Had a weird dream about KMC last night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The whole website was completely revamped, it looked cleaner and more modern, it had an actual background and when there was a forum that had unread posts in it, it glowed gold on the top and bottom, along with the traditional "new". The bell was also updated to look more modern. Just as well the sub-forums were SLIGHTLY transparent and therefore see-through.

Sub-forums were streamlined and certain obscure sub-forums were removed, Foreign Cinema was changed to "All Versus" sub-forum.

The sub-forum panels had a glossy finish with the font really popping out at you.

Smilies was increased to have over 300, the 15 minute editing was removed, but only in certain subforums that didn't involve deep debates, and MODS had the opportunity to add and remove it as they saw fit.

Any type of mod was given permission to ban any type of user from any type of time period. (Meaning no more only "1-month" users could be banned, if they are doing wrong in the correct forum, they got banned.)

Imp and Bada were admins, all of this was done by Raz though. Robtard and DDM were modded. DDM being specifically GDF-only, Robtard becomes a global mod. More mods were added to almost every forum so I can't name them all but those were the ones that stood out.

The background was kinda like a bunch of beautiful white clouds, KMC had a slogan at the top but I can't remember what it was called. The blue was removed almost entiredly, only lines and spaces separated sub-forums. Even the blue at the top of the page was removed, "Killermovies" and everything else at the top had a glossy gold trim around it with a white line going through the letters in between said gold trim. Golden sparkles also came off it, but they weren't animated or anything, only stationary.

Hell even the main website was completely overhauled and included news about every new movie. News about "Alita: Battle Angel", and other current movies and news about future ones.

Then I woke up and then got on here, lol.

walshy
Maybe you're spending too much time on here. Also little disappointed I wasn't in the dream.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
Maybe you're spending too much time on here. Also little disappointed I wasn't in the dream. I was only really noticing the changes tbh.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I had jerked off to Dave_97. it was hot.

like. okay man.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Dave_97
like. okay man. LOL

Surtur
Originally posted by walshy
Maybe you're spending too much time on here. Also little disappointed I wasn't in the dream.

You just admitted you are disappointed another man didn't dream about you.

Giggity.

StiltmanFTW
Anyone dreams of Jmango?

BrolyBlack
Only losers dream of this place

Eon Blue

James T. Kirk
Why the **** doesn't someone take this site over and revamp it outta this ****ING 1998 style?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.