Flashy Flash vs Agent Venom and Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
https://66.media.tumblr.com/109a3b9d2ac7807d0c0deed905cda289/tumblr_oh7ku83Ygg1taidu4o1_500.png

flashy flash from OPM

Nevan
Do the other two have the speed feats to not be literal statues compared to Flash?

MrMind
deathstroke fought speedsters before

KingD19
Not speedsters who don't experience PIS/CIS like Flash does because he needs to not destroy Slade so he can come back in the future as a villain.

Flashy Flash leaves little meat cubes when the fight is done.

66starz
flashy flash gets a sword jammed through his throat no expression

flashy is not even 1% as strong as hulk, superman or diana whom slade wilson and venom have tanked hits sending flying miles across an island and gone toe to toe against them. slade could stand there for 24/7 and flashy wouldnt even leave minor bruises on slade

slade tagging flash is not pis he antecipated where barry was going and just jammed his sword through barry's intestines. besides slade can casually tag starfire on the neck flying at Mach2 from 2 miles away with a sniper rifle whom jerry mikulek and quasimodo bell couldnt even accomplish in their dreams

none of that matters because flashy is not even as 0.5% as fast as barry allen. even deadshot, bullseye or even cw green arrow would shot flashy in the middle of his pupils as they can tag speedsters and teleporters with bullets and broken tooth no expression

deathstroke vs the entire s class would be fairer even them he would just throw knives through their throats or take their heads as trophies

MrMind
I'll say this though anime portray speed way better than comics

you'll never see someone as slow as deathstroke or batman trading blows with the flash in anime ever

66starz
which is ironic given you said slade has tagged flash lol

KingD19
Flash suffers from PIS. Slade should never be able to hit him but he can because comics. No one not a speedster should be able to hit the fastest man in existence but it happens all the time.

66starz
none of that matters because flashy is not even as 0.5% as fast as barry allen. even deadshot, bullseye or even cw green arrow would shot flashy in the middle of his pupils as they can tag speedsters and teleporters with bullets and broken tooth no expression

KingD19
Wow you're delusional.

Flashy Flash can move in centiseconds.
1 centisecond = 0.01 seconds
10 centiseconds = 0.1 second
100 centiseconds = 1 second

Also he's super strong and has no hesitation to kill. Venom definitely dies. Slade lasts a bit longer, but against a guy who is speedster fast, super strong, and is a master martial artist as well as assassin, he's gonna lose.

Also he's probably gonna have a hard time predicting any of FF movements as he's never fought him before and hasn't studied him like he's done Flash.

66starz
how many times youre going to make me repeat my lines i posted hours ago no expression

i only dont post or link any scans because my account is not permitted yet

KingD19
Repeating the wrong thing doesn't change the fact it's wrong.

Nevan
How fast do you think Deathstroke moves?

20 m/s?
50 m/s?
100 m/s?
Mach 1?
Mach 5?
Mach 10?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.