Immortal Hulk vs Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
No bfr.

Who wins?

One Big Mob
Amped Nate Grey, or pre 3 months ago Nate Grey?

cdtm
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Amped Nate Grey, or pre 3 months ago Nate Grey?

So, a slaughter or a rape?

Which Nate, so we can tell how badly Hulk loses.

Philosophía
Nate is Nate

But pre amp.

Galan007
Are we assuming that Nate has powers here and is willing to use them?

One Big Mob
Unless Nate pulls out Ares level time manipulation he probably gets his face shattered. Mind you Hulk could probably punch his way to where ever Nate bfrs himself to.

Unless it's the sun, or spf 30 level weather

cdtm

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Are we assuming that Nate has powers here and is willing to use them?

Why wouldn't he?

I mean, if Nate is powerless or a pacifist, that makes him an ordinary guy against Hulk. Which means this should probably be shut down for spite.

carver9
Already fought and Nate Grey admitted that Hulk is in an entirely different tier. Hulk stomps.

carver9
Want to add that the Hulk Nate was talking about isnt even close to today's Hulk. Lol... none of Nate Pshionic attacks worked on Hulk. He brushed them off as if they were nothing.

BrolyBlack
Hulk loses more often then he wins

One Big Mob
Nate Grey is shit, tell'em Carver! This thread has less to do with Hulk's strength, and more to do with Nate being shit. Even Carver would attest to Hulk being slightly less shit than Nate.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Are we assuming that Nate has powers here and is willing to use them? It depends. Does he use them to go intangible? teleport? reverse gravity https://imgur.com/a/Jiq3BXB]? time-freeze? In that case, no.

Only the ones that allow him to get close.

BrolyBlack
Nate Grey is shit, tell'em Carver! This thread has less to do with Hulk's strength, and more to do with Nate being shit. Even Carver would attest to Hulk being slightly less shit than Nate.

My son laughing out loudlaughing out loud

shiv
Imortal Hulk

Mortal Man Cannot Run Forever

MrMind
are we all catering to carver's reality and say hulk or his supporting characters (Weapon H) wins in whatever threads he's in? even if he's fighting Galactus or Darkseid? Just so carver can have a good jerk sesh? sounds good to me!

from now on whenever someone more powerful and more versatille fighting Hulk or his supporting cast (Weapon H), they automatically forget to use their powers and just froze there, whether it's Superman, Flash, Nate Grey doesn't ****in matter. Happy Dance

StiltmanFTW
Nate couldn't even handle Hank Prym...

"Id"
Originally posted by carver9
Already fought and Nate Grey admitted that Hulk is in an entirely different tier. Hulk stomps.

Fight me irl!

One Big Mob
Originally posted by MrMind
are we all catering to carver's reality and say hulk or his supporting characters (Weapon H) wins in whatever threads he's in? even if he's fighting Galactus or Darkseid? Just so carver can have a good jerk sesh? sounds good to me!

from now on whenever someone more powerful and more versatille fighting Hulk or his supporting cast (Weapon H), they automatically forget to use their powers and just froze there, whether it's Superman, Flash, Nate Grey doesn't ****in matter. Happy Dance So you're only speaking to me it seems.

One of Nate's best time manipulation showings had him running away from Ares and getting knocked out. In a thread with no BFR, we're saying X-Man beats a mega amped Hulk when lesser forms have punched through pretty much everything to continue fighting? When lesser Hulks have been shown completely out of lesser Nates' league.

Not Shaman Nate Grey, not Life Seed Nate Grey, just Nate Grey mind you. How dare people cater to Carver's needs thinking Hulk wins.

carver9
Wonder if Doomsday, Mongul or Shaggyman was in this thread would the deciding factor be different for most? Haven't seen any of these people overcome time stop (even though Hulk has). Interesting.

cdtm
So you're only speaking to me it seems.

One of Nate's best time manipulation showings had him running away from Ares and getting knocked out. In a thread with no BFR, we're saying X-Man beats a mega amped Hulk when lesser forms have punched through pretty much everything to continue fighting? When lesser Hulks have been shown completely out of lesser Nates' league.

Not Shaman Nate Grey, not Life Seed Nate Grey, just Nate Grey mind you. How dare people cater to Carver's needs thinking Hulk wins.

You tell him!

