Dracula vs Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
In Chicago.

zopzop
Dracula dies.

leonidas
skrull. no way drac can escape an invisible prison. ss also has a lot more firepower overall. drac's only chance would be to screw with him mentally. not sure of ss's tp resist feats. drac's tp isn't awesome, but it's enough to cause problems. (someone will say surfer!!1! but that surfer was weakened and since he's had hugely impressive tp resist feats.) if tp works he can win. otherwise he is very over matched imo.

StiltmanFTW
What if Drac just punches him in the face, Leo?

leonidas
his face is like super rubber dude. be lucky of his fist doesn't rebound and ko drac. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
That never saved him from receiving a severe beating in the past.

If anything, it only makes him weaker than he should be. Mr Fantastic can't even handle Daredevil in h2h.

Kl'rt's powerset may be great for battleboards purposes, but we can't forget about his actual showings.

Granted, Dracula is not as tough as kmcers say, either. Far from it.

Interesting match.

VanMae
So, a battle between someone who should be almost as dangerous as the Fantastic Four combined, but who usually isn't, versus someone who should be almost as dangerous as Storm, Sabretooth, Vermin, Mesmero, and Shadowcat combined, but who usually isn't. Hmmm.

MrMind
marvel's dracula is such a cool character

but other the fight against apocalypse, most of his high end showing are decades ago though

I'd still go with him in this fight

Super Skrull is one of those character suppose to be powerful but fall incredibly short, like Ronan or Terrax

Stoic
People forget that Dracula is more than an undead elemental, with tp. He can also use magic. He gets a strong vote from me.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Stoic
People forget that Dracula is more than an undead elemental, with tp. He can also use magic. He gets a strong vote from me. "Rizzle frazzle, here comes the razzle dazzle!"
*bats and mist*

- Dracula

Philosophía
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51W6QNWX71L._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.