adult franklin invades oa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
this time they get one hour's notice before frank arrives to wipe out all of oa and the central battery. can oa survive the incursion....?

"Id"
OA gets demolished

MrMind
lol if you don't think OA can even stand up to Galactus, why make them against a more powerful foe this time where they stand even less chance?

leonidas
not 100% sure franklin was more powerful than that four planet galactus. when he fought them with galactus both did pretty well and 4 planet galactus waded through the individual ones until they combined. /shrug

MrMind
unless volthoom or more powerful beings are involved

i dont see how the guardians plus 7000+lanterns can win

maybe hal can pull another krona bust? but franklin is more powerful

Oslaught1262
Franklin should win handily

his beard looks good too

abhilegend
Franklin is too much of a glass cannon to win here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Franklin is too much of a glass cannon to win here.

Haha. Stop using words that you don't know the meaning of.

"Glass cannon" is a popular term in gaming (especially online-gaming), where it refers to a character class that has remarkable offensive power, but has low defense."

Glass Cannon =/= A character that can survive the heat death of a Universe:
https://i.imgur.com/LaLp5Xi.jpg

Or tank attacks from Celestials unshielded.

You just strung together a sentence that makes no sense instead of admitting Franklin annihilates Oa. So odd. Franklin Richards is one of those rare characters like the Beyonder, Mxy, that operate on a level, you'd think they'd surpass personal biases.

MrMind
it's hilarious rage is talkin about personal biases

a thorbag who picks only marvel side as winner in every thread he's in(basically quanchi's big brother)

since 2009 first time I've seen him in comicvine

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha. Stop using words that you don't know the meaning of.

"Glass cannon" is a popular term in gaming (especially online-gaming), where it refers to a character class that has remarkable offensive power, but has low defense."

I thought I made myself clear the very first time?

Right, like say Mr Immortal? Because it's because he is immortal and not because he is particularly durable.

When did he do that?

Except he is hardly at that level of power. He is around Galactus level, give or take a few silver surfers power.

Creating pocket universes is fun and all but hardly the level of mxy or Beyonder.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I thought I made myself clear the very first time?

Right, like say Mr Immortal? Because it's because he is immortal and not because he is particularly durable.

When did he do that?

Except he is hardly at that level of power. He is around Galactus level, give or take a few silver surfers power.

Creating pocket universes is fun and all but hardly the level of mxy or Beyonder.

Mr. Immortal is the opposite of a glass cannon. He is impossible to kill but has no offensive power of note. This comparison makes has no bearing and makes no sense.

Anyway, Franklin Richards is not a glass canon by definition. His defensive power is equivalent to his offensive power: The reality warping is all-encompassing. He was holding back the entropic decay of his future for example. You were factually incorrect by the most common definition.

Against the Mad Celestials with Galactus.

Anyways, Franklin wins.

Mindset
Franklin is too much of a glass cannon to win here. Couldn't he just shield himself from attacks?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by MrMind
it's hilarious rage is talkin about personal biases

a thorbag who picks only marvel side as winner in every thread he's in(basically quanchi's big brother)

since 2009 first time I've seen him in comicvine

I could pick Throg over the Anti-Monitor or Supergirl over TOAA. The merit of an argument is based on the facts presented here within. Your fallacy is irrelevant.

P.S. You just made up and are factually incorrect about my posting history. I have been on this board for over a decade now. I'd say my positions were 50/50. If you count my time on the Marvel Boards, I spent more time defending the capabilities of DC characters (Specifically Superboy Prime, and the Flash) for my cumulative time on message baords.

abhilegend
Mr. Immortal is the opposite of a glass cannon. He is impossible to kill but has no offensive power of note. This comparison makes has no bearing and makes no sense.

Never said he was a glass cannon, just immortal like Franklin was.

He wasn't holding back anything, it was a visual representation and Franklin said they will have to wait for billions of years to face it.

He had to create a noise cancelling cube so that Black Bolt's voice doesn't harms him.

https://m.imgur.com/8OCGSbu

Where he had the shields backing him up and even then got harmed?

Not really.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Couldn't he just shield himself from attacks?
Potentially yes. But all of Oa? Not really.

MrMind
I could pick Throg over the Anti-Monitor or Supergirl over TOAA. The merit of an argument is based on the facts presented here within. Your fallacy is irrelevant.