And if this was in Foreign Cinema, and someone made a Goku vs Hulk thread, he'd beat Goku too, because Hulk can punch through "just about anything."

No wonder Carv gets annoyed at the Superman hype train. Hulk could just punch the yellow solar energy right outta him, just like he'd punch Nate's time/reality manipulation powers!

carver9
Stop trolling CDTM.

cdtm
Stop trolling CDTM.

It's cute you don't realize OBM is the one trolling you.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by cdtm
You tell him!

And if this was in Foreign Cinema, and someone made a Goku vs Hulk thread, he'd beat Goku too, because Hulk can punch through "just about anything."

No wonder Carv gets annoyed at the Superman hype train. Hulk could just punch the yellow solar energy right outta him, just like he'd punch Nate's time/reality manipulation powers! Goku beats Hulk because he knocks him out with a jab. Sub-Ares Nate loses because there's no bfr, and his powers are shit to a degree that Hulk could likely just punch out of any sort of stasis he does.

Unless it's solar shit apparently.

Lol at Nate using reality manip on Hulk though. The reason why speed works is because it's always there and is natural as moving. Hulk needs one punch to win here. Nate's first reaction being a quickdraw on time manipulation isn't the same.

One Big Mob
Wonder if Doomsday, Mongul or Shaggyman was in this thread would the deciding factor be different for most? Haven't seen any of these people overcome time stop (even though Hulk has). Interesting. Good point Carver

Originally posted by CatL18
Round1: New 52 Superman vs Normal Nate Grey

Round2: Post Crisis Superman vs Shaman Nate Grey

Round:3 OWAW Superman vs Phoenix Nate Grey

Which will win? Originally posted by carver9
Nate.

celeyhyga17
Wonder if Doomsday, Mongul or Shaggyman was in this thread would the deciding factor be different for most? Haven't seen any of these people overcome time stop (even though Hulk has). Interesting.

Wasn't he wearing chronal armor?

carver9
Good point Carver

I think Hulk is above Superman though. smile

Nate outright admitted Hulk is>him. Shaman Nate and any Nate above him would beat Hulk. New 52 Superman TP resistance was trash.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wasn't he wearing chronal armor?

The armor wasn't in play for this showing.

One Big Mob
He grabbed Khotto in one hand and punched through a TV to the future, and apparently it was his strength that fixed all the paradoxes in his timeline. Hulk was literally in the past though, not simply stopped. There's also the time storm shit. srug

X-Man's time manipulation wasn't to that degree though. Unless I'm mistaken, his only conventional time "stop" was attributed to telekinetic powers stopping everything around him, and his planck one was more of him hiding in time while Ares could bully him through all the locations he was seeing. It was him retreating, not stopping everything around him. Semantics, but it comes out to literally arguing something he never did and therefore powersets if you think he stops time against Hulk.

Obviously Hulk can be BFR'ed in time, but if you wrap him in that energy to halt him, he should be able to fight it if we're arguing Nate can stop him in the first attack he uses. Considering there's no BFR...

carver9
Talking about this scene...
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16636492/Indestructible_Hulk_13_015.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16636494/Indestructible_Hulk_13_016.jpg.html

One Big Mob
I think Hulk is above Superman though. smile

Nate outright admitted Hulk is>him. Shaman Nate and any Nate above him would beat Hulk. New 52 Superman TP resistance was trash. I forgot you wank Nate because of the Onslaught fiasco, my mistake. In your mind, Hulk beating Nate Grey is somehow a knock against Superman because Nate beats Superman as well. Makes sense to cement that in place.

*incoming Medusa Mask scans*

One Big Mob
Talking about this scene...
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16636492/Indestructible_Hulk_13_015.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16636494/Indestructible_Hulk_13_016.jpg.html He was wearing Chronal Armor... it's even attributed to helping him slow down the effects...

It wasn't all the armor, but it wasn't NOT there either.

MrMind
So you're only speaking to me it seems.

lol no Bran I was not addressing you. I don't read your post

I was just getting sick of people giving Weapon H majority over Superman and the Flash earlier, this is just my way of venting

also I guess my mistake of thinkin Nate Gray is current since aka: OP forum rules unless specify otherwise but whatever shame on me for not reading through the thread of course

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk would just punch his way out of a time freeze as lesser incarnations, much less Immortal Hulk. Did you guys read the last issue of Immortal Hulk?

