Best "creative" fighting games you've played

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Basically, any fighting game that does something super out of the norm, but also supremely enjoyed.

I... guess you could count Smash.

Ya'll already know I'll choose Dissidia 012.

For me:

Powerstone & Powerstone 2 - Great, fun games with a top-down Smash Bros. feel, used to play with my brother when we were younger.

Dissidia 012 - PERFECT blend of Fighter and RPG, huge arena's, some of the best fighting mechanics I've ever played, tons of recognizable characters, great fanservice, and just oozing content.

Gladiator Begins - Fantastic Gladiator simulator and better then every other Gladiator game I've played, as well as apparently one of the most realistic original game releases on a dedicated handheld. (Meaning a non-hybrid, which the Switch would be considered as)

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - Absolutely massive roster with more then 150 characters and tons of content.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Great game, if you love Naruto you owe it to play one of the NUNS games ASAP.

I really wish I had played Bushido Blade when I was younger but I never got the chance.

cdtm
Abyss Odyssey.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
Abyss Odyssey. action-adventure game.

It has to be in the "Fighting Game" genre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.