current low showings?

cdtm
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
whats surfer current low showings?

Losing to Thor.

leonidas
When did he lose to Thor?

carver9

A lot of people on that list can bfred. Stop trippin. Mid Herald is funny.

Then he should not have responded to me since I did say "at their best" and Surfer current showings are as beastly as his classic showings.

h1a8
A lot of people on that list can bfred. Stop trippin. Mid Herald is funny.

Then he should not have responded to me since I did say "at their best" and Surfer current showings are as beastly as his classic showings.

Then what did MrMind mean by this
"not to mention both Surfer and Thor are shells of their former selves with the disservice low showings they are getting."

Although that doesn't excuse Thor.

carver9
Then what did MrMind mean by this
"not to mention both Surfer and Thor are shells of their former selves with the disservice low showings they are getting."

Although that doesn't excuse Thor.

Doesnt matter what he meant by that since I said "both of them at their best".

leonidas
bfr is OFF for the purposes of this and ALL my threads. thumb up

Stoic
Tyrant is well above Trans tier. Hell even Thanos was powerful enough to stand toe to toe with an elite Sky Father back in the day. Thanos has of course gone well above that level according to Starlin's most recent work, but back then before the rise, he was at least low Sky Father.

leonidas
i do agree tyrant was above trans. thumb up

cdtm
bfr is OFF for the purposes of this and ALL my threads. thumb up

Good.

Bfr off means, they can be thrown off the battlefield, right?

carver9
Lol

leonidas
Originally posted by cdtm
Good.

Bfr off means, they can be thrown off the battlefield, right?

what? confused

MrMind
Doesnt matter what he meant by that since I said "both of them at their best".

you really don't want to use the at their best arguments, even counting their best they are not close, unless you count thor having odinforce

neither thor nor surfer can come close to mr majestic, zoom, hal jordan or wally west at their best. they just can't

zoom is so fast he make the flash who ran at infinite speed look like statue and he punches harder than superman.

the flash is capable of time travel, IMP with force of white dwarf star, speed steal thor into a statue, wally once saved half a million people one or two at a time off an island in less than milisecond, he was at least million times faster than speed of light according to calculation

Barry has attosecond reaction, no one in marvel has reaction speed even come close to it
the flash can phase through their brain or heart with absolute ease

Mr Majestic has blades that can cut through anything, has strength to rearrange the solar system. having strength to move several times the mass of earth. he is simply stronger faster and a better fighter

hal jordan has will power that rival the central battery, he shot through Krona a abstract being with all the emotional entities, he had taken on the entire sinestro corps by himself, he was fighting sinestrollax evenly

these are simple facts, just naming a few accomplishments of these characters at their best. only touching a tip of the iceberg, surfer and thor cannot replicate any of these feats even at their best, not even close. and these characters at their best can one shot Hulk. so to think any of the 3 you mentioned are even close to trans level is laughable

of course you are gonna dismiss it knowing you never read dc comics. so I'm not gonna really bother with this discussion any furhter

carver9
Wait a minute. You're naming off abilities against Thor and Surfer? 2 of Feb most versatile characters in all of comics. Now this is funny.

MrMind
versatility don't mean shit when they are simply less powerful
do you think martian manhunter can beat the hulk?

they simply can't replicate any of the showings I mentioned. if you think otherwise then prove it

Damborgson

.....yes.

https://origin-static.comicvine.gamespot.com/api/image/original/2650619-1.png

Right to the brain, then some martian vision.

Or shapeshifts and expands.

Sometimes versatility does take out raw power.

Philosophía
Versatility for number of abilities's sake was never a good indicator - it's what they are, and how you can apply those abilities.

J'onn's versatility would be too much for Hulk. Iron Man's wouldn't. Even though Stark has more # of abilities than J'onn. Even in a forum/tourney battle.

MrMind
to damborg

that question is direct to carver, of course I think MMH can beat Hulk

but he doesn't

it's kinda ironic he is mentioning versatility when his favorite character is the least versatille of them all

carver9

they simply can't replicate any of the showings I mentioned. if you think otherwise then prove it

I know that versatility means nothing which is the reason I laughed at you mentioning it. KMC Flash is in a league of his own. The true Flash gets stomped by top tiers and beings stand in one spot tanking their attacks. Tell me, besides fighting another speedster, name a powerful character Flash has beaten. Konvikt stands in one spot tanking his punches. Damage, Grundy, etc... You all overhype beings that is outright terrible in comics but bash characters that have true high end, consistent good showings. What kind of debating is this?