*Time Freeze*

"Hulk is Hulk."

*Reverses time with a thunderclap*

This Hulk would beat the amped Nate Grey like he was Brian Banner.

DarkSaint85
The armor wasn't in play for this showing.

laughing out loud

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nate couldn't even handle Hank Prym...

Scans please.

leonidas
i'm still unsure how this would go down. tough to see nate winning without going fully exotic. he could tk hulk's mind--literally disassemble it via tk, then use his tk to prevent him healing. he could hold that long enough to get a win a guess. he should be able to use his tk control to fully interrupt any of hulk's bodily functions--heart, lungs, whatever, but once tk was released....

i don't see tp working, nor energy release. time stop would have been an option, but hulk....

he could left him from the ground and hold him--but that wouldn't last. nate's tk vs hulk strength wouldn't end well for nate.

i don't know, as versatile as nate is, and as much as i love the character, hard to see him winning without bfr. /shrug

DarkSaint85
What if he uses TK and grabs Hulk's heart and lifts him that way?

Completely hypothetical so don't jump down my throat about whether he's done it before.

My question is , is it possible.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Completely hypothetical so don't jump down my throat about whether he's done it before.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/GrE5oIe5tMgzm/giphy.gif

DarkSaint85
If that happens....Would Hulk be able to do anything? Claw his own heart out? It's not like he can flex his muscles there or anything....

Or say, if he TK controlled his blood. It's not as if you can flex your blood cells, lol.

carver9

Hulk was just functioning (while smiling) with each of his body part on all ends of a room. It did nothing. Grabbing his heart isnt going to work.

DarkSaint85
My point is if he is then lifted into the air. What then?

What can Hulk do? The TK hand , as it were, is around his heart and lifting him into the sky.

"Id"
Question for the Hulk Fans. What is the most Hulk has ever lifted, and the greatest amount of force he ever exerted?

leonidas
can't really quantify hulk's greatest strength feats simply through lifting. his power output needs to be explored in a few ways.

as for ds's heart question: my thought was he could survive without a heart, for a while anyway, or heal a new one if he did have to tear it out. i thought of blood too, but it seems like it might simply come down to nate's tk power vs hulk's power output. i don't know. that's why i've been unsure about this thing. and nate can't hold him indefinitely so not even sure it could count as a win...?

Zelax
Current Nate has the life Seed, which effectively makes this a stomp, in favor of Nate.

carver9
Originally posted by Zelax
Current Nate has the life Seed, which effectively makes this a stomp, in favor of Nate.

Read the OP please and stop just blurting out stuff.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
can't really quantify hulk's greatest strength feats simply through lifting. his power output needs to be explored in a few ways.

as for ds's heart question: my thought was he could survive without a heart, for a while anyway, or heal a new one if he did have to tear it out. i thought of blood too, but it seems like it might simply come down to nate's tk power vs hulk's power output. i don't know. that's why i've been unsure about this thing. and nate can't hold him indefinitely so not even sure it could count as a win...?

It was just an idea, I know BFR etc is off. Was just wondering

leonidas
yeah, nate is one of the most versatile characters out there, but still tough to see a way for him to get a sure win here. shrug

cdtm
Originally posted by Zelax

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by "Id"
Question for the Hulk Fans. What is the most Hulk has ever lifted, and the greatest amount of force he ever exerted?

Most difficult question to answer. The weight of the sun. His arms up when an Abstract was trying to hold him down. Punching a ship the size of continents out of orbit, iirc past the moon.

Strikes. Planet shaking. Reverse time punches. Punching Onslaught so hard he punched the reality warping abilities out of him. Punching through Nate shield. smile

List is long.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If that happens....Would Hulk be able to do anything? Claw his own heart out? It's not like he can flex his muscles there or anything....

Or say, if he TK controlled his blood. It's not as if you can flex your blood cells, lol.

You probably just gave a future Hulk writer some ideas.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3869534-ih-01-19.jpg

He then punched his way out of a BFR teleport device.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3869534-ih-01-19.jpg

Who is that in that suit. Looks like Reynolds

DarkSaint85
It's the Mad Thinker

Insane Titan
Most difficult question to answer. The weight of the sun. His arms up when an Abstract was trying to hold him down. Punching a ship the size of continents out of orbit, iirc past the moon.

