Frozen 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Since there wasn't already a thread for it...

suVQt0pfOLc

steverules_2
This has come out of nowhere

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Since there wasn't already a thread for it...

suVQt0pfOLc

a boatload of meh

Ridley_Prime
Liked the trailer enough to give the movie an eventual watch, but a sequel to one of the most successful Disney Pixar films in years is bound to do well regardless, despite the backlash over how popular Frozen became.

Flyattractor
If they don't give that Shop Keeper a Bigger Roll FUHH Dis Movie...

Dr Will Hatch
Looks like a fun trailer, but Frozen was one of those movies where everything that needed to be said was said at the end of the first film. I don't see where they're going to go from here and have it make sense.

Robtard
Didn't care for the first one, doubt this will be better.

The true shame here, they could have called it "Refrozen"

Surtur
I still haven't seen Frozen.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Looks like a fun trailer, but Frozen was one of those movies where everything that needed to be said was said at the end of the first film. I don't see where they're going to go from here and have it make sense.
Guess I'll need a better idea of what the plot is to have like a real impression of this too, but the timing of Frozen 2's reveal seems like damage control after the internet (rightfully) laughed and scoffed at the live action Aladdin.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
I still haven't seen Frozen.

That just means you still have Testosterone and or a GF that isn't stuck in her tween mental state.

NotAllThatEvil
So if they don't have another "let it go" quality song, its gonna flop.

Ridley_Prime
Now that is out, hearing decent things about it so far. Planning to see sometime next week.

Patient_Leech
Don't give a fu#k.

Haven't seen the first one and will put off seeing it as long as possible. I do have a daughter now, though, so only time will tell...

Bentley
Do you hate your kid? I can adopt her if you have chosen to be a terrible father

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Bentley
Do you hate your kid? I can adopt her if you have chosen to be a terrible father

My son is 2 and 1/2 and only likes Cars. My daughter is only a month old at the moment. smile

And no, of course I don't hate her.

But I still ain't gonna watch it until I have to.

Bentley
I'm going to let it go this time only because I relate too hard with the two year old only liking cars

biscuits

Patient_Leech
Omg he loves cars. Here he is with his hands full of toy cars wanting to go outside...

riv6672

Eon Blue
This film will flop. Mark my words.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm going to let it go this time only because I relate too hard with the two year old only liking cars

biscuits

Was that really necessary?

Surtur
Was this movie about reparations?

Ridley_Prime
I liked the story and character development of this film over the first one, if not Frozen 2 over 1 entirely. That said, there's not really a song that's over the top to the extent of Let it Go, but Into the Unknown/Show Yourself I can see being pretty well remembered too, even if it's not overplayed as much.

A Disney sequel being this good is also refreshing I guess.

Eon Blue
This movie is terrible

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Eon Blue

You cant really be this dense.

riv6672

Dr Will Hatch
It was a good movie, but it felt a bit disposable and strangely put together, like there were a huge chunk of scenes that were missing that we didn't get to see. The plot is pretty convoluted too, and not nearly as emotional or relatable as the first movie was. Still, I liked it. Beautiful animation is beautiful animation. Voice work was great. Had lots of fun humor to it, and it was just nice revisiting these characters six years later.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Omg he loves cars. Here he is with his hands full of toy cars wanting to go outside...

My how time flies, sir! Also, a big congratulations on the newborn girl, Leech! Little girls are great, but really difficult when it comes to saying no!

My wife, 5-year old daughter, and 2-1/2 year old son went to see Frozen 2 opening night: plot was a bit thin, but I still consider it one of Disney's best sequels because it was great to see more of our Frozen cast of characters + the animation was beautiful and Panic! at the Disco's version of "Into the Unknown" is a Peabo Bryson-tier Disney song studio recording.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.