Should we condemn victimless crimes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
I welcome you to yet another classic SamZED thread! For those of you who were traumatized by my previous threads I urge you to stop reading and go check some other topics. Less sensitive members can keep reading.

Should we condemn victimless "crimes" or more accurately behaviour?

Lets say I buy a cooled chicken in a supermarket, take it home and then #@%* it... unless i'm planning to cook it and feed it to someone afterwards or I am actively hunting down other people's live chickens... this is a victimless "crime".
Should I become a social pariah and be shunned by everyone for such an act?

For those who answered "yes" here's a follow up question:

What if instead I make a chicken pie out of it and then #@%* that pie?
Is it equelly disturbing to you? Because we universally agree that if you do the exact same thing to an apple pie (American pie) it's considered hillarious. So then what percentage of chicken in a pie is considered acceptable before it goes from funny to creepy?

Thanks for reading. rolling on floor laughing

walshy
If you're telling people you stick your dick in uncooked meat, then you should probably be shunned and kink shamed. Not sure if it counts as some beastiality necrophiliac crime... Unless you cook it, then it just becomes a ruined meal.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SamZED
I welcome you to yet another classic SamZED thread! For those of you who were traumatized by my previous threads I urge you to stop reading and go check some other topics. Less sensitive members can keep reading.

Should we condemn victimless "crimes" or more accurately behaviour?

Lets say I buy a cooled chicken in a supermarket, take it home and then #@%* it... unless i'm planning to cook it and feed it to someone afterwards or I am actively hunting down other people's live chickens... this is a victimless "crime".
Should I become a social pariah and be shunned by everyone for such an act?

For those who answered "yes" here's a follow up question:

What if instead I make a chicken pie out of it and then #@%* that pie?
Is it equelly disturbing to you? Because we universally agree that if you do the exact same thing to an apple pie (American pie) it's considered hillarious. So then what percentage of chicken in a pie is considered acceptable before it goes from funny to creepy?

Thanks for reading. rolling on floor laughing It's ****in weird but I don't really care either way, do what you want.

If you buy it from a supermarket to eat it, whats the difference in what you do with it after its already bought whether it's easy or not.

Now if you're asking if it's wrong for people to shun you because they don't like that aspect, I'd disagree. It's really weird and you're going to get some weird looks for it, which there's nothing wrong with.

Furthermore, an apple is a fruit, a chicken was a living breathing thing that had feelings, could feel pain, and probably went to animal heaven where it watched you **** it's cold lifeless body.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
If you're telling people you stick your dick in uncooked meat, then you should probably be shunned and kink shamed. Not sure if it counts as some beastiality necrophiliac crime... Unless you cook it, then it just becomes a ruined meal. walsh you changed your picture.

This thread has me laughing so hard though, just the concept of someone making casual conversation with a cashier, only to get home sit down and **** a cold chicken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.