Strikes. Planet shaking. Reverse time punches. Punching Onslaught so hard he punched the reality warping abilities out of him. Punching through Nate shield. smile

List is long. never seen so many lies in one post

"Id"

List is long.

Your not a very good Hulk fan are you? There is a ton of bullshit in this post. What I am pointing could help you in your future nerdrants.

Originally posted by leonidas

I get what your saying. Lets stay away from feats that cant be quantified or abstract feats since we can not get a face value for them.

If we get a few different sources, where we can get clear points of references we can determine what Hulks walking weight class is when it comes raw physical strength. I know that value is dynamic which fluctuates. But we are aiming for high end feats so as to not gimp down Hulk for his lower showings.

Even Rage post bellow can give us a decent number, as it does require X Amount of pounds per square inch to rip that machine apart. Granted they dont know how much Hulk is exerting, we can find out how much it requires to tear the machine/structure apart.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

One Big Mob
Nate "grabs his blood," or "grabs his heart" before Hulk gets near him. Classic Nate tactic. Apparently Nate has better control of Hulk's body than Hulk does and his power can slip into Hulk effortlessly and control everything in his body from range instantly. And this isn't a Magneto likened example when he controls specific metals inside Hulk because that's his powers, this is just Nate grabbing pieces of Hulk and holding him there - because holding Hulk in place has always worked out - which begs the question of why Nate can't just control every fiber of his being?

Also Hulk has frozen solid before, and had cases where his blood was being frozen that he overpowered. Ant Man broke his hand punching Hulk's insides, Mr Fantastic was being crushed, and the classic 133 Hercs argument. So if his heart is grabbed that's connected to every other invunerable part, it seems likely he can overpower it.
Also Grey Gargoyle shenanigans and reverting Bruce being turned into glass, and multiple molecular devices.

We seem to want to build Nate into our own Sues and Magneto due to dislike of Hulk, but the difference that's even being conceded here - though why it's being discussed as an option in the first place is weird - is that those are actual attacks, while this is being argued as a time waster. Magneto can and will use the blood to attack Hulk. Not in long concentrated efforts to control Hulk, but to hurt him. And I don't even know if Sue can put a bubble in Hulk's brain, or if that would even work. Iirc Hulk was awake while they did brain surgery on him with a chainsaw.

But yes, Nate "controls" Hulks blood/heart because he can and will specifically target that off the hop no questions asked. But why just those things when there's nothing special within Hulk that specifically allows Nate control of those things? Is it because arguing that "Nate controls every molecule of Hulk" is a lot more ridiculous sounding and there's no way you could even toss that idea out there?

Anyway, that's provided he can simply bypass Hulk's outer exterior and disrupt his insides. He's no Magneto afterall.

"But what if he did not saying he will..."

No, you're just trying to put it out there as a possible weakness for Hulk for a character who doesn't need anymore.

"I'm not saying he will teleport his brain out of his body, but what if he did, wouldn't that be wild? Lol I wonder what Hulk would even do? Crazy thought! Nate is so exotic, look at all his powers while Hulk only has one way to win. CIS off Nate totally stomps lol, if only!"

Mega gay

"Id"
Nate "grabs his blood," or "grabs his heart" before Hulk gets near him. Classic Nate tactic. Apparently Nate has better control of Hulk's body than Hulk does and his power can slip into Hulk effortlessly and control everything in his body from range instantly. And this isn't a Magneto likened example when he controls specific metals inside Hulk because that's his powers, this is just Nate grabbing pieces of Hulk and holding him there - because holding Hulk in place has always worked out - which begs the question of why Nate can't just control every fiber of his being?

Also Hulk has frozen solid before, and had cases where his blood was being frozen that he overpowered. Ant Man broke his hand punching Hulk's insides, Mr Fantastic was being crushed, and the classic 133 Hercs argument. So if his heart is grabbed that's connected to every other invunerable part, it seems likely he can overpower it.
Also Grey Gargoyle shenanigans and reverting Bruce being turned into glass, and multiple molecular devices.

We seem to want to build Nate into our own Sues and Magneto due to dislike of Hulk, but the difference that's even being conceded here - though why it's being discussed as an option in the first place is weird - is that those are actual attacks, while this is being argued as a time waster. Magneto can and will use the blood to attack Hulk. Not in long concentrated efforts to control Hulk, but to hurt him. And I don't even know if Sue can put a bubble in Hulk's brain, or if that would even work. Iirc Hulk was awake while they did brain surgery on him with a chainsaw.

