miss martian vs mr sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
mmm

-Pr-
I don't claim to be any kind of authority on Miss Martian, but I haven't seen anything that would put her on his level telepathy wise. That said, I don't know if he has the power to put her down either; even a jobbing Martian is hard as hell to kill.

Philosophía
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't claim to be any kind of authority on Miss Martian, but I haven't seen anything that would put her on his level telepathy wise. That said, I don't know if he has the power to put her down either; even a jobbing Martian is hard as hell to kill. thumb up

Pretty much. If she can hold on enough in TP to do something, it should be good. She'd close the distance pretty fast.

leonidas
yeah i don't think i see him overwhelming her in tp, but it is possible. his gross power level is very high--high enough to challenge nate, and his skill is enough to challenge emma and jean. still mgann wouldn't fall easy. i think he could keep up an assault on her though and while she is physically the more powerful, the combo of his energy and tp attacks would likely be the difference in the end. pretty close overall imo though.

Senor Cage
Miss Martain just had some skilled, powerful TP feats in Titans. Combine that with her Martian powers, it would be close.

Glorificus
Sinister.

Senor Cage
MM could just phase through him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.