Hulk vs Cassandra Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins?

Can the old lady conquer the green bean?

cdtm
At first glance, I thought this was Hulk vs Cassandra Cain

Who would totally beat any Hulk down.

Nova simply fries his brain.

Philosophía
Bump.

zopzop
Cassandra devours his soul.

carver9
Hulk wins. ALL of his personalities are sharing one body. There's no way in h*** she is mind raping him. He kills her.

DarkSaint85
ALL?

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Glorificus
Cassandra stomps.

DarkSaint85
Having multiple personalities present in your head, who sometimes fight against each other, just seems like a horrible defense against Cassandra Nova

FrazettaHulk
Immortal Hulk has demonstrated the greatest resistance to telepaths of all the Hulks with his encounter with Mentacle in Avengers:No Surrender series. The Rigellian telepath was trying to hide from being seen using telepathy. Hulk still saw them. Then she tried to shut him down, and it didnt even slow Hulk down. So if its Immortal Hulk vs Cassandra Nova, I think Immortal Hulk takes her.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Having multiple personalities present in your head, who sometimes fight against each other, just seems like a horrible defense against Cassandra Nova

They are not fighting against each other though. Her telepathy will not work. Hulk kills her.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins. ALL of his personalities are sharing one body. There's no way in h*** she is mind raping him. He kills her.

Carver, no one is going to ban Hulk from Vs. Time to pack it in, buddy.

carver9
Lol. I dont want Hulk to be banned.

Galan007
Nothing to fear, carv. Hulk is far too weak and one-dimensional for us to ever consider banning him. wink

Damborgson
Depends on the version I guess.

WWH had Xavier, Emma and the Cuckoos pointing at him and they didn't seem to be confident in their ability to overtake him.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Nothing to fear, carv. Hulk is far too weak and one-dimensional for us to ever consider banning him. wink

mad

DarkSaint85
Bump

carver9
Hulk stomps

DarkSaint85
How, if Cassandra is pure energy?

carver9
Hulks absorbs energy. 😐

DarkSaint85
Hulks absorbs energy. 😐
Nice, nice. So you accept that Cassandra Nova has an energy form. Interesting.

carver9
No, I accept that if Cassandra took that approach, she would get absorbed.

DarkSaint85
But yet, didn't question it in the first place.

Anyway, current Hulk isn't exactly the strongest, mentally speaking. This fight is more akin to Cassandra Vs Bruce in the Hulk spaceship.....and my money is on Nova beating Bruce.

Stoic
The Hulk has beaten Caiera, which Cass in this thread seems to be a rough match for. Oh, my bad. This isn’t Cassandra Cain, it’s Nova. Sorry, and continue.

Classic NES
Hulk

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk has beaten Caiera, which Cass in this thread seems to be a rough match for. Oh, my bad. This isn’t Cassandra Cain, it’s Nova. Sorry, and continue.

Am I detecting high sodium levels from a previous thread?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But yet, didn't question it in the first place.

Anyway, current Hulk isn't exactly the strongest, mentally speaking. This fight is more akin to Cassandra Vs Bruce in the Hulk spaceship.....and my money is on Nova beating Bruce.

Hulk still retains all of his fts. No changing this.

Delta1938

Looks like you're doing your best to avoid an owning.

DarkSaint85

Current Hulk is vastly different. No changing this. He now is much more vulnerable, I'd argue, to TP attack, especially on the calibre of Cassandra Nova.

Hulk is shut behind a door, and Bruce is piloting the Hulk ship. To defeat Hulk, just defeat Bruce.

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
Am I detecting high sodium levels from a previous thread?

Nope. Well actually, this was the wrong thread. My bad.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Nope. Well actually, this was the wrong thread. My bad.

Made a reply meant for that but mixed them up? Happens.

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
Made a reply meant for that but mixed them up? Happens.

Yeah pretty much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.