But yes, Nate "controls" Hulks blood/heart because he can and will specifically target that off the hop no questions asked. But why just those things when there's nothing special within Hulk that specifically allows Nate control of those things? Is it because arguing that "Nate controls every molecule of Hulk" is a lot more ridiculous sounding and there's no way you could even toss that idea out there?

Anyway, that's provided he can simply bypass Hulk's outer exterior and disrupt his insides. He's no Magneto afterall.

No, you're just trying to put it out there as a possible weakness for Hulk for a character who doesn't need anymore.

"I'm not saying he will teleport his brain out of his body, but what if he did, wouldn't that be wild? Lol I wonder what Hulk would even do? Crazy thought! Nate is so exotic, look at all his powers while Hulk only has one way to win. CIS off Nate totally stomps lol, if only!"

Mega gay

Your Mega Gay.

As for the topic, Nate incapacitates Hulk with Telepathy.

And before we bring up this whole rant on how Hulk is immune to such attacks. Cable did exactly that, and when Hulk was being mind controlled by Onslaught.

One Big Mob
I can respect that a lot more. It's using Hulk at his shittiest in TP, but it's going for it. thumb up

DarkSaint85

Mega gay

No, I wanted to know if it had ever happened and if the Hulk just overpowered it.

He's punched through glass that teleports you away.

He's physically grabbed energy.

He's grown the ability to breathe water.

He's survived being chopped into chunks, ate a guy and reformed.

So yeah, somehow, I don't think me asking that question was A: stupid or B: ingenuous in any way.

carver9
Originally posted by "Id"
Your Mega Gay.

As for the topic, Nate incapacitates Hulk with Telepathy.

And before we bring up this whole rant on how Hulk is immune to such attacks. Cable did exactly that, and when Hulk was being mind controlled by Onslaught.

He was being controlled and when Hulk went green, Cable couldnt do anything to stop him and I could've sworn Hulk had a shard in his brain during that time?

One Big Mob
No, I wanted to know if it had ever happened and if the Hulk just overpowered it.

He's punched through glass that teleports you away.

He's physically grabbed energy.

He's grown the ability to breathe water.

He's survived being chopped into chunks, ate a guy and reformed.

So yeah, somehow, I don't think me asking that question was A: stupid or B: ingenuous in any way. Everything you do in a Hulk thread is disingenuous.

But yes, you wanted to know about that time Hulk overpowered someone lifting his heart into the air... what would he even do lmao?

All you wanted was to put it in your back pocket for future threads, or to eventually seriously argue it if no one presented a suitable counter.

DarkSaint85
But yes, you wanted to know about that time Hulk overpowered someone lifting his heart into the air... what would he even do lmao?

That was....my question, lol. You came up with some counters as to how Hulk would resist/over power it, and that's fine and fair. I left it.

It was a genuine, curious question. Nothing more, nothing less. You want to read more into it and find some hidden agenda, that's poss on me for building up that kind of rep, but also on you for jumping to conclusions.

One Big Mob
It was "a genuine" question only serving to bait out Carver's inability to argue it just like every Hulk thread.
Prefaced to make it seem only like that, and ended in a way to make it seem like Nate would win handily without stipulations.

"If only that pesky BFR wasn't on lol, but Hulk is so tough lol"

I don't doubt for a second that had Carver bit in typical Carver capacity we would be looking at a multiple page argument just like every other thread. You wanted Carver to give you ammo and further your suspicions.

And I will keep jumping to those conclusions based on years of it happening. But yes, this time you were just genuinely curious and just weren't sure. Maybe Carver could have cleared it up for you, and you guys would have stopped suddenly after he did. thumb up

Carver can't teach you anything except how to counter Carver. Like Patient Leech's God says about Carver:

I am just a worthless liar
I am just an imbecile
I will only complicate you
Trust in me and fall as well
I will find a center in you
I will chew it up and leave
I will work to elevate you
Just enough to bring you down

"But what if X-Man did these things he's never done before against a character I argue against in every thread? What then?"

