Flew into Benin tonight will post pics tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
My 49th Country, one away from the magical 50

walshy
What are the 49

Surtur
You should get to 69 and then stop. Tee hee.

Bashar Teg
wow you're all over the globe. have you been to every continent tho?

Flyattractor
I hope you at least apologized to poor Ben.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow you're all over the globe. have you been to every continent tho? All except the Antarctic and Arctic , although I have watched Wales very near the arctic. Dubai on Valentines day. Looking forward to that. This one is work. Already decided Benin is not a place I would want to go on holiday.

Flyattractor
Penguins just breathes a deep sigh of relief.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by walshy
What are the 49 will list at some point Walsh and yes Wales is there.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
You should get to 69 and then stop. Tee hee. Haha good one, reminds me of Bill and Ted.

Flyattractor
Wales is its own country now?

HOORAY FOR BREXIT!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wales is its own country now?

HOORAY FOR BREXIT! Wales and Scotland are part of the UK but have their own assemblies, national football and rugby teams and national identity. So yes, Wales is a country.

Flyattractor
Next you will try to convince us they are people too!

Putinbot1
The governments of the United Kingdom and of Wales almost invariably define Wales as a country. The Welsh Government says: "Wales is not a Principality. Although we are joined with England by land, and we are part of Great Britain, Wales is a country in its own right."

Flyattractor
Fish are People too I guess.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Fish are People too I guess. yeah, the old Ali G joke, what he likes best about Wales is how they blow water out of the top of their heads.

Flyattractor
...............blow.

Putinbot1
http://imgur.com/a/rN91x3s

Putinbot1
http://imgur.com/a/r7aU323

Bashar Teg
did you downgrade your camera?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
did you downgrade your camera? I have two phones the one I use for work is an old S5 people are not going to mug me for it even out here.

Robtard
That lady has some pretty fit arms/shoulders

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I have two phones the one I use for work is an old S5 people are not going to mug me for it even out here.

ah i see. thumb up

gold slorg
nice! i hope i can topple that in next 20 years big grin i have 19 on my list at the age of 25

BrolyBlack
I've been to London about 15 times, Paris 3 times, Amsterdam, Brussels, Luxemburg, Colonge, Munich, Switzerland 3 times, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Milan, Nice, Tokoyo, Kuana Lumpur, lived in Bali for a month, Cabo and PV countless times. Lived in Rosarito Beach for 6 months, Australia, Quito Ecuador.

In the military, I only went to Iraq and Afghanistanlaughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by gold slorg
nice! i hope i can topple that in next 20 years big grin i have 19 on my list at the age of 25 impressive.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I've been to London about 15 times, Paris 3 times, Amsterdam, Brussels, Luxemburg, Colonge, Munich, Switzerland 3 times, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Milan, Nice, Tokoyo, Kuana Lumpur, lived in Bali for a month, Cabo and PV countless times. Lived in Rosarito Beach for 6 months, Australia, Quito Ecuador.

In the military, I only went to Iraq and Afghanistanlaughing out loud not bad at all, lots of places I've been more than once. For instance Egypt I'll be in at least 3 times this year and have visited countless time and live there a year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.