If you could live in any anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Let's say the end of the world was upon us, and the government made gates to alternate universes, which happen to be anime-verses. More or less the concept of DC comics Earth Prime writers being muses for actual universes, and writing them into fiction.

Which anime would you go to?

Me, I think I'd head to the Ippo-verse myself. Become a boxer, cheat like a bastard, and earn an easy living.

Because the ref's just don't seem to care.

*Nut punch, nut punch.*

"Keep it up, and you're getting a warning!"

*Pulls gun.*

"Should I disqualify him? I'd better wait and see."

BrolyBlack
Dragon Ball

NotAllThatEvil
Pokemon. Comparable technology and culture, plus you can make a living walking to different cities with your dog

ares834
thumb up

Pokemon is a good choice. It would suck to be a normal human in most of the other universes that I'm interested in. So unless I gained super/magical powers during the transfer, Pokemon would be my choice as well.

NemeBro
Berserk so that I could die

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Berserk so that I could die

Once Griffith takes over, that chance actually dramatically decreases.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by cdtm
Let's say the end of the world was upon us, and the government made gates to alternate universes, which happen to be anime-verses. More or less the concept of DC comics Earth Prime writers being muses for actual universes, and writing them into fiction.

Which anime would you go to?

Me, I think I'd head to the Ippo-verse myself. Become a boxer, cheat like a bastard, and earn an easy living.

Because the ref's just don't seem to care.

*Nut punch, nut punch.*

"Keep it up, and you're getting a warning!"

*Pulls gun.*

"Should I disqualify him? I'd better wait and see." You have no idea how hard I laughed at this. X3

Galan007
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Dragon Ball DB would only be cool because of all the Capsule Corp tech.

Nemesis X
If powers were on the table, it'd be RWBY for me. Otherwise, I third the motion that Pokemon is the best way to go.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If powers were on the table, it'd be RWBY for me. Otherwise, I third the motion that Pokemon is the best way to go.

Rwby would be the worst choice. Negative emotions summon hell beasts, terrorism runs rampant, only the strong huntsman live past their forties, and 2/4 countries are in ruins

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Dragon Ball you buggin. No desire to die and be resurrected by dragonballs a dozen times over.

Galan007
thumb up

Could you imagine having Goku as your savior? Jfc.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
you buggin. No desire to die and be resurrected by dragonballs a dozen times over.

rolling on floor laughing

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Berserk so that I could die xD

Damborgson
Send me to the Yugioh verse thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Carverland.

It's a place where I could finally be myself. Stilt is Stilt. Hulk is Hulk. Carver is Carver.

nancysamuel104
I would be in Naruto or Dota world. I often move to Naruto world in my dreams on my Naruto bedding big grin big grin

Eon Blue
Attack on Titan so I can turn a shitty situation into an even worse one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.