Upside down Man vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this?

One Big Mob
Thanos hits him so hard he becomes Rightside Up Man

xJLxKing
The upside down man ate a universal level being. He was warping the panels of the page.

How is this not spite?

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The upside down man ate a universal level being. He was warping the panels of the page.

How is this not spite?

Have you seen how powerful Thanos is these days according to his creator? Thanos is a trans multiversal entity that can't even be stopped by the One Above All.

MrMind
any of the otherkind would shitstomp thanos into kingdom come

MrMind
though I am open to being corrected

maybe current thanus is on another level? I know he appeared in that arc where it showed TOAA is not omnipotent anymore

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
though I am open to being corrected

maybe current thanus is on another level? I know he appeared in that arc where it showed TOAA is not omnipotent anymore

Did you read it. If you did you'd know that Thanos wouldn't come close to losing here.

victreebelvictr

Senor Cage
Upside-Down Man. He's just too uber.

MrMind
Originally posted by Stoic
Did you read it.
no, what did he do?

victreebelvictr
no, what did he do? Nothing above UDM. :3

xJLxKing

DarkSaint85
He did.

And is still dead.

Flyattractor
Yes. Cause Death at Marvel Really Means Something...

MrMind

victreebelvictr
not anymore he's not
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11134/111343371/6696752-8039989216-66940.jpg THE HELL?!

xJLxKing
not anymore he's not
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11134/111343371/6696752-8039989216-66940.jpg where is this from?

MrMind
Originally posted by xJLxKing
where is this from?

Thanos: the Infinity Conflict

there are so many thanos infinity series i have lost track

MrMind
lol Jim Starlin has a God complex

yet he is too dumb to understand the concept of Supreme Being and spiritual enlightenment

that's why everything he writes are so childish

Stoic
lol Jim Starlin has a God complex

yet he is too dumb to understand the concept of Supreme Being and spiritual enlightenment

that's why everything he writes are so childish

It's really just his take on things. Any tale other than the full truth is a fairy tale. Know what I mean? Getting back to it, Thanos does what Bran earlier said. Lol.

MrMind
Originally posted by Stoic
It's really just his take on things. Any tale other than the full truth is a fairy tale. Know what I mean? Getting back to it, Thanos does what Bran earlier said. Lol.

all comics are fairy tales

but the sophistication of one's writing, give comics quality

I will say this though Starlin's stories are usually entertaining (not so much anymore the last few arcs he done been shit). and unfortunately that's all it takes for people to enjoy it at this day and age

Stoic
Very true. Starlin tends to surround his characters with fantasy themed drops much like Ridley Scott does in movies. The Infinity Gauntlet saga is the perfect example Dreadstar is another.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.