atrocitus v ultraman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
how this goez?

MrMind
Ultraman is still dead from Darkseid war right? he was hella powerful before

Atrocitus seems ridiculous like 7 or 8 years ago, nowadays he's not that much above guy gardner if at all

Philosophía
I think Ultraman destroys him.

leonidas
he's a bit variable isn't he? is he always at max power level, or is his 'standard' level below that? never sure about guys who's power levels fluctuate. that's one of the reasons i find debating galactus irritating on the forum...

Philosophía
Yeah, I just consider him at 'snorting kryptonite within a reasonable recent period of time'. It's hard to break him down into time frames.

leonidas
so even at less than max you think he destroys atrocitus? interesting. haven't seen atrocitus in a while though i heard he's recently been beaten by guy....? his initial levels when he first appeared, and for quite a while after, seemed to make this a decent match up. shrug

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
so even at less than max you think he destroys atrocitus? interesting. haven't seen atrocitus in a while though i heard he's recently been beaten by guy....? his initial levels when he first appeared, and for quite a while after, seemed to make this a decent match up. shrug I consider him at 'Black Adam cries afterwards' levels.

Also:
https://imgur.com/a/IdaxA95

leonidas
lol oh, sh!t....

zopzop

victreebelvictr
They made Atrocitus suck lately. sad

Galan007
Totally forgot about the Guy thing. Sad how much they've downgraded Atro.

Ultraman rips him in half.

victreebelvictr
GALAN WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR PROFILE IMAGE AND SIGNATURE?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.