Brimstone vs Spawn (Al Simmons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Not sure if this is to early, but it can be bumped later on if it is right? Anyway, how does this play out?

Galan007
Nah, it's not too early.

Brimstone rapes your standard Spawn easily.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Nah, it's not too early.

Brimstone rapes your standard Spawn easily.

Have you seen how badass Al has been these days? Raising the dead with a touch, and killing them with a touch.

Senor Cage
Brimstone owned Nabu recently. Nabu is a lord of order who owned Phantom Stranger. Brimstone owns most incarnations of Spawn.

Stoic
Galan, did you read the latest Spawn, or been keeping up with the series? His latest showing against an Angel with its own symbiote was pretty decent. This series has been bringing all kinds of ups to an industry that's been suffering from stagnation, that it's left me smiling.

MrMind
Spawn ftw

Senor Cage
Nothing Spawn has done is as uber as Brimstone recently.

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Nothing Spawn has done is as uber as Brimstone recently.

What did Brimstone do exactly, that was more impressive?

Senor Cage
Read my past posts.

Stoic
I've been following Brimstone since he appeared, and his best feat imo is his showing against Fate. Spawn is killing Angels. I guess it comes down to which is perceived as the greater threat.

Senor Cage
That was Nabu fate, who owned Phantom Stranger not long ago. Pretty uber, since Phantom Stranger was going toe to toe with Spectre

Brimstone is some type of elemental. Power that even surprises Constantine and swamp thing.

Stoic
That was Nabu fate, who owned Phantom Stranger not long ago. Pretty uber, since Phantom Stranger was going toe to toe with Spectre

Brimstone is some type of elemental. Power that even surprises Constantine and swamp thing.

Spawn is laying the smackdown on Angels. You should read the last 15 issues. Al is beast.

And, I've been following Brimstone.

Senor Cage
Angels are cool, but nothing compared to lords of chaos and order.

deathslash

Brimstone is some type of elemental. Power that even surprises Constantine and swamp thing. 1. That's ABC logic if I've ever heard it.

2. Constantine isn't that powerful to begin with. Prep has always been his biggest strength.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by deathslash
1. That's ABC logic if I've ever heard it.

2. Constantine isn't that powerful to begin with. Prep has always been his biggest strength.

Well, then you should probably give a feat that equals what Brimstone did. Constantine not that powerful? That's one of the stupidest things I've heard on this board yet.

deathslash
Well, then you should probably give a feat that equals what Brimstone did. Constantine not that powerful? That's one of the stupidest things I've heard on this board yet. 1. I'm not saying Spawn is that powerful. I'm saying that you're using ABC logic.

2. He's been beaten up by normal humans before and there are half a dozen statements from knowledgeable and we'll known characters (Constantine included) that say he's not that strong in comparison to most other magic users.

Senor Cage
1. Brimstone destroyed Fate. That's all there is to it. A monster feat.

2. Constantine has powerful spells on the fly. Dont know why you think hes not powerful.

deathslash
1. Brimstone destroyed Fate. That's all there is to it. A monster feat.

2. Constantine has powerful spells on the fly. Dont know why you think hes not powerful. 1. Cool feat

2. I know about Constantine. I know about his feats. I also know that there are multiple people that outright say that he's not powerful. Are you seriously going to argue that Constantine himself doesn't know how powerful he is?

Senor Cage
Originally posted by deathslash
1. Cool feat

2. I know about Constantine. I know about his feats. I also know that there are multiple people that outright say that he's not powerful. Are you seriously going to argue that Constantine himself doesn't know how powerful he is?

I dont care about statements. His fears speak for himself. Dcnu Constantine is right up there with any top tier mage.

Stoic
I dont care about statements. His fears speak for himself. Dcnu Constantine is right up there with any top tier mage.

What does that have to do with Spawn, and why couldn't Spawn beat Fate? You do realize that Spawn can telport right inside of an opponents body, and rip his way out of the rest of the corpse that hasn't already exploded from the initial teleport right? He's done this in the past as a new born Hell Spawn. Al knows a lot more these days.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Stoic
What does that have to do with Spawn, and why couldn't Spawn beat Fate? You do realize that Spawn can telport right inside of an opponents body, and rip his way out of the rest of the corpse that hasn't already exploded from the initial teleport right? He's done this in the past as a new born Hell Spawn. Al knows a lot more these days.

Stop asking questions and post feats!

Stoic
Stop asking questions and post feats!

Start reading Spawn before making assumpsions that he wouldn't be able to destroy Dr. Fate. And stop using Constantine to support your weak resolve.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Stoic
Start reading Spawn before making assumpsions that he wouldn't be able to destroy Dr. Fate. And stop using Constantine to support your weak resolve.

I'm not really assuming anything. I'm not aware of current Spawn, so if you have some feats, throw them in. If not, shut it. Looks like you have nothing, anyway, because if you did, you would have posted them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.