Movies you havent seen in 10+ years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

Flyattractor
Flight of the Navigator and The Last Starfigther. Aint seen either of those this Millennium Got em sitting in the next room on Blu-Ray just waiting to correct that.

Impediment
What is the title supposed to be?

carthage
Movies you havent seen in 10+ years

Robtard
Watched Explorers (1985) again last week, I've not seen that since at least 1988-89.

SpaceCamp (1986) is on the menu. Not seen that since 1986-87.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
What is the title supposed to be?

"Imp's Got a Permanently Gaped Anus Hole"

/that

Kazenji
Roger Rabbit.

Patient_Leech
I just watched the original Tim Burton Batman again the other day and it had probably been 15+ years since I saw it. I was much better able to appreciate the performances and production design. It's really great and still holds up pretty well, except the end sequence with the bat jet is pretty dated. And they just got more and more campy from that point on, which is exactly what they wanted to avoid when they made it.

And yeah, I haven't seen ET in probably 15 or so years either. May watch it again someday.

Flyattractor
Top Secret and Kentucky Fried Movie.

cdtm
Private dick movies.

Sherlock doesn't count.

Hard drinking flawed men, sitting in their office with a bottle or smoke, melancholy narration, beautiful mysterious vixen or suspicious man enters with a case, etc.

Long dead genre, replaced by law enforcement procedurals or vigilant revenge fantasies.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by cdtm
Private dick movies.

Sherlock doesn't count.

Hard drinking flawed men, sitting in their office with a bottle or smoke, melancholy narration, beautiful mysterious vixen or suspicious man enters with a case, etc.

Long dead genre, replaced by law enforcement procedurals or vigilant revenge fantasies.

Any recommendations? Besides big ones, like Chinatown of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.