hotm hulk v immortal hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hotm can't go wb but is at the 1000x more powerful than bi-beast stage (or whatever d lister was there).....

who is left standing?

One Big Mob
This thread is madness

Bentley
leo. You're throwing some H1 level math here, I don't know if our brains can keep up

byrdgang21
Hulk is Hulk right? Stalemate

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
hotm can't go wb but is at the 1000x more powerful than bi-beast stage (or whatever d lister was there).....

who is left standing?

Bi-Beast, Wendigo (both giant) and Armageddon, if memory serves.

Bi-Beast might be d-list, but he had an excellent track record against the Hulk. Then Pak happened.

DarkSaint85
"Amazing fight. Undecided for now. Stalemate, all I know is, the world would be a mess afterwards"

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
"Amazing fight. Undecided for now. Stalemate, all I know is, the world would be a mess afterwards"

You've been exposed to so much carver radiation, I'm worried about your health sad

carver9
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hulk is Hulk right? Stalemate

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You've been exposed to so much carver radiation, I'm worried about your health sad

Any similarity to any poster is purely coincidental.

Stoic
Even with the limiter in play, Hotm Hulk slaughters. He can instantly ramp up his physicals stats.

leonidas
really? immortal seems pretty unstoppable....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.