Should I get...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Hellboy 1 & 2 or the Riddick trilogy?

BrolyBlack
Riddick

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Riddick I feel like Riddick has bad-assness but doesn't have the charm that hellboy does, or the humor.

BrolyBlack
So why ask for opinions if you already know what your getting

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So why ask for opinions if you already know what your getting I don't know what I'm getting, ****er.

BrolyBlack
Yea you do

Flyattractor
Get Hellboy 1 & 2 and Pitch Dark and that Riddick Soft Reboot of Pitch and just call it good.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Get Hellboy 1 & 2 and Pitch Dark and that Riddick Soft Reboot of Pitch and just call it good. "Riddick 2013"?

Thats a continuation of the series.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
"Riddick 2013"?

Thats a continuation of the series.

Continuation/Soft Reboot. Take your pick.

Still better then that Solo Riddick Movie.

Robtard
Have them all digitally. I prefer the Hellboy films.

Pitch Black was good and Chronicles of Riddick was okay. Other Riddick films, meh. Well, the animated film was decent iirc.

Jmanghan
Continuation/Soft Reboot. Take your pick.

Still better then that Solo Riddick Movie. Riddick 2013 is nowhere near as good as Chronicles.

Chronicles has way more charm.

Flyattractor
Chronicles is a Confused Overly Complicated Mess. The Furians and Necro's were a stupid idea.

Jmanghan
Chronicles is a Confused Overly Complicated Mess. The Furians and Necro's were a stupid idea. Furians were introduced pre-Chronicles I believe.

I liked how it expanded the lore, and watching Riddick take out this giant of a race was amazing.

Flyattractor
Meh. It was lame. Plot was way to Euro.

"Furiains were intorduced pre-chronicles I believe" I don't recall it being mentioned at all in Pitch Dark, but then that movie was pure Sci Fi whereas Chronicles took a big step into Euro Style Sci Fantasy.
2 Totally different genres.

Jmanghan
Meh. It was lame. Plot was way to Euro.

"Furiains were intorduced pre-chronicles I believe" I don't recall it being mentioned at all in Pitch Dark, but then that movie was pure Sci Fi whereas Chronicles took a big step into Euro Style Sci Fantasy.
2 Totally different genres. Video game and Animated.

Flyattractor
Oh well if it was in a VITYA Game....Most say that if it wasn't in the movie...It aint Really Canon...but yeah. Head Canon is a Wonderful Thing.

BruceSkywalker
just buy both

riv6672

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
just buy both

thumb up

Jma can't leave the lunatic asylum, though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Jma can't leave the lunatic asylum, though. Listen ****head.

Robtard

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
What's your beef with Jman

He didn't call him back after their night together even though he said he would

Jmanghan
I've mentioned numerous times that my sister is pregnant for a SECOND TIME.

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
He didn't call him back after their night together even though he said he would

Just like Jman to take someone out for a marvelous evening, take that booty and never call them back

steverules_2
Just like Jman to take someone out for a marvelous evening, take that booty and never call them back

Oh it's okay, Riv's the dad of her second baby

Jmanghan
What's your beef with Jman He told me to get a job after I complained about family matters and is now upset and shit-talks me in every thread because I haven't done so.

Been doing it for months. lol

steverules_2
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He told me to get a job after I complained about family matters and is now upset and shit-talks me in every thread because I haven't done so.

Been doing it for months. lol

Well you sure showed him

riv6672
LOL^^^

Jmanghan
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well you sure showed him jobs are for squares.

riv6672

Jmanghan
okay bye.

BrolyBlack

Patient_Leech
2 Totally different genres.

I actually didn't like the Elementals from Chronicles. They were too fantasy for my taste also. But other than that it's an awesome sci-fi adventure romp. Why does it matter if the series changes genres up a little bit? That's unusual, but cool and different. It's also cool that the films vary in size/scale. There's nothing wrong with that either. And the Necros are awesome and they need to return and wrap up that huge part of the story.

Btw, it's Pitch Black, Fly. Get your senility under control!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
just buy both

thumb up

jaden_2.0
Definitely Riddick.

Cos he stabbed Fry.

Robtard
Heh

#classic

Patient_Leech
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.