Who can no-sell...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
Quake's earthquake-in-the-heart attack?

For reference:

https://imgur.com/a/hPZngBR

https://imgur.com/a/JCicoog

https://imgur.com/a/TCtE4XV

Note that the quakes originate inside the heart, so this isn't a test of outer durability.

The question is, weakest character who can keep fighting after getting hit? Not the weakest character who can dodge.

Stoic
The Grey Hulk had his heart ripped out.

Lobo has been filled with so many bullets that chunks of his torso were missing.

Those are the only two that I've got, but I'm sure that Doomsday is excellent candidate.

Oh and perhaps Thanos.

carver9
His question is the weakest, not strongest.

Smurph
Originally posted by Stoic
The Grey Hulk had his heart ripped out.

Lobo has been filled with so many bullets that chunks of his torso were missing.

Those are the only two that I've got, but I'm sure that Doomsday is excellent candidate.

Oh and perhaps Thanos. thumb up so, you think Grey Hulk is maybe the weakest that could no-sell the attack?

abhilegend
Any red lantern.

DarkSaint85
The Doctor.

leonidas
Dead Girl.

Smurph
Yeah, good one. mmm

leonidas
lol hey, meant to ask--why aren't you a regular chiming in on the tiers thread in the comic book forum?? we could definitely use another knowledgeable poster there to take part in the voting as relates to characters and their tiers. take peek and give your opinion.

Smurph
lol, didn't realize that was a thing again. Will take a look...

Stoic
Originally posted by Smurph
thumb up so, you think Grey Hulk is maybe the weakest that could no-sell the attack?

Yeah. The reason that Wolverine couldn't no sell it was likely do to his weaker constitution. If he had class 100 strength coupled to his HF, things may have been different.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Any red lantern.

Doubtful. N52 Lobo was tearing an RL apart.

DarkSaint85
He's saying that because they have no hearts or something like that

abhilegend
Correct

Supermutant
Originally posted by Smurph
The question is, weakest character who can keep fighting after getting hit?

Marrow

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Doctor.

I meant from Dr who, btw.

Smurph
Originally posted by Supermutant
Marrow Because she has two hearts?

She'd survive, don't see her no-selling having one of her hearts explode though.

Supermutant
yeah she can keep fighting after getting hit with her other heart. That's the part I was referring to, definitely not a no sell. I was just trying to be sneaky like darksaint does in most threads.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Supermutant
yeah she can keep fighting after getting hit with her other heart. That's the part I was referring to, definitely not a no sell. I was just trying to be sneaky like darksaint does in most threads. Darksaint only does that in favor of DC characters or against Carvacters. You can't use it for 2 Marvel characters Carver has never heard of. erm

Supermutant
oh my bad, good to know the forum rules lol

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Darksaint only does that in favor of DC characters or against Carvacters. You can't use it for 2 Marvel characters Carver has never heard of. erm

Haha. I've heard of both, an ex of mine really liked Marrow for some reason, was her fav mutant.

Dr Who is weaker than her though.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Haha. I've heard of both, an ex of mine really liked Marrow for some reason, was her fav mutant.

Dr Who is weaker than her though. Originally posted by One Big Mob
You can't use it for 2 Marvel characters Carver has never heard of. erm

Not 9Revrac, or have you guys fully merged now? Like Superman and Ultraman you have finally become Darksaint Armor Carverman - The Thought Darver? The most powerful story on KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.