P.S. You just made up and are factually incorrect about my posting history. I have been on this board for over a decade now. I'd say my positions were 50/50. If you count my time on the Marvel Boards, I spent more time defending the capabilities of DC characters (Specifically Superboy Prime, and the Flash) for my cumulative time on message baords.

that is a straight up lie and you know it, every threads I've seen you in 95 percent of the time you pick marvel character, unless it's already one sided stomp in dc favor. I seen you post here since I register at 2010 but even before when I was in comicvine back in 09 you were the same way.

It's alright to be bias no one is gonna be mad at you for it. but I find it hypocritical that being one of the biggest marvel fanboy on this board along with jbl quanchi and many, you have the audacity to call yourself impartial 50/50. at least own up to who you are for god sake.

you of all people should not be pointing finger at anyone for personal biases. even though abhi is bias towards dc, you have no right to say anything because you are guilty of doing the same for the otherside but worse, so next time keep it to yourself. anyway I'm gonna put you back on ignore since this discussion is gettin redundant and I couldn't give two shats about how you spin this. I am just here to point out your hypocrisy thats all

also are you really making comparison of the power difference between OA and Franklin to Throg and Anti-Monitor, Supergirl and TOAA...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Never said he was a glass cannon, just immortal like Franklin was.

He wasn't holding back anything, it was a visual representation and Franklin said they will have to wait for billions of years to face it.

He had to create a noise cancelling cube so that Black Bolt's voice doesn't harms him.

https://m.imgur.com/8OCGSbu

Where he had the shields backing him up and even then got harmed?

Not really.

You said Franklin Richards was a glass cannon in your first post.

I am referring to the Future, where he, Valeria, and Nathaniel Richards were staving off the death of their timeline.

He said, he would never allow Black Bolt's words to harm him. That entire scene is evidence as to why he is not a glass cannon. Again, Franklin can shield himself, warp attacks, or just tank shit.

He was hit directly by the Mad Celestial's attack from the side with no shield here:
https://i.imgur.com/RnNwRFY.jpg

Even as a child, unsure what is happening, and with NO shields, Franklin received no serious injuries and was only knocked out briefly:
https://i.imgur.com/yPGkKu4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DZ3MCXU.jpg

Again, Franklin Richard's is by no definition, a glass cannon. He is not losing this fight because he is a glass cannon. He has an all-encompassing powerset.

Agree to disagree Abhiligend.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by MrMind
that is a straight up lie and you know it, every threads I've seen you in 95 percent of the time you pick marvel character, unless it's already one sided stomp in dc favor. I seen you post here since I register at 2010 but even before when I was in comicvine back in 09 you were the same way.

It's alright to be bias no one is gonna be mad at you for it. but I find it hypocritical that being one of the biggest marvel fanboy on this board along with jbl quanchi and many, you have the audacity to call yourself impartial 50/50. at least own up to who you are for god sake.

you of all people should not be pointing finger at anyone for personal biases. even though abhi is bias towards dc, you have no right to say anything because you are guilty of doing the same for the otherside but worse, so next time keep it to yourself. anyway I'm gonna put you back on ignore since this discussion is gettin redundant and I couldn't give two shats about how you spin this. I am just here to point out your hypocrisy thats all

also are you really making comparison of the power difference between OA and Franklin to Throg and Anti-Monitor, Supergirl and TOAA...

This is not the case. Maybe it's because for the last few years, I only post in Thor related threads, as opposed to more general threads, but your assertion is factually untrue. It's not a matter of opinion, or up for debate: KMC has my entire posting history recorded. I can search through my posts for keywords and give you a list to dozens, probably hundreds of threads, where your stance is proven to be untrue.

I'm not here to explain away your confirmation bias, I'm just telling you how it is. If you want to put me on ignore, that is your choice. You chose to reply to my post.

That wasn't the point I was making. I will remember to be more clear in the future. Anyways, have a good one bro!

abhilegend
You said Franklin Richards was a glass cannon in your first post.

Which he is.

You mean which he used his powers to stop and failed?

You know what glass cannon is? Without his shields he has human vulnerability.

Yes, in the same issue where Thing tanked one and Sue blocked it.

