Miss Martian vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Well?

Glorificus
Any good TP resistance feats for current Aquaman?

leonidas
i'd say arthur takes it. mgann's durability has always been suspect. i'd say arthur was strong, certainly more skilled and can take a good beating. mgann might have the edge in tp but i can't see her overwhelming arthur by any stretch of the imagination. she has a lot of powers to draw on, but in character she doesn't always use them very effectively. arthur for the solid majority imo.

Quick Freeze
The DC Martians always annoyed me with all the powers they have. The can basically do anything, but still end up always losing because of their two weaknesses (fire and weak personality traits). Here we have a Martian who's differences from J'onn are basically she's a more powerful telepath, and has an even higher chance of second-guessing herself against Arthur. I think I'll say 8/10 Curry finds a matchbox and takes it, 2/10 M'gann accidentally permanently mind-wipes Arthur lol

MrMind
huh? I'm not following since when is Miss Martian a jobber like MMH?

Quick Freeze
I'm not sure what a jobber is, but she is less experienced than he no?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
I'm not sure what a jobber is, but she is less experienced than he no?

Someone that loses fights alot.

Bentley
Miss Martian gets Momoaed.

MrMind
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
I'm not sure what a jobber is, but she is less experienced than he no? ya but MMH can drop Arthur with absolute ease. being less poweful than MMH isnt really an indicator she would lose to Aquaman. miss martian has way too many ways to put him down. Arthur isnt Mera or Garth he is kinda limited with his power even with trident. the only way i see him beating miss martian is if he got his waterhand

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
huh? I'm not following since when is Miss Martian a jobber like MMH?

She's supposed to be a less powerful version of him, so...

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
She's supposed to be a less powerful version of him, so...

the argument people are making is that MMH is suppose to powerful with all the abilities he has but he constantly job to lesser characters

Miss Martian is less powerful, but doesn't suffer the PIS that MMH suffer

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I see what you're saying.

Good moment to make a Miss Martian vs Manjobber thread, btw stick out tongue

Quick Freeze
the argument people are making is that MMH is suppose to powerful with all the abilities he has but he constantly job to lesser characters

Miss Martian is less powerful, but doesn't suffer the PIS that MMH suffer

Got you. I'm 100% with you except, and I could be wrong, I thought she was actually more powerful than MMH but just much less experienced, and thus suffering from even more PIS.

beatboks
ya but MMH can drop Arthur with absolute ease. being less poweful than MMH isnt really an indicator she would lose to Aquaman. miss martian has way too many ways to put him down. Arthur isnt Mera or Garth he is kinda limited with his power even with trident. the only way i see him beating miss martian is if he got his waterhand

Physically he has the chops to drop Arthur, he however doesnt have them telepathically. There are several showings in which we see Arthur as more dangerous in a mental assault.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/2065983-aquaman_tp_battles_dimensional_beings..jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/2065984-aquaman_tp_battles_dimensional_beings_2.jpg
Jonn couldnt even pierce this entities mental defenses until Arthur Broke thru them and still struggled while Arthir dominated her.

There's also the fact Jonn needed to tap the mental pool of earth to defeat a white martian while Arthur mentally shut one down with ease.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/2049408-aquaman_tp.jpg

I dont even think its due to stronger TP but the difference in how their TP works. Arthur's works on a more primitive part of the brain. This makes sense since a lot of the creatures he communicates with arent higher thinking species. Ergo the normal TP defense that a telepath would use probably wouldnt vs him.

Really dont see why what happened to the white martian in JLA isnt how at least the slight majority of the fights go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.