Legion of Doom (current) vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
X-Men: Cyclops, Emma frost, Storm, Magneto, Colossus(cyttorak gem), Iceman, and Rogue
Vs
Legion: Lex Luther, Gorilla grodd, Cheetah, Joker, Blackmanta, and sinestro

Conditions
Morals off
Bloodlusted
All members at full power
Prep time: 7hrs

https://i.postimg.cc/SnVt6dfK/cs.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/1VxWmjsv/bs.jpg

MrMind
Sinestro kills most of them, Legion of Doom ftw

also Alberto did you bail on your own battlezone?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by MrMind
Sinestro kills most of them, Legion of Doom ftw

also Alberto did you bail on your own battlezone?

no lol, sent my op just yesterday

Smurph
X-Men could use the prep time to power stack Rogue.

Not saying they win, obvi prep would also be exploited by Luthor and others, just food for thought though.

Senor Cage
Legion also has Brainiac. Legion wins.

Deadline
Legion of Doom have Lex and Joker how are the X-men going to win with prep?

Senor Cage
Lex is currently in union with Brainiac, too. Not to mention Grodd who is another formidable genius. So, basically 4 super geniuses on one team. X-Men dont have a prayer with prep.

Deadline
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Lex is currently in union with Brainiac, too. Not to mention Grodd who is another formidable genius. So, basically 4 super geniuses on one team. X-Men dont have a prayer with prep.

All I I saw is Brainiac.... and we're done.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Grodd is above Emma?
Emma beat Xavier straight up lol

Senor Cage
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Grodd is above Emma?
Emma beat Xavier straight up lol

Are you using current LOD? Current Grodd has the Still Force. Sinestro has the Ultr-Violet force. Those two would likely solo the field.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Are you using current LOD? Current Grodd has the Still Force. Sinestro has the Ultr-Violet force. Those two would likely solo the field.

current.

Icemam can just flash freeze everyone, Colossusnaut can't be hurt by magic and the strongest person here, magneto can manipulate everyones gear or the metal in someones blood and Rogue is just op she can just jump on grodd( oh wait hes already dead) storm can drain the air out everyones lungs and just hammer the legion with multiple attacks.
Cheetahs speed is countered by storms versatility

Senor Cage
current.

Icemam can just flash freeze everyone, Colossusnaut can't be hurt by magic and the strongest person here, magneto can manipulate everyones gear or the metal in someones blood and Rogue is just op she can just jump on grodd( oh wait hes already dead) storm can drain the air out everyones lungs and just hammer the legion with multiple attacks.
Cheetahs speed is countered by storms versatility

The Still Force will prevent Ice-Man from even moving.

AlbertoJohnAvil
The Still Force will prevent Ice-Man from even moving.

Magneto can make them all motionless by controlling the iron in there blood and he wouldnt have to left a finger to do. Or he can reverse the flow of blood in there bodies

DarkSaint85
Cheetah has the God Tear. I don't think Colossaunaut will be able to do anything when he's teleported away. Speed trumps versatility, as seen in my BZ victory.

Senor Cage
Magneto can make them all motionless by controlling the iron in there blood and he wouldnt have to left a finger to do. Or he can reverse the flow of blood in there bodies

Not before Sinestro used the invisible spectrum and Grodd puts each of the X-Men fighting each other. Grodd>>>>Magneto.

AlbertoJohnAvil
the Phoniex force is above the still force. Emma beat someone with that without moving by just using her mind. Its not rocket science

DarkSaint85
Or Joker just Joker Venomizes all of them.

Senor Cage
the Phoniex force is above the still force. Emma beat someone with that without moving by just using her mind. Its not rocket science

two entirely different things. Emma isn't beating Grodd with the Still Force, no matter how you slice it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
she can still use telepathy against grodd while she's motionless

Senor Cage

Cheetah guts her with the God Tear like Dark pointed out.

DarkSaint85

The Stillforce freezes ALL motion. Not just moving your limbs or twitching your eyebrows.....the molecules in your blood, the neurons in your brain, nothing moves. EVERYTHING is frozen.

Senor Cage
I forgot Brainiac is a much more powerful telepath than Emma. Amanda Waller needed the most powerful telepaths on earth to hack his mind. INSANE!

DarkSaint85
Cheetah guts her with the God Tear like Dark pointed out.

Or she get Joker Venom'd. He's taken over aliens, humans, gods, you name it, he's used the Joker Venom on them.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Stillforce freezes ALL motion. Not just moving your limbs or twitching your eyebrows.....the molecules in your blood, the neurons in your brain, nothing moves. EVERYTHING is frozen.

scan?

yet Barry was still able to talk, etc while speed being slowed

Senor Cage
Or she get Joker Venom'd. He's taken over aliens, humans, gods, you name it, he's used the Joker Venom on them.

True, but Brainiac would just mind **** Emma.

DarkSaint85
scan?

Because Grodd needed him to charge it up.

Senor Cage
Because Grodd needed him to charge it up.

Has lex unlocked all 7 forces?

DarkSaint85
Has lex unlocked all 7 forces?

Not yet.