Right, getting koed is such a great durability showing. Franklin is the epitome of glass cannon and was actually dead once with a fall from hundred feet.

https://i.postimg.cc/w7Lf8q3w/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/FYvPhMLN/image.jpg

Just because you read his respect thread doesn't makes you expert on the character.

Whatever.

Galan007
Or is it possible that maybe...just maybe...the Celestials weren't attacking the F4 with 'full power' blasts, because they didn't harbor ill-will toward any of them aside from Reed, and therefore weren't trying to kill them initially? I thought it was pretty obvious when the Celestials gave Sue the chance to move away from Reed, instead of just attacking/killing them both without hesitation:
https://i.imgur.com/FxLgesX.jpg

I mean, surely we're not trying to pretend like the blasts Thing, Johnny, and Sue survived were equal in power to the blasts that were harming Galactus and Franklin..?

ermm

Putinbot1
When everyone is a troll what happens to the old trolls.

Personally, I think Franklin wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Or is it possible that maybe...just maybe...the Celestials weren't attacking the F4 with 'full power' blasts, because they didn't harbor ill-will toward any of them aside from Reed, and therefore weren't trying to kill them initially? I thought it was pretty obvious when the Celestials gave Sue the chance to move away from Reed, instead of just attacking/killing them both without hesitation:
https://i.imgur.com/FxLgesX.jpg

I mean, surely we're not trying to pretend like the blasts Thing, Johnny, and Sue survived were equal in power to the blasts that were harming Galactus and Franklin..?

ermm
ermm

You mean the "mad" celestials weren't actually mad and showed restraint against Sue who was actually damaging them? So much that three celestials attacked her?

It really doesn't matters what I think but this blatant inserting of your views of how the comic should happen to what actually happened is really annoying.

Galan007
They DID show restraint. Look at the scan I posted, ffs. They could have easily attacked/killed Reed and Sue, but gave Sue the chance to walk away first.

They gave Doom the same opportunity:
https://i.imgur.com/HRDyhIu.jpg

Don't start getting salty just because I'm bringing up valid points that conflict with these preconceived, static bubbles you seem place everyone in. srsly

abhilegend
They DID show restraint. Look at the scan I posted, ffs. They could have easily attacked/killed Reed and Sue, but gave Sue the chance to walk away first.

They gave Doom the same opportunity:
https://i.imgur.com/HRDyhIu.jpg

Don't start getting salty just because I'm bringing up valid points that conflict with these preconceived, static bubbles you seem place everyone in. srsly
Giving ultimatum to someone is now showing restrain apparently.

How lucky for Sue to have three celestials showing restrain here at once.

https://i.postimg.cc/1g5wKt2X/image.jpg

Galan007
Giving ultimatum to someone is now showing restrain apparently. Umm, obviously?

As mentioned, the Celestials could have just attacked/killed Sue(and Doom) without hesitation, but they DIDN'T. They gave each of them the change to "move aside and live" first, because they didn't harbor any ill-will toward anyone but Reed(and/or those they deemed to be legitimate threats to their existence, like Galactus and Franklin.)

How lucky for Sue to have three celestials showing restrain here at once.

https://i.postimg.cc/1g5wKt2X/image.jpg So the logical conclusion, iyo, is that the Celestials *must* have been using 'full power' blasts against the F4, right? Those blasts *must* have been equal to the blasts they used against Franklin and Galactus, right? Good lord.

For a point of reference, here's what happens when the Mad Celestials don't show restraint against 'lesser beings':
https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40253553_Fantastic_Four_572-002.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40253554_Fantastic_Four_572-003.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40253555_Fantastic_Four_572-004.jpg

*But note that even in the Council of Reeds' case, the Celestials showed restraint initially and gave them a chance to live. Hence: "Kneel and gain favor/forgiveness."

DarkSaint85
Susan Storm has better shields than I thought, thanks Abhi for pointing it out thumb up

leonidas
yeah, his conclusions have been pretty spot on in these threads of late. your own conclusion is faulty though. according to abhi and zop, those celestials are<<planetary level. you know, they are all basically mid heralds. so sue's shields aren't as strong as you might have thought. thumb up

also: giving an ultimatum is showing restraint?? blink

what in the honest to gawd f*** kind of question is that?!? if you're not showing restraint you....don't ask the question. no expression

personally, i think galan has been showing some universal levels of restraint in allowing some of this nonsense to continue. thumb up

and yes, i'm aware that is a lot of emjois in one post. thumb up

abhilegend
Umm, obviously?

