Larfleeze (at his prime) vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this? Galactus is fed.

BrolyBlack
Of coarse Galactus

victreebelvictr
Larfleeze May be hungry, but Galactus is hungrier. :3

abhilegend
Larfleeze

panthergod
Its amazing seeing people pretend Galactus has a chance here.

Larfleeze 10/10

xJLxKing
Galactus

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by panthergod
Its amazing seeing people pretend Galactus has a chance here.

Larfleeze 10/10
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Galactus
X3

abhilegend
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Galactus
Why?

The Spectre+
larfeeze

"Id"
Galactus eats him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by "Id"
Galactus eats him.
Larfleeze eats him.

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
Larfleeze Why?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by "Id"
Galactus eats him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Why? Originally posted by abhilegend
Larfleeze eats him.

Mindset
Why couldn't Galactus eat him?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Why couldn't Galactus eat him?
Because he would be too busy getting eaten.

Mindset
Because he would be too busy getting eaten. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait and see what Carver thinks about this.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
How powerful is Larfleeze? I always considered a little under skyfather

abhilegend
He has the power of an entire corps and has beaten entirety of Guardians before.

No way he is merely skyfather level.

Sin I AM
He has the power of an entire corps and has beaten entirety of Guardians before.

No way he is merely skyfather level.
Yea but i always thought that an outlier. I meab yes he's powerful but i think on average he isnt more powerful than say Sinestro or Hal and he is nowhere near as intelligent which drops his overrall effectiveness imo like during Blackest Night. So if you say he's above skyfather. How far above is he?

MrMind
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i think on average he isnt more powerful than say Sinestro or Hal

heh? where did you get that idea? larfleeze fought the whole new guardians squad and was winning

he defeated invictus a trans to skyfather level being who created solar system orrey

he was winning against guardians of the universe

hal who was amped by both green and blue rings, easily lost and got his rings took off by larf

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
heh? where did you get that idea? larfleeze fought the whole new guardians squad and was winning

he was fighting with invictus a skyfather level being who created solar system orrey

Issue number please. I mean for his encounter with Invictus.

MrMind
Originally posted by Stoic
Issue number please. I mean for his encounter with Invictus.

new guardians 7 first time mentioned they fought where larf defeated invictus via bfr

later issues they fought again , invictus was winning against larfleeze until new guardians and sayd jumped in and invictus was losing power because he was away from his solar system ship

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea but i always thought that an outlier. I meab yes he's powerful but i think on average he isnt more powerful than say Sinestro or Hal and he is nowhere near as intelligent which drops his overrall effectiveness imo like during Blackest Night. So if you say he's above skyfather. How far above is he?
Even in the recent series, Larfleeze's constructs were fighting Hal along with entire GLC and Sinestro Corps along with Ganthet, Sayd and WL Kyle.

He is far above Hal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.