Luthor could simply just send everyone across the universe.

https://i.postimg.cc/cJKdCZt6/RCO008-1.jpg

Smurph
I forgot Brainiac is a much more powerful telepath than Emma. Amanda Waller needed the most powerful telepaths on earth to hack his mind. INSANE! lol listen to this hype. INSANE!

Senor Cage
laughing out loud It is, since Hector God Brain was involved. Look at all the global telepaths there are. Max, Doctor Destiny, and Manchester. All there to take down one universal telepath.

DarkSaint85
scan?

As for the scan...

Slowing cells down was the linchpin of the JL's plan.

https://i.postimg.cc/QNq7Y5kJ/RCO010-1.jpg

Except Barry needed to work hard for it, as he's not used to using the Stillforce. Grodd doesn't.

abhilegend
Not to mention Still force actually stopped entire universe's motion.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4GuqfCbCqfs/W90HZqBaxSI/AAAAAAABKYM/fRDpCZ351JUFoqxvq9P9e1XAOnkDEr0TACHMYCw/s1600/RCO021.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HuFpFO7PiyY/W90HaF5haWI/AAAAAAABKYQ/NZDTcpz_8dQK_QFgT20eJnzWZWRy6hVwACHMYCw/s1600/RCO022.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--PQ2XvU19KQ/W90HnP2OZEI/AAAAAAABKZw/F3SXVVgaCikezWjw9PB2WOaX0_m_ERUOgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO020.jpg

That's ****ing insane.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not to mention Still force actually stopped entire universe's motion.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4GuqfCbCqfs/W90HZqBaxSI/AAAAAAABKYM/fRDpCZ351JUFoqxvq9P9e1XAOnkDEr0TACHMYCw/s1600/RCO021.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HuFpFO7PiyY/W90HaF5haWI/AAAAAAABKYQ/NZDTcpz_8dQK_QFgT20eJnzWZWRy6hVwACHMYCw/s1600/RCO022.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--PQ2XvU19KQ/W90HnP2OZEI/AAAAAAABKZw/F3SXVVgaCikezWjw9PB2WOaX0_m_ERUOgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO020.jpg

That's ****ing insane.

Dont need prep feats, when everyone on the other side needs to either
A. Breath - which Storm can stop without moving for most
B. Think - which Emma can stop without moving for most
C. Have blood flow in the proper direction - which Mags can stop period also without moving
D. Maintain a survivable body temperature - which guess what Bobby can change also without moving

And that's all before bringing up the whole enchantment that makes Pete unstoppable literally thus nullifying the still force, the helmet that nullifies telepathy, and the fact that 80% of the opposition cant even put a hit on him that would matter.

That's also not accounting for Rouge flat out stealing the powers of the opposition or copying the powers of her allies

That's not accounting for the fact that unlike the legion the X-Men have been working alongside each other day in and day out for decades and know what each other can and cannot do and how to support each other to perform at their greatest possible level at all times.

In this battle prep means nothing when your dealing with a team that wrecks universal level opponents on the fly on a semi regular basis

DarkSaint85
Not when Luthor sends them to the Sun in the blink of an eye.

With prep.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not when Luthor sends them to the Sun in the blink of an eye.

With prep.

Emma has beaten Phoniex though
has Lex ever done so? what would prep allow him to do in this scenario based on showings

DarkSaint85
Send them to the Sun.

Deadline
Alberto's making a case! Alberto's making a case! Get em Alberto! Happy Dance

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Deadline
Alberto's making a case! Alberto's making a case! Get em Alberto! Happy Dance No surprise there

Originally posted by Jaggarath
I have a lot of studying to do, so I thought it's the optimal time to join the circle-jerk.

When you get to the main core, I think it's difficult to ascribe tiers to them. Everyone seems to have unique strengths and weaknesses.

Creativity: How good you are at creating original arguments.
Politicking: How good you are at creating alliances behind-the-scenes.
Soundness: How good you are at independently sourcing arguments.
Rhetoric: How good you are at creating convincing arguments.
Defense: How good you are at defending and countering arguments.
Endurance: How much time and effort you will put into a debate or idea.
Intensity: How important your arguments and rebuttals are.
Reflection: How good you are at recognizing self-errors and/or conceding.

5 = Exceptional.
4 = Strong.
3 = Adequate.
2 = Bare bones.
1 = SIDIOUS_66.

ALBERTO
CREATIVITY: 4
POLITICKING: 2
SOUNDNESS: 4
RHETORIC: 5
DEFENSE: 5
ENDURANCE: 2
INTENSITY: 5
REFLECTION: 5

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Deadline
Alberto's making a case! Alberto's making a case! Get em Alberto! Happy Dance

Lol.

https://i.imgur.com/ZJ9wQ4B.jpg

Senor Cage
Luthor and the LOD are currently on another level, compared to most teams.

StiltmanFTW
Legion: Lex Luther

Lex did a fusion dance with Martin Luther King Jr.?

Quick Freeze
Damn Alberto use the search function! Galan just went on a freakin tirade lmao

StiltmanFTW
You are next on his list, Quick.

just kidding

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You are next on his list, Quick.

just kidding

scared

OK! No more Micro-hero or Amalgam posts!! I'm sorry sadangel

StiltmanFTW
Too late.

Galan007
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.