SHAZAM Vs Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/IlUaIjO.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/j3eQxTO.jpg

XLR87T3
Mongul is strong enough to match or even defeat Superman, Captain Marvel has problems fighting Wonder Woman who has way greater feats than Billy boy

panthergod
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Mongul is strong enough to match or even defeat Superman, Captain Marvel has problems fighting Wonder Woman who has way greater feats than Billy boy

that's not Captain Marvel in this thread. Captain Marvel defeats Mongul 7/10. 'Shazam' is immature idiot loses 8/10.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by XLR87T3

Doesn't this show precisely the problems with scaling?

If WW has 'way greater' feats than Billy, he shouldn't just have 'problems'. He should be annihilated.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doesn't this show precisely the problems with scaling?

If WW has 'way greater' feats than Billy, he shouldn't just have 'problems'. He should be annihilated.

A strong case can be made sure, but Diana is more skilled as well, while Billy has an overall durability advantage over her. I don't see Mongul walking all over Billy. He may win, but Billy may be getting the short end here, as he has good showings agaist Superman, and fought evenly against Lobo. Billy also has a decent speed advantage on Mongul as well. If we agreed that Mongul annihilates Billy, what does that say about his chances of beating Black Adam in similar fashion?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
A strong case can be made sure, but Diana is more skilled as well, while Billy has an overall durability advantage over her. I don't see Mongul walking all over Billy. He may win, but Billy may be getting the short end here, as he has good showings agaist Superman, and fought evenly against Lobo. Billy also has a decent speed advantage on Mongul as well. If we agreed that Mongul annihilates Billy, what does that say about his chances of beating Black Adam in similar fashion?

Different mindsets as well, don't forget. Not to mention slightly different powersets (or at least, BA uses his in a different manner).

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Different mindsets as well, don't forget. Not to mention slightly different powersets (or at least, BA uses his in a different manner).

True, but they are extremely similar. Durabilty, strength, and speed are about dead even. Like I said, Mongul may win but Billy would give him hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.