Kenan Kong (Superman of China) vs Ronan the Accuser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Well?

abhilegend
Kenan was around Supergirl level. He should win here.

Galan007
Kong's fight with Superman Zero makes me think he can take this pretty handily. /shrug

leonidas
don't really know kong, but ronan has some really good feats. any reason to think ronan couldn't simply bfr him? or drain him? or maybe tk freeze him like he did to gamora? he's got a mess of powers with that hammer. he could be subjected to a speed blitz though if that is an option here, but his force fields are pretty strong. not sure, just saying ronan isn't necessarily a push over.

Senor Cage
Kong.

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
don't really know kong, but ronan has some really good feats. any reason to think ronan couldn't simply bfr him? or drain him? or maybe tk freeze him like he did to gamora? he's got a mess of powers with that hammer. he could be subjected to a speed blitz though if that is an option here, but his force fields are pretty strong. not sure, just saying ronan isn't necessarily a push over. His powers work a bit -- strange, let's say. They're 'ki'-based, essentially, so I don't think draining would be an option. I think he's too strong to be restrained, but BFR could be an option. He's really fast and generally pretty powerful .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.