Why did not Vitiate drain a planet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoke123
why when vitiate was defeated by the Outlander, he did not set out to drain a planet and increase its power?

CuckedCurry

The Merchant
Cause that nibba weak af.

DeviantDefiance
Because he didn't bother with those childish tricks

victreebelvictr

DeviantDefiance
Because Darth Mammoth did not allow him to. And he is all powerful. All hail Darth Mammoth!

victreebelvictr

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by snoke123
why when vitiate was defeated by the Outlander, he did not set out to drain a planet and increase its power?
By destroying Ziost, Tenebrae had alienated the Sith. He was reluctant to alienate the Eternal Empire afterwards.

CuckedCurry
Vitiate never Alienated the Sith, he merely attempted to revolutionise the ideology:/

SHEEVISLIFE
Because Vitidiot is a weakass Sith who relies on a dark side nexus to do something. Also, he needs an Iokath weapon to help him to drain his home planet.

Kurll
Originally posted by SHEEVISLIFE
Because Vitidiot is a weakass Sith who relies on a dark side nexus to do something. Also, he needs an Iokath weapon to help him to drain his home planet.

Who are you?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Kurll
Who are you? The real question is...

WHO ARE YOU? >:3

Kurll
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
The real question is...

WHO ARE YOU? >:3

I'm victreebelvictr :3

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Kurll
I'm victreebelvictr :3 DUN DUN DUN.

Kurll
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
DUN DUN DUN.

:3

SHEEVISLIFE
It's because Vitidiot is a weakass Sith that can't even beat a nameless Jedi Knight and just stupidly kills himself by walking through a lightsaber.

Freedon Nadd
I think the reason is pretty obvious.

Vitiate, or other Sith Lords cannot just drain The Force - they either need rituals or Force-imbued machines(like the Zildrog)

Only Nihilus harnessed that ability - and it was an affliction gained from Bao-Dur's Mass Shadow Generator.

Besides, Vitiate's attack on Ziost is nothing else but a perfected thought bomb(read the New Sith Wars comics or Darth Bane: Path of Destruction) He needs to feed on death and suffering in order to release such immense blast of Dark Side power.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I think the reason is pretty obvious.

Vitiate, or other Sith Lords cannot just drain The Force - they either need rituals or Force-imbued machines(like the Zildrog)

Only Nihilus harnessed that ability - and it was an affliction gained from Bao-Dur's Mass Shadow Generator.

Besides, Vitiate's attack on Ziost is nothing else but a perfected thought bomb(read the New Sith Wars comics or Darth Bane: Path of Destruction) He needs to feed on death and suffering in order to release such immense blast of Dark Side power.
Vitiate fed on death and suffering to 'restore his lost strength' while on Yavin IV and Ziost. This fact escapes your judgement somehow. erm

HP Legend
^

I was gonna point this out. I'd also like to note that it was only partially successful as he still wasn't at full strength even after feeding off the death and suffering.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate fed on death and suffering to 'restore his lost strength' while on Yavin IV and Ziost. This fact escapes your judgement somehow. erm

I think you are missing the point here, dear Legend.
There must be a reason why he was weakened, and that might be due to him spending a good amount of his Force strength to keep himself immortal in The Force.

There is no contradiction to what I have said.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by HP Legend
^

I was gonna point this out. I'd also like to note that it was only partially successful as he still wasn't at full strength even after feeding off the death and suffering.

For obvious reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.