Morg vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
No bfr.

Well?

Flyattractor
I don't recall anything about Morg other then He is Galactus's Litle Bastard.

So eh.. I am sure He has plenty of His Daddy's Jobber Genes in him so..

Gotta Side with the Main Man.

carver9
Lobo after a good fight.

leonidas
i always find lobo hard to debate because he has such crazy feats. if we're assuming just 'regular' lobo, i think i'd take morg for a slight majority. if we go all in for feats, lobo wins handily.

MrMind
depends if Morg has well of life power up

Stoic
Morg wins. He has air superiority/speed, versatility, durability, and strength.

Two completely different levels here. Lobo isn't ever beating up on the vast majority of Galactus' heralds alone.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Morg wins. He has air superiority/speed, versatility, durability, and strength.

Two completely different levels here. Lobo isn't ever beating up on the vast majority of Galactus' heralds alone.
laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Lobo has a bike that can easily be destroyed. Am I missing something? Morg was tearing into Terrax, the Surfer, Firelord, the Air Walker construct, and killed Nova. He even held his ground against Thanos before his second death. That pretty much places him around Annihi-Hulk level in terms of might. This is why I'm extremely comfortable with saying that these two are on different levels.

Flyattractor
You forget that Lobo on his bike has kicked Surfer off his board so yeah...Lobo Wins!

DarkSaint85
Lobo has a bike that can easily be destroyed. Am I missing something? Morg was tearing into Terrax, the Surfer, Firelord, the Air Walker construct, and killed Nova. He even held his ground against Thanos before his second death. That pretty much places him around Annihi-Hulk level in terms of might. This is why I'm extremely comfortable with saying that these two are on different levels.

The bike has survived comfortably in black holes.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Yeah, for a Guy who has Lobo as his Avatar he sure don't know nothing bout the Main Man!

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

And his bike was destroyed by less.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
You forget that Lobo on his bike has kicked Surfer off his board so yeah...Lobo Wins!

Not canon.

Flyattractor

Not canon.

Only "Canon" Lobo gives a crap about are the SHOOTIN KIND!

So once again...

Yeah, for a Guy who has Lobo as his Avatar he sure don't know nothing bout the Main Man!

Stoic
Only "Canon" Lobo gives a crap about are the SHOOTIN KIND!

So once again...

I'm a fan of Lobo, and I've never really liked Morg tbh. However, Lobo isn't beating this beast. Morg is simply in a higher tier. Where Lobo is dropped into a 1000 meter hole, buried by boulders to seal it, and then it takes him a couple of hours to kick his way out is impressive, but Morg flexed, and blew up a populated planet. Then as I mentioned is his run in with the Heralds of Galactus. Lobo would have his hands filled with Terrax alone, while Morg was throwing his entire team around. I'm a fan, just not that kind of fan.

Flyattractor
Lobo can just use the Power of Exploding Numbers to Waste Morg. Nuff Said. Lobo wins.

Putinbot1
Lobo has ****ed up Heaven and Hell.

Flyattractor
That and Morg's biggest Reason for being is Daddy Issues.

Lobo wins via not having any stupid crap like that messing his head up.

deathslash
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Lobo has ****ed up Heaven and Hell. and he's also been ****ed by an overweight Hispanic man so.....

Senor Cage
Lobo.

leonidas
as i said, it depends on which showings we use for lobo... lol

Senor Cage
Lobo doesn't have many low showings, though. Even rebirth Lobo has some insane showing, if you want to use that version.

Stoic
Yeah well Lobo had a ridiculously difficult time with Captain Marvel, and Morg was simply on another level in comparison.

abhilegend
Yeah well Lobo had a ridiculously difficult time with Captain Marvel, and Morg was simply on another level in comparison.
Compared to Captain Marvel? Do tell.

Morg had a ridiculous tough time with ****ing Terrax.

panthergod
Lobo wins.

MrMind

in your dreams

victreebelvictr
In my opinion...

Morg>\=Silver Surfer>Lobo. :3

Flyattractor

Originally posted by MrMind
in your dreams

Yeah. If we are talking about the War of the Gods Encounter. I seem to recall Lobo One Punched Poor Billy.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
as i said, it depends on which showings we use for lobo... lol

Let's use....full capacity for both sides.

leonidas
then even with waters of life, morg would lose. too many retarded healing feats for lobo, and too many cartoon showings.

celeyhyga17
Lobopool farts for the win

Flyattractor
Lobo did that back in the 90's. Deadpool is a rip off.

MrMind
lobo is the kinda character people argue either or

if we go by his solo series showing back in the 90s and 00s, he's basically toon force unstoppable
I remember one scene where there was this old lobo and his pimple on his ass was basically the universe
ridiculous shit like that

then there are times lobo just jobbing hrad in crossover books

Flyattractor
He never really Jobbed in the Crossovers. They just play'ed with the comic trope of "And then the Bad Guy Left because of Reasons".

MrMind
He never really Jobbed in the Crossovers. They just play'ed with the comic trope of "And then the Bad Guy Left because of Reasons".

I'm just throwin a bone, but I know what you mean

Flyattractor
Same crap they always pulled with Juggernaut in the X-Men comics.
OH HE IS UNSTOPPABLE WE CAN't STop HiM! Then He left cause He had cake in the oven.

LAME!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.