punisher vs joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
frank's had enough of the clown and decides to take him out for good. he has a month to learn all he can about joker and gather whatever he thinks he will need to end him before he heads for gotham. joker learns immediately that frank is coming though and so has a month to plan against him.

which one of these crazies is left standing in the end?

StiltmanFTW
God of Punishment vs. God of Laughter?

Has it been revealed what the deal is with three Jokers existing at the same time, btw?

leonidas
not fully yet. the three jokers mini should be coming out pretty soon. i heard about it a few months back. something about each joker representing some trauma in batman's career--one killed todd, one paralyzed barbara and the other was the one most focused on batman (the endgame joker maybe).

anyway, i really have no clue who wins this. this would be one of the great x-overs of all time. split maybe.

Philosophía
Joker's prep is arguably on Batman's level.

He'd destroy here.

Deadline
Joker wins because he has home advantage. Joker is overated and has been beaten by street levelers lots of times before besides Punisher has been shown to be tactically smart in some areas than Cap so not sure I want to give The Joker the win even in a neutral environment.

Joker is not destroying anything though. Pretty sure Punisher could get inside his head Jean Paul valley did.

leonidas
yeah, i'm not sure who'd win this either tbh. the recent showing where joker took apart lex was impressive as hell though so i think i'd favor him here for a slight majority. still, i think it's pretty close. what's frank's best prep feat? anyone?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i'm not sure who'd win this either tbh. the recent showing where joker took apart lex was impressive as hell though so i think i'd favor him here for a slight majority. still, i think it's pretty close. what's frank's best prep feat? anyone? Depends on how you see it, he went into Stark's Tower without effort and stole his suit, that's for stealth and hacking (suit's security measures)

When it comes to actually pulling shit off, I guess Dark Reign Punisher.

victreebelvictr

Deadline
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Depends on how you see it, he went into Stark's Tower without effort and stole his suit, that's for stealth and hacking (suit's security measures)

When it comes to actually pulling shit off, I guess Dark Reign Punisher.

To be fair Tony underestimated him but it's very impressive that Tony actually went out of his way to take extra precautions. Punisher also booby trapped his suit.

Very impressive but still needed some help from Henry Russo. Best feats? He was able to program a security device that Mircochip couldn't hack into. Has outsmarted Captain America numerous times and has gunned him down. Has taken on the Avengers did well but lost, took on the Thunderbolts ( 'killed' Ghost Rider and nearly killed Thunderbolt Ross but Hawkeye intervened) and has recently assassinated Mandarin, don't know full details of that arc not reading it.

shiv
Joker knows he's coming though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.