Weapon X-Force Vs Lobo from JLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://media.comicbook.com/2018/06/weapon-x-22-1118044.jpeg

VS

http://media.comicbook.com/2017/01/batman-invites-lobo-to-justice-league-america-227946.jpg

How would this fight go down? Current Roster of WXF (No Deadpool) vs Lobo from the JLA Run?

How goes it?

No Toon Force...

Unless you want DP on the team then Toon Force is ON.

DarkSaint85
Depends on how one wants to argue Domino.

Flyattractor
Has Domino ALWAYS been a Deadpool Rip off or is that just more of a recent thing? Always new Of her "Luck Power" but not her Personality.

Kazenji
She's never been a Deadpool rip off, Don't know where you're getting that senile idea from.

SquallX
Minus the Batman jobbing, Lobo rips all their heads off.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji
She's never been a Deadpool rip off, Don't know where you're getting that senile idea from.

Well that Proves how Ignorant You are. Try reading a Comic Some time.

You Stupid Little Shill Lord.

Kazenji
I do read comics, Dumbshit

and she hasn't become anything like Deadpool...senile prick.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Except for When She Is! Which is now Quite Often.

Douche.

Stoic
I'm confused? Did Dom get an HF added to her luck abilities? Last I saw, she was still a pistol toting chick with luck powers that happened to have chalk white skin.

cdtm
Classic good vs evil.

I say the evil X-Force goes down. Luck is no match for Lobo, that guys beyond mundane constants like good luck or bad luck.

Domino is lucky to die quick.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm confused? Did Dom get an HF added to her luck abilities? Last I saw, she was still a pistol toting chick with luck powers that happened to have chalk white skin.

I don't think she has an HF but if you read that comic I put in the opening OP she is pretty much a clone of DP. She moved exactly like him and nearly every line out of her was a pun or inside type joke.

cdtm
So how does Domino ever lose?

Does the luck only kick in against mortal injury? Because Lobo has a ton of non lethal options, like bfr or special gas grenades that affect The Mask..

Flyattractor
Bad Writing Mostly...this is is SJW Marvel we are talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.