Imperial Stormtrooper vs First Order Stormtrooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Latest Resistance episode shows FO stormtroopers can be overpowered by 15 year old girls and miss shooting someone hanging on to a platform and not moving. Imperial Stormtroopers can shoot at the ground and miss. Which Trooper wins?

Trocity
In all seriousness, I feel like I remember someone a long time ago sharing a quote that implies FO stormtroopers are superior but I can't really remember.

SHEEVISLIFE
This is not the correct forum. It should be on the Star Wars Versus Forum.
As for my answer. I do think that the Imperial Stormtrooper wins because there's enough EU lore that proves that they're superior to the FO Stormtroopers.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by SHEEVISLIFE
This is not the correct forum. It should be on the Star Wars Versus Forum.
As for my answer. I do think that the Imperial Stormtrooper wins because there's enough EU lore that proves that they're superior to the FO Stormtroopers.

Right but see, if we include that, then it's so horribly one sided. Going by just the Current Canon.....hell I think even the Current Canon Storms have shown better, but if the implications of current Canon have it FO Storm > GE Storm. Then yeah, the FO Storm wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.