Lobo vs Current Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
No bfr.

Who wins?

One Big Mob
Lobo grabs a sun and kills all of Asgard with a shotput like throw.

eaebiakuya
I think the feats Odin has against Jane Foster and against Mangog cannot be used for current Odin. This current version have even less of Odin force in him.

The only feat is losing to Thor.

victreebelvictr
Lobo eats him. eat

zopzop
Wait, what's going on with Odin? Has he legit been depowered or is it just a string of low showings?

eaebiakuya
He is losing odin force.

Flyattractor
Lobo killed Several Gods and Entitys back in the Lobo's Back Story so ...Old Odie is gonna be takin da OdinDirtNap.

Zelax
Current Odin loses horribly.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, what's going on with Odin? Has he legit been depowered or is it just a string of low showings? He lost most of his Odinforce, so now, he is WW level in my opinion.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, what's going on with Odin? Has he legit been depowered or is it just a string of low showings?

Both.

Most recently, he's been beaten by the most pathetic being in the whole Marvel omniverse.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Both.

Most recently, he's been beaten by the most pathetic being in the whole Marvel omniverse. Thor can't catch a break, can't even be number one at what he's best at; jobbing.

xJLxKing
Pretty sure Odin wouldn't be able to defeat a average GL at this point

MrMind
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
He lost most of his Odinforce, so now, he is WW level in my opinion.

he is below ww level, ww wouldn't lose to current thor

Philosophía
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor can't catch a break, can't even be number one at what he's best at; jobbing. Thor is so bad, he can't even say "my dad beats your dad"

MrMind
This is what lobo gonna do to the current pathetic marvel pantheons

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/112cc19c-df4f-4975-86b6-abb41a7fba33/dauygig-80154ccd-adfc-42c6-967c-9310cc88afb7.jpg/v1/fill/w_1020,h_784,q_70,strp/5e0gwpk_by_mrnate2015_dauygig-pre.jpg

Flyattractor
True DAT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.