Lightray vs Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins?

leonidas
i've always had questions about lightray's durability overall. i know he has a couple decent showings--maybe more recently? haven't seen much of him the last couple years. and we know sd can take a massive beating. i just don't see lightray being able to dish out enough damage to put sd down. if we look at a couple of his highest feats he can take a couple, but i'd say sd for a solid majority.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
i've always had questions about lightray's durability overall. i know he has a couple decent showings--maybe more recently? haven't seen much of him the last couple years. and we know sd can take a massive beating. i just don't see lightray being able to dish out enough damage to put sd down. if we look at a couple of his highest feats he can take a couple, but i'd say sd for a solid majority.
At his highest, he would obliterate Stardust.

carver9
Stardust creates a Black hole around the entire battle field killing light ray.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lightray never impressed me rbh. I see him as a low to mid herald. Stardust should win a healthy majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.