My question is , is it possible. Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Or say, if he TK controlled his blood. It's not as if you can flex your blood cells, lol. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
My point is if he is then lifted into the air. What then?

What can Hulk do? The TK hand , as it were, is around his heart and lifting him into the sky. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It was just an idea, I know BFR etc is off. Was just wondering

You and me both know you're looking for something for use in the future here against Carverhulk. Let's not kid ourselves. erm

DarkSaint85
If that's what you feel, OK.

StiltmanFTW
Another great victory for Pope Carver.

Dark Saint never stood a chance.

carver9
I won this debate and I haven't touched this thread in almost a day. Damn I am talented. Good that someone other than me see Darksaint ways. I'm sure he wear carver speedos to bed every night rubbing them in thought of ways to ruin my precious Hulk. I'm saving this thread.

MrMind
carver is out of control lately, the way he talks about the hulk. You'd think he wants the hulk to fuk him. My precious hulk...

The arrow between the crouch area is the spreading of those sexy Hulk legs.

DarkSaint85
Another great victory for Pope Carver.

Dark Saint never stood a chance.

Lol, I genuinely was asking the question though....

Philosophía
bump

Classic NES
It's closed casket for Hulk.

Eon Blue
Carver wins.

Adam Grimes
I like how Carver Pokemons other posters. Lmao.

DarkSaint85
My question was a genuine one and One Big Mob got all huffy lol

carver9
Bran noticed the baiting people tend to do with Hulk while also trying to downplay the character. Sure EVERYONE noticed it, including the people that does it.

DarkSaint85
Lol it wasn't a downplay.

Explain to me how it's downplaying Hulk? If not, then it's just trolling.

carver9
Do you honestly go into a thread and say "Hulk wins"? Hes earned the wins, dont you think? Honest question. Even I give Superman wins. All I'm saying is, Bran pointed out the obvious. Not saying you're trolling, just that there is an agenda. It doesnt matter though because I like the debate. So please continue.

DarkSaint85
Do you honestly go into a thread and say "Hulk wins"? Hes earned the wins, dont you think? Honest question. Even I give Superman wins. All I'm saying is, Bran pointed out the obvious. Not saying you're trolling, just that there is an agenda. It doesnt matter though because I like the debate. So please continue.

Yes I have actually. In the past couple of weeks, in fact. Might even have been in the past week.

Not to mention, I am the only one who used WBH in a BZ. Not you, not Stoic, not Hulkster, none of you guys have chosen to rep Hulk.

Its not really a debate as noone NO ONE, engaged and explained what he could do. You say it's obvious, I say there is no agenda. Zero.

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
carver is out of control lately, the way he talks about the hulk. You'd think he wants the hulk to fuk him. My precious hulk... Well.........Carver did say that he was Hulk's BABY DADDY!!!!!!!!

DarkSaint85
Meh. I know he's just trying to get a rise out of me instead of actually debating.

Besides, not my words:

Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, even after all this time, Carver still lies.
Yes, Carver is a troll. Also, water is wet, etc.
Carver's opinions are stupid enough
Carver's full of shit as usual.

Stupid, a liar, and a troll. I'm done with it.

StiltmanFTW
Pr was the first poster on KMC to have sex with carver.

carver9
Pr was the first poster on KMC to have sex with carver.

That was suppose to be a secret. How did you find out about that?

Adam Grimes
Pr is a sleeptalker.

Eon Blue
Darksaint wishes he could have sex with Carver.

Senor Cage
X-Man

DarkSaint85

Cool, now we have more posters. Perhaps you guys can answer it.

Smurph

StiltmanFTW
That was suppose to be a secret. How did you find out about that?

KMC is like Big Brother; cameras everywhere.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Pr is a sleeptalker.

That, too.

DarkSaint85

"Id"
Nate rips out his heart, and proceeds to telepathically skull phuck.

Also One Big Mob can suck a fat one.uhuh

MrMind
no one reads Bran's post

carver9
Bran is one of the best posters on KMC. Also, Hulk stomps. It's been proven he can mentally control his organs. His internals and body parts were flying around the room recently, his hand that wasnt even connected to his body was snapping its finger and holding his skull. Nate needs a team.

Wonder Man
Actually Hulks greatest strength feat was when he saved the man with AIDS.
He got into the blood but his body dominated his cellular powers and he overcame his blood and heart.

LordGod
Nate stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.