Hulk, Thor, and Surfer would beat Majestic. He doesnt have the fts and I do not debate powerset. If that is what you're doing here then we need to get off of this topic.

carver9
to damborg

that question is direct to carver, of course I think MMH can beat Hulk

but he doesn't

it's kinda ironic he is mentioning versatility when his favorite character is the least versatille of them all

Read above.

DarkSaint85
Tell me, besides fighting another speedster, name a powerful character Flash has beaten.

https://i.postimg.cc/rpHNNVWP/4.jpg

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Read above.

https://imgur.com/a/Wbg7a

thumb up

(Spoiler alert: that's Mongul).

carver9
Lol... how did I know the Anti-Monitor and Mongul showing would be presented. Come on Dark, you're predictable. What else ya got? That cant be the extent of whom he have defeated? You post the same scans every time we debate Flash. You do know Beast and Rhino have showings of beating beings outside of their tier as well, right?

DarkSaint85
Lol... how did I know the Anti-Monitor and Mongul showing would be presented. Come on Dark, you're predictable. What else ya got? That cant be the extent of whom he have defeated? You post the same scans every time we debate Flash. You do know Beast and Rhino have showings of beating beings outside of their tier as well, right?

You asked. I answered.

If you want to move the goalposts, that's on you. If it was so predictable, why did you ask??

Reread your post. You asked for powerful characters who aren't speedsters, who the Flash defeated.

I posted. Is Mongul a speedster? Anti monitor?

Concession accepted.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You asked. I answered.

If you want to move the goalposts, that's on you. If it was so predictable, why did you ask??

Reread your post. You asked for powerful characters who aren't speedsters, who the Flash defeated.

I posted. Is Mongul a speedster? Anti monitor?

Concession accepted.

Not a concession. Just seems more like a "down to my last resort" kind of post. You've helped me realize something though. Flash have nothing relevant against top tiers. Lol!!! I'm sure when we debate Flash again, the same two scans will be presented.

DarkSaint85
Not a concession. Just seems more like a "down to my last resort" kind of post. You've helped me realize something though. Flash have nothing relevant against top tiers. Lol!!! I'm sure when we debate Flash again, the same two scans will be presented.

Wait, so did you out yourself as a troll in the stupidest way possible?

'I, Carver, know full well that Flash has done well/beaten powerful characters who aren't speedsters.

'I will bait and ask posters, not once, but twice, for examples, as if they don't exist.'

You asked for scans, Y/N?

I answered on topic, Y/N?

Do we ignore showings now? Same two scans will be used, indeed, because they exist. Next time, if you don't want them posted, don't ask such silly questions, lol.

It's interesting when you faced me in a BZ, you chose a speedster, though. And not anyone else (not even a top tier like Hulk, lol!!!!)

carver9
Wait, so did you out yourself as a troll in the stupidest way possible?

'I, Carver, know full well that Flash has done well/beaten powerful characters who aren't speedsters.

'I will bait and ask posters, not once, but twice, for examples, as if they don't exist.'

You asked for scans, Y/N?

I answered on topic, Y/N?

Do we ignore showings now? Same two scans will be used, indeed, because they exist. Next time, if you don't want them posted, don't ask such silly questions, lol.

It's interesting when you faced me in a BZ, you chose a speedster, though. And not anyone else (not even a top tier like Hulk, lol!!!!)

It's not trolling though. We have debated those "all he have" same 2 scans for yrs now. No need to continue. You helped me realize something. Lets leave it at that.

I used Flash because KMC Flash is unbeatable. The real Flash is boo boo. It's just that simple. People have different ways of debating here. Sometimes you have to adapt in order to win.

smile

DarkSaint85
It's not trolling though. We have debated those "all he have" same 2 scans for yrs now. No need to continue. You helped me realize something. Lets leave it at that.

I used Flash because KMC Flash is unbeatable. The real Flash is boo boo. It's just that simple. People have different ways of debating here. Sometimes you have to adapt in order to win.

smile
So why ask if you knew they existed?

carver9
So why ask if you knew they existed?

I was hoping someone else replied. Like the person I was quoting. You save scans and debate those same scans for yrs. Also, Mongul took his attention off of Flash for some time allowing him to gather himself when he shouldve pressed his attack. Thanks for the scans though. Does anyone else have any other showings of Flash beating someone relevant out of the umpteenth yrs he has been in comics?

DarkSaint85
I was hoping someone else replied. Like the person I was quoting. You save scans and debate those same scans for yrs. Also, Mongul took his attention off of Flash for some time allowing him to gather himself when he shouldve pressed his attack. Thanks for the scans though. Does anyone else have any other showings of Flash beating someone relevant out of the umpteenth yrs he has been in comics?

Essentially, you were hoping someone less knowledgeable, who didn't have those scans to hand, would reply thumb up

And I'm not sure why anyone should reply to your requests. Everytime they do so, you just move the goalposts.

