Frankenstein vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/3/31666/2377205-frsh_cv09.jpg

vs.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/3/31666/3627093-tumblr_mwhlifyyfk1spk5yeo1_1280.jpg

zopzop
Surfer every single time.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Surfer every single time.

Bentley
Frankenstein magic weapons would beat Surfer after a good fight. Norrin has a record struggling with slow subpar bricks with magic melee weapons.

carver9
This is a forum fight. Surfer stomps.

celeyhyga17
Wuts up with all these Stein threads? Did he do something recently?

panthergod
Surfer dies.

deathslash
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Did he do something recently? Golgo jacked him off in a thread and refused to acknowledge his inferiority to Terrax while posting low showings.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
This is a forum fight. Surfer stomps.

Are you implying Norrin easily deals with subpar bricks with magical weapons that he struggles with on comics?

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Are you implying Norrin easily deals with subpar bricks with magical weapons that he struggles with on comics?

Who are these subpar bricks with magical weapons?

deathslash
Are you implying Norrin easily deals with subpar bricks with magical weapons that he struggles with on comics? hey, if the flash can suddenly speed blitz entire teams in a forum when he can get stabbed by a stationary enemy in comics......

Stoic
Originally posted by deathslash
hey, if the flash can suddenly speed blitz entire teams in a forum when he can get stabbed by a stationary enemy in comics......

The gospel of the Flash only works one way heathen, how dare you try to use the same argument that has netted the Flash victory after victory?

DarkSaint85
Surfer eats him.

leonidas
yeah this isn't very close.

panthergod
Namor wrecked Surfer with a magick knife. Frank merks him with the sword of Michael and sentient universe Neb-uh-Loh killing bullets.

Damborgson
Surfer creates a bubble around the weapon then shoots Frank into space, blasting him from all angles. thumb up

carver9
Surfer turns the ground into quick sand, watch as Frank sinks and then turn it into adamantium.

Damborgson
Surfer siphons his power and removes his organs with the power cosimc.

Bentley
Sand > Superman

victreebelvictr
Sand > Superman thumb up

panthergod
The fanboy fabrications and Herald Handjob is amusing as usual in its utter desperation.

Damborgson
I bet you get all the ladies, Panther.

panthergod
Originally posted by Damborgson

You really don't want to go go here.

But obsess about me more.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson

I'll BZ you on this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by panthergod
You really don't want to go go here.

But obsess about me more.

Damborg wouldn't want to go-go? shifty

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'll BZ you on this.
laughing out loud

Damborgson
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'll BZ you on this.

Let's a go go DS.

DarkSaint85
I think he meant 'golgo'. Which means a die-hard fan.

PG was letting it be known that you really don't want to fangirl over him like a Golgo.

One Big Mob
pIgZ7gMze7A

Damborgson
How can I when he's just so charming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.