Dragon Ball Game - Project Z

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Let's hope Goku isnt the only playable character...

OSgGsTnKZ-Y

Kazenji
Looks like it'll be going through the Saga's

so a better game then the one that was released for the SNES.

Jmanghan
Action-RPG...

PLEASE LET US CREATE OUR OWN CHARACTERS!!!!!!!

Assuming it's Open-World.

cdtm
Action rpg's don't really work for me.

If you're doing an rpg game, Legend of Legaia and Dragon Ball would go together perfectly.

Nemesis X
Oh goody more of the same arcs used in every other DB game's story once again. Can totally never get tired of those. I like fighting Frieza on Namek for the billionth time.

Kazenji
I like action-Rpg's

Diablo and Borderlands series are my fav from those sort of games,

cdtm
They bore me to tears. smile

I'll coop them, but if I'm gaming on my own, give me a good fps, space shooter, or action hack 'n slash/beat 'em up anyday.

Kazenji
I hate co-op in those games, More fun by yourself and you actually get to get all the loot

when its in co-op and yes i have tried it out, It's like a bunch of seagulls fighting over a chip.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Oh goody more of the same arcs used in every other DB game's story once again. Can totally never get tired of those. I like fighting Frieza on Namek for the billionth time.

Lol so true. But at it's core, DBZ is pretty much just the same shit over and over and over and over again, so it kinda makes sense.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
Action rpg's don't really work for me.

If you're doing an rpg game, Legend of Legaia and Dragon Ball would go together perfectly. Dragon's Dogma.

That is all.

Kazenji
NI14_99oUQo

cdtm
Pretty much exactly what Nemsis said. laughing

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
NI14_99oUQo

looks rather interesting

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
Pretty much exactly what Nemsis said. laughing

And people will still buy it

as much as i like DBZ kinda getting bored of going through the Saiyan & Freiza/Namek Saga's again.

Nemesis X
Namco is aware there exists Dragon Ball before Z right or after? A game with all GT's arcs would even be better right now than this recycled time loop. End the pain!

Kazenji
Namco is aware there exists Dragon Ball before Z right or after?

There was a Gameboy Advance game which went through the entire story of Dragon Ball.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kazenji
There was a Gameboy Advance game which went through the entire story of Dragon Ball.

But did they do that for current gen? The most dominant DB story anymore is Z. Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z. Watching another Nappa fight gives Zs -_-

Ridley_Prime
Namco is aware there exists Dragon Ball before Z right or after? A game with all GT's arcs would even be better right now than this recycled time loop. End the pain!
Eh, GT has been done in games plenty too. Fighting Baby, Omega Shenron, etc... With Super, at least fighting the likes of Zamasu and Jiren as a boss or going through their whole sagas in whatever game genre format would be something new in comparison.

This game though I have little to no interest in.

Jmanghan
We need more Xenoverse-type games.

Estacado
The graphics looks awesome but god we played the whole phuckin Z story 10 bazillion times already....

cdtm

I want to finally put Kid Goku against Piccolo Daimao. That Piccolo skin in Budokai 3 just isn't the same.

Estacado
Since there will be multiple playable characters like, Vegeta, Piccollo, Future Trunks, Teen Gohan...Im kinda pumped for this...

Hcy5X4zUPtg

cdtm
A free campaign update, Awesome!

Estacado
I want playable villains.

cdtm
Android #17 isn't playable, and only an attack for #18?

Or so I read on Polygon.. That would suck, if true. (Who wouldn't want to play the guy who said his wish is a big boat to go sailing around the world on? The big One Piece/Dragon Ball crossover happenee too soon, #17 would have been a Pirate crew member there..)

Kazenji
Originally posted by Estacado
I want playable villains.

Wonder if they'll have any of the villains from the movies or just stick to the DBZ saga stories.

Estacado
EinMxIwZMmU

Ridley_Prime
https://gamerant.com/funimation-audio-leak/

Please replace Funimation at this point.

cdtm
Imagine, highly offensive outtakes leaked to the public. That never, ever, happens with literally all animation ever since animated shows existed.

Ridley_Prime
If it wasnt for the whole Vic thing and most of the Funimation VAs showing their true colors long before the audio leak, most would just forgive and forget, but now, its as worthy of controversy as everything else they throw at people. Says something too when the Japanese VAs of Dragon Ball talked about this audio thing upsettingly over twitter, and Toei starting to take down youtube videos that broadcast said audio.

cdtm
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
If it wasnt for the whole Vic thing and most of the Funimation VAs showing their true colors long before the audio leak, most would just forgive and forget, but now, its as worthy of controversy as everything else they throw at people. Says something too when the Japanese VAs of Dragon Ball talked about this audio thing upsettingly over twitter, and Toei starting to take down youtube videos that broadcast said audio.

All part of the same problem. Things that would be settled in house have suddenly become pr disasters, requiring disproportionate responses to squelch, all to appease an ever present "backlash".

If Trey Parker and Matt Stone operated like this, South Park would never have lasted past the pilot episode.

Estacado
Vegito, Adult Gohan are playable Kid Buu is a boss.

Kazenji
Captain Ginyu's English voice actor passed away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.