Soon, you're going to ask for specific scans of Flash beating people who wear the colour purple in comics that were released in January 2019 only.

I mean, why does this occur? Where did the forum rule arise that it had to occur X% of the time, in the last Y years?

We have the full capacity rule. And it specifically mentions Flash, lol.

You have such double standards and hypocrisy. In threads that you support the character, you're happy to use their best showings - which is fair. But then ignore low showings which bring their average WAYY down (Cheetah being a prime example).

I mean, this thread thoroughly exposes your bias.

You ask for scans of Flash beating powerful non speedsters.

Despite apparently knowing that such scans exist.

Then....when they ARE posted, start squirming away. Handwaving. Moving goalposts.

In effect, ignoring them because they don't fit your narrative.

One Big Mob
I was hoping someone else replied. Like the person I was quoting. You save scans and debate those same scans for yrs. Also, Mongul took his attention off of Flash for some time allowing him to gather himself when he shouldve pressed his attack. Thanks for the scans though. Does anyone else have any other showings of Flash beating someone relevant out of the umpteenth yrs he has been in comics? DS bases his life around 10 scans. Sometimes he goes for the prestigious 11th scan to add to his repertoire, but that is where he falters.

DarkSaint85
The 11th one is usually made up and uses crayons as a medium.

I've essentially stopped reading any comics past those ten scans.

Galan007
carver uses 12.

He will always be your superior. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
DS bases his life around 10 scans. Sometimes he goes for the prestigious 11th scan to add to his repertoire, but that is where he falters.

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
carver uses 12.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
carver uses 12.

Damn. Mod ruling as well...

carver9
Essentially, you were hoping someone less knowledgeable, who didn't have those scans to hand, would reply thumb up

And I'm not sure why anyone should reply to your requests. Everytime they do so, you just move the goalposts.

Soon, you're going to ask for specific scans of Flash beating people who wear the colour purple in comics that were released in January 2019 only.

I mean, why does this occur? Where did the forum rule arise that it had to occur X% of the time, in the last Y years?

We have the full capacity rule. And it specifically mentions Flash, lol.

You have such double standards and hypocrisy. In threads that you support the character, you're happy to use their best showings - which is fair. But then ignore low showings which bring their average WAYY down (Cheetah being a prime example).

I mean, this thread thoroughly exposes your bias.

You ask for scans of Flash beating powerful non speedsters.

Despite apparently knowing that such scans exist.

Then....when they ARE posted, start squirming away. Handwaving. Moving goalposts.

In effect, ignoring them because they don't fit your narrative.

When do I use a character BEST showing as evidence of how powerful a character is. It's like me saying Spiderman can stand in one spot and tank hits from the entire JLA because he survived the Ultimate Nullifier...

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/DYStvj7

You'll hold on to scans like that as proof of how powerful a character is. This is why I say it's not good to cling to high showings. Because of scans like the above. Stop it!!! Right now!!!

DarkSaint85
When do I use a character BEST showing as evidence of how powerful a character is. It's like me saying Spiderman can stand in one spot and tank hits from the entire JLA because he survived the Ultimate Nullifier...

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/DYStvj7

You'll hold on to scans like that as proof of how powerful a character is. This is why I say it's not good to cling to high showings. Because of scans like the above. Stop it!!! Right now!!!

Cheetah.

Who fought Steve Trevor thumb up

Hulk.

Who blitzed some cowboys.

Who has one scan of looking at the night sky (lol).

ShadowFyre
I say we only allow Superman in high abstract level and up matches from now on.

DarkSaint85
Just for the avoidance of doubt....I don't use showings like Spideys seriously

carver9
Cheetah.

Who fought Steve Trevor thumb up

Hulk.

Who blitzed some cowboys.

Who has one scan of looking at the night sky (lol).

So when I brought up the cowboy scene, was that the only thing I referenced for Hulk in that thread? Example, did I post the cowboy scan and say "this is the reason why Hulk stomps" or did I post something else afterwards?

DarkSaint85
Lol note how you've dodged the other two. Sneaky sneaky!

leonidas
flash has beaten a white martian. the list of foes that flash has beaten is....extensive. and no, not all are speedsters. lol

anyway, this is a thread about superman battling each member of the tier. no bfr. this really has nothing to do with hulk since he's not in the trans tier. thumb up

-Pr-
this really has nothing to do with hulk since he's not in the trans tier. thumb up

https://i.imgur.com/EMEuNWw.gif

leonidas
laughing out loud

et tu?

carver9
Agreed Back on topic. The list of trans tiers are all jacked up.

leonidas
Some changes have already been how. But how do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.