TOR vs Legacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
TOR team
- Darth Marr
- Satele Shan
- Darth Malgus

Legacy team
- Darth Wyyrlok
- Darth Nihl
- Darth Talon
- Darth Stryfe

TenebrousWay
Malgus and Marr stomps.

Trocity
Marr sucks, Wyyrlok destroys him.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Trocity
Wyyrlok sucks, Marr destroys him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

NewGuy01
I'm not sure what gives you the impression that Marr would be able to handle two in the first scenario.

Geistalt
Talon and Nihl's feats are shit tbh

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Geistalt
Talon and Nihl's feats are shit tbh Indeed they are, that is why I conclude with team 1.

Not to mention Skillz had a damn good answer. :3

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm not sure what gives you the impression that Marr would be able to handle two in the first scenario.

Marr is probably more powerful than some of the Post-Act 3 force using protags. smile

NewGuy01
As evidenced by what? And what exactly would that prove?

S_W_LeGenD
As evidenced by what? And what exactly would that prove?
Darth Marr's extraordinary speed is a factor, and he have humbled entire armies during the course of the Great Galactic War much like Darth Malgus. His dueling skills are stated to be second to none, and he was strong enough to hold onto his seat in the Dark Council for decades. He met his match in (enraged) virtually immortal Dark Revan but so would 99% of the Force-users.

NewGuy01
What does any of that have to do with the arc 3 protagonists? erm

HP Legend
What does any of that have to do with the arc 3 protagonists? erm

He's potentially stronger than The Wrath and Darth Nox via the quote which says his abilities are second to none post Act 3 which would logically include The Warth and Darth Nox.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.