Juggernaut vs Magik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

MrMind
FP Jugg? I don't think soulsword can hurt Juggernaut

leonidas
it already severed the link between colossus and cyttorak. not sure why she couldn't do the same here. she had the PF when she did it, but not sure that would have amped her sword, and the sword has some pretty haxx feats anyway. against magic. magik herself is more powerful as well, so i would absolutely think it could penetrate his force fields and protection at the least, and though it is a bit inconsistent, the sword has been shown to be able to inflict serious physical harm from time to time. if she sliced his defenses, her own magic would allow her to end it anyway.

seems like a bad match up for juggy unless i'm missing something. i'd say magik wins this--and that's without the obvious bfr option.

DarkSaint85
Also depends on how you see Hell Lords vs Elder Gods.

One Big Mob
Depends on how much magic Magik's magic Soul Sword can sever. Magik does already have feats of her magic Sword severing the magic of Cyttorak's magic. For whatever reason people pretend that Magik's showing against Cyttorak magic doesn't count because the magic of Colossus and therefore the magic of Cain by proxy seemed weak in the grand scheme of magic. Magik's magic Soul Sword has been fairly consistent against magic however iirc. Her highest magic highs are unseen most times, but Magik's magic on average should be above Juggernaut level magic. The most recent Juggernaut is magically amped beyond his previous magic levels, so that's an avenue people can go to ignore Magik's magic Soul Sword against his magic beforehand. Still in a magic shootout, I'd put my money on Magik's magic over Cain's magic on average tbh.

MrMind
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Depends on how much magic Magik's magic Soul Sword can sever. Magik does already have feats of her magic Sword severing the magic of Cyttorak's magic. For whatever reason people pretend that Magik's showing against Cyttorak magic doesn't count because the magic of Colossus and therefore the magic of Cain by proxy seemed weak in the grand scheme of magic. Magik's magic Soul Sword has been fairly consistent against magic however iirc. Her highest magic highs are unseen most times, but Magik's magic on average should be above Juggernaut level magic. The most recent Juggernaut is magically amped beyond his previous magic levels, so that's an avenue people can go to ignore Magik's magic Soul Sword against his magic beforehand. Still in a magic shootout, I'd put my money on Magik's magic over Cain's magic on average tbh.

https://media.giphy.com/media/12NUbkX6p4xOO4/giphy.gif

Glorificus
Didn't Magik pretty much own Dormammu all by herself?

Magical beings don't seem to fare well against her and her soul sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.