To you perhaps?

And Sue was protecting Franklin at that moment.

If that's what Hickman wrote, that's what he wrote. Whine to him.

Right, except the scan where they killed Sue. Oh wait, they didn't.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, his conclusions have been pretty spot on in these threads of late. your own conclusion is faulty though. according to abhi and zop, those celestials are<<planetary level. you know, they are all basically mid heralds. so sue's shields aren't as strong as you might have thought. thumb up

also: giving an ultimatum is showing restraint?? blink

what in the honest to gawd f*** kind of question is that?!? if you're not showing restraint you....don't ask the question. no expression

personally, i think galan has been showing some universal levels of restraint in allowing some of this nonsense to continue. thumb up

and yes, i'm aware that is a lot of emjois in one post. thumb up
laughing out loud

Keep your whining to yourself, will you?

Mindset
Potentially yes. But all of Oa? Not really. Why not?

He's massively stronger than them.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Why not?

He's massively stronger than them.
Not really.

Putinbot1
Are the celestial really all that though? Weren't the Avenders hanging with Celestials who killed all other celestials?

leonidas
laughing out loud

Keep your whining to yourself, will you?

stop running away from your own conclusions. mid heralds have broken sue's sue's shields so, based on the 'evidence' you've been relying on, the mad celestials are somewhere in the herald tier, yes?

abhilegend
stop running away from your own conclusions. mid heralds have broken sue's sue's shields so, based on the 'evidence' you've been relying on, the mad celestials are somewhere in the herald tier, yes?
No

leonidas

abhilegend
A high showing for the duo or low showings for the celestials. Although, celestials have a tendency to struggle with Earth heroes.

leonidas

DarkSaint85
Jesus there are some times you really realise that Leo is a dad laughing out loud

Galan007
leo is going to turn this car around pretty soon.

leonidas
laughing out loud eff you both.

carver9
Lol... so ABHI, you saying Franklin is a glass canon, does this apply to the Guradians as well or have they always been thie skyfather level you tend to rank them at? Help me understand.

Rage.Of.Olympus

leonidas

Rage.Of.Olympus
But out of curiousity, what else did I miss?

Putinbot1
The Guardians except outliers like Kronos and Ganthet always seemed like cocksuckers to me, they are even the right height ffs.

leonidas
But out of curiousity, what else did I miss?

i legit lol'd at your post correction because i made the same correction in my mind. funny thing is i still like abhi. he knows a lot he just....has a terrible way of showing it. lol

anyway the galactus vs oa thread is a tragedy for all kinds of reasons and is where some of this spilled over from. if i could go back in time right now, f*** killing hitler, i'd stop myself from making that thread.

DarkSaint85
leo is going to turn this car around pretty soon.

'Its not that I'm angry with you, abhi..... just disappointed....'

abhilegend

abhilegend

Damborgson
i legit lol'd at your post correction because i made the same correction in my mind. funny thing is i still like abhi. he knows a lot he just....has a terrible way of showing it. lol

anyway the galactus vs oa thread is a tragedy for all kinds of reasons and is where some of this spilled over from. if i could go back in time right now, f*** killing hitler, i'd stop myself from making that thread.

erm

Be honest. What EXACTLY do you like about Abhi?

abhilegend
I'm no stinking Thorbag.

uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus
https://m.imgur.com/a/yo86Gpe

Human vulnerability guys. Just look at those human level stats. You know what the Celestials should have done? Created a really long cliff to toss Franklin off of.

P.S Franklin owns Oa.

celeyhyga17
Pshhh.. Pretty sure Bruce can tank those.

I got u Abhi...

leonidas
Originally posted by Damborgson
erm

Be honest. What EXACTLY do you like about Abhi?

it's getting harder to find something. mmm

seriously, i do think abhi has a lot of knowledge in that head of his, and i've SEEN him use it for the powers of good and it can be pretty effective. he's also one of the few guys who will literally debate against like, 8 people at the same time. lol gotta be points there for persistence at least. he can also be pretty damn entertaining.

when he's not acting like a putz. sneer

DeadpoolXXX
franklin rapes oa about as easy as galactus would. spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.