Marvel and DC have so much advanced technology on Earth, so how come?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
With all of the advanced technology Marvel and DC have on Earth alone, how come they haven't wiped out cancer? Why are people still bound in wheel chairs?

Flyattractor
Cause ....REASONS! Or just blame it all on Trump.

Kazenji
I'm sure Wakanda has a cure for cancer but they don't like sharing.

SquallX

Bentley
Not a vs thread. Closing

-Pr-

panthergod
Because comic book editors arent smart.

SquallX

-Pr-

panthergod
..That is all plot contrivance to justify the status quo. Its actually very malicious when you think about it, too.

-Pr-
Originally posted by panthergod
..That is all plot contrivance to justify the status quo. Its actually very malicious when you think about it, too.

I would like to agree with you, but then I look at the state of the world as it is right now, and I'm not so sure.

Superman not solving world hunger isn't the same as, say, nobody executing The Joker.

XLR87T3
Lex Luthor already said he can cure cancer, he just doesn't think it's profitable yet.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm sure Wakanda has a cure for cancer but they don't like sharing.

It was revealed on the beginning of Hudlin's run, yes.

They're afraid rest of the world would weaponize it.

qwertyuiop1998
because plot,though even some writers trying use some lame reasons to make it look more convincible,but if you really think a bit hard,then you will find these reasons are mostly nonsense.....

Parmaniac
Osborn cured cancer and weaponized it. A true humanist and philantrope.

-Pr-
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Lex Luthor already said he can cure cancer, he just doesn't think it's profitable yet.

Lex says a lot of things.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by -Pr-
Lex says a lot of things. Your point? Luthor cured the Amazo virus, he can cure cancer easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.