Generally unpopular opinions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Lemme start:

Candy corn is ****ing delicious and I loved when I got it on halloween.

bluewaterrider
Donald Trump is not the AntiChrist.

Surtur
I don't like the movie Ponyo.

Dave_97
nickelback is good.

rudester
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't like the movie Ponyo.

I dont like you stick out tongue.

rudester
No one messes with my ponyo

Eon Blue
I really enjoy pineapple on pizza.

Sunset Phoenix
People need to talk a bit more and rely solely on text less.
Because sometimes a conversation that involves actual back and forth, question and answer *conversation* can be accomplished in 2 minutes of real time talk rather than spreading out texts for an hour of constant frustrating interruptions and incomplete responses.
I have things to do, the quicker and easier I get what I need, the more time I can spend actually getting stuff done, not waiting for a text that doesn't have all of what I need, and then I have to wait for the next response to my return text asking for the clarification.
Sure, texts work for the simple stuff, or when you have nothing but time, but if I call you, I obviously want to *talk* to you. In the long run, it'll save us both a lot of time and irritation.

rudester
Originally posted by Sunset Phoenix
Because sometimes a conversation that involves actual back and forth, question and answer *conversation* can be accomplished in 2 minutes of real time talk rather than spreading out texts for an hour of constant frustrating interruptions and incomplete responses.
I have things to do, the quicker and easier I get what I need, the more time I can spend actually getting stuff done, not waiting for a text that doesn't have all of what I need, and then I have to wait for the next response to my return text asking for the clarification.
Sure, texts work for the simple stuff, or when you have nothing but time, but if I call you, I obviously want to *talk* to you. In the long run, it'll save us both a lot of time and irritation.

No duh. You totally think your better but your not. Your the same garbage as all the rest of us. laughing

Sunset Phoenix
"One of us, one of us!"

Jmanghan
Shrimp is disgusting, hot or cold, breaded or unbreaded, it's nasty.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sunset Phoenix

I am 100% riding this train with you.

If there are more than 2 e-mail volleys at work, I call or arrange a meeting. No reason to type up paragraphs when you can just sit in a room or call over any VOIP/Conferencing system (Skype, Hangouts, etc.).

Jmanghan
I don't like watching movies digitally, it feels a lot better when you actually own the movie.

Spaceballs, Ninja Scroll, etc, all had a better feel to em when i could just pop em in and watch them whenever i wanted without having that automatic next month payment coming in and bearing down on me.

I also dislike DVD's, blu-ray only.

riv6672

SamZED
SW prequels are better than the original trilogy.

riv6672

Jmanghan
I don't like Star Trek or the Simpsons. sad

riv6672
Who in the **** thinks the combination of chicken and waffles is in any way appealing? Yuuuuuuck.

Snyder9
Originally posted by Dave_97
nickelback is good.
haha you are like hitler

Nuke Nixon
Adbot scum are worse than any Hitler, Stalin and Mao put together times infinity!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't like the movie Ponyo. **** you.

Jmanghan
On topic: Street-level superheroes are generally better then ones with powers in terms of design, origin story, and I even find their movies and cartoons better.

Jmanghan
I'll now follow that up with:

I don't enjoy live-action superhero movies or shows very much, I prefer cartoons.

Nuke Nixon
From what I can interpret from that is that you like the DC Animated Movies over Marvel TV shows and Movies?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
From what I can interpret from that is that you like the DC Animated Movies over Marvel TV shows and Movies? No, marvel cartoons as well. There are some differences, The Punisher isn't exactly a "superhero" show, so I really enjoy that.

Nuke Nixon
Fair enough, I'll wat6ch superhero movies but all fail on a fundamental level because of the lack of commitment on the producers to stay true to the comic book lore, stories, character arcs, continuity... I have a lot of complaints.

Nuke Nixon

Blakemore
Originally posted by Dave_97
nickelback is good. that's abhorrent.

Nuke Nixon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.