Doflamingo vs Aquaman and Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

Jmanghan
Team 2 for sure, in fact Aquaman almost certainly solos.

Bentley
Comicbook Aquaman? He should be able to tp Doflamingo easily, but the Shichibukai is so fast he could deal some damage too.

MrMind
maybe doffy can use parasite string and puppet team 2 fighting each other

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bentley
Comicbook Aquaman? He should be able to tp Doflamingo easily, but the Shichibukai is so fast he could deal some damage too. Aquaman will run circles around him before he ever is able to do "do damage".

Doflamingo also probably can't hurt Aquaman, lol.

Bentley
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Aquaman will run circles around him before he ever is able to do "do damage".

Doflamingo also probably can't hurt Aquaman, lol.

Even early One Piece characters are 100 tonners and Doflamingo's strings are pretty uber. Not sure what's your logic to say he can't at least hurt Arthur.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bentley
Even early One Piece characters are 100 tonners and Doflamingo's strings are pretty uber. Not sure what's your logic to say he can't at least hurt Arthur. 100 tonners ain't doing shit to Aquaman, this is a guy who is able to fight Superman (and not die immediately as of a punch).

Bentley
100 tonners ain't doing shit to Aquaman, this is a guy who is able to fight Superman (and not die immediately as of a punch).

I did say early OP characters. Also I'm pretty sure Aquaman has been koed and hurt by a lot less than a kryptonian. We can debate his durability seriously if you're up to it, but from your replies I gather you don't actually know/care much about One Piece characters.

MrMind
Doflamingo is approaching admiral level, like "second command of Yonko" powerful

I can see him bust an island with his most powerful attack, if not for Law and others help, Luffy wouldn't win with Gear 4

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MrMind
Doflamingo is approaching admiral level, like "second command of Yonko" powerful

I can see him bust an island with his most powerful attack, if not for Law and others help, Luffy wouldn't win with Gear 4 Luffy was borderline stomping him in Gear 4, he was flat-out better.

Faster, more powerful, and stronger in every way.

KingD19
Do either of the heroes even have a resistance to Doffy's strings? Strength doesn't mean a thing when you're a literal puppet. Or just cut in half.

Diamond Jozu fell victim and he's one of the physically strongest people we've seen so far. Even Oars Jr. had a leg chopped off with no problem.

MrMind
Luffy was borderline stomping him in Gear 4, he was flat-out better.

Faster, more powerful, and stronger in every way.

without Law's gamma knife severely injure doffy
and people saving his ass after he ran out of energy turning gear 4 the first time

Luffy would've gotten killed, doffy devil fruit awakening was able to fight gear 4, just outmatched cause of injuries and stamina

if Doffy didn't have such a ego and fight smart by not attacking head on, Luffy would've ran out of juice again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.