Iron Man (Bleeding Edge) vs Angela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Tony kills her.

leonidas
hmm, not sure about that. based on a couple of her showings she would likely carve him out of that suit....

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, not sure about that. based on a couple of her showings she would likely carve him out of that suit....

She would. I favor her, and her magical weapons ftw.

DarkSaint85
So do we include her Image showings as well? Off the top of my head, can't think of anything specific, was more an academic exercise.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So do we include her Image showings as well? Off the top of my head, can't think of anything specific, was more an academic exercise.

It's probably the Marvel version of the character. If so she's too deadly for Tony.

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

StyleTime
Yeah, we can't pretend like she's had a consistent power level either. Tony would downright stomp by some appearances.

leonidas
i think there are less of those showings than the other ones though....

celeyhyga17
On paper she should win, but she lacks showings... They are few and far between. I mean she has a few crazy ones, but I think Iron Man can win this.

MrMind
being the asgardian goddess daughter of odin and all, her powerset surpass Tony

she should be stronger, more durable and faster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.