Orion Vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/0DIriuQ.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/zjcBuSm.jpg

shiv
Orion Shoots Him

leonidas
voice ftw.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by shiv
Orion Shoots Him

I'd imagine the MB will make the difference.

abhilegend
Orion would oneshot him at this point. Originally posted by leonidas
voice ftw.
Ha, as if its capable of beating anyone worth anything.

MrMind
I'd wager Orion can survive Black Bolt's full blown scream. He endured solar system busting attack, Black bolt's scream is not that powerful

Orion ftw

leonidas
he might be able to take the first one, but i don't like his odds of tanking 2 or 3. and surely we're not using his highest feat of durability as any kind of benchmark here. he has definitively been hurt and ko'd by MUCH less.

anyway, it's not like anyone is pretending orion is one-shotting bb. bb has battled evenly with hulk and thor for prolonged periods, and withstood a beating from thanos without his voice, he loses for sure though, eventually. but repeated screams? i don't see orion taking that.

if we're arguing in character--as the recent discussion has been about--bb wouldn't use his voice until he realized orion was as powerful as he is. one or two screams would do a LOT of damage (and would likely surprise the f*** out of orion) at which point i think bb could probably finish him imo. bb has always been a tough forum character because--historically--his voice hits pretty far above his weight class. depending on which voice feats you want to use, it is not impossible to see the voice one-shotting orion. /shrug

Senor Cage
Originally posted by MrMind
I'd wager Orion can survive Black Bolt's full blown scream. He endured solar system busting attack, Black bolt's scream is not that powerful

Orion ftw

Mogo was also unable to use his gravity manipulation on Orion, too.

shiv
Originally posted by Senor Cage
I'd imagine the MB will make the difference.

ikr

Orion does not play games.

celeyhyga17
I take O'Ryan

Putinbot1
Orion, this is a mismatch and a stomp imo. It borders on spite, despite Leo's senior moment wink I jest old pal smile

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
he might be able to take the first one, but i don't like his odds of tanking 2 or 3. and surely we're not using his highest feat of durability as any kind of benchmark here. he has definitively been hurt and ko'd by MUCH less.

anyway, it's not like anyone is pretending orion is one-shotting bb. bb has battled evenly with hulk and thor for prolonged periods, and withstood a beating from thanos without his voice, he loses for sure though, eventually. but repeated screams? i don't see orion taking that.

if we're arguing in character--as the recent discussion has been about--bb wouldn't use his voice until he realized orion was as powerful as he is. one or two screams would do a LOT of damage (and would likely surprise the f*** out of orion) at which point i think bb could probably finish him imo. bb has always been a tough forum character because--historically--his voice hits pretty far above his weight class. depending on which voice feats you want to use, it is not impossible to see the voice one-shotting orion. /shrug
Dude, Emma Frost oneshotted him like he was her ***** (punched straight through him).

Orion would destroy him.

carver9
Giving it to Orion after a hard fight. Any other elite, I would give the edge against Orion though.

ShadowFyre
Blackbolts scream killed a buncha celestials, but not dione lol.

Orion wins, doubt he one shots or just tanks a scream though

tkitna
Orion isn't one shotting for sure, but would win in the end.

celeyhyga17
Orion has shields.

shiv
Does BB have FTL Eyesight

carver9
Why does he need it?

leonidas
yeah, light speed? lol orion uses that all the time.

bb's electron control powers are also impressive as hell, but again, it comes to the voice. if orion can take multiple voice shots, he can win. can he? depends on which showings we use. shields might help if they can hold up. orion is the more powerful overall, but that voice can def change this match up in bb's favor.

the forum and dc... wtf is going on around here lately? confused

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, light speed? lol orion uses that all the time.

bb's electron control powers are also impressive as hell, but again, it comes to the voice. if orion can take multiple voice shots, he can win. can he? depends on which showings we use. shields might help if they can hold up. orion is the more powerful overall, but that voice can def change this match up in bb's favor.

the forum and dc... wtf is going on around here lately? confused

It's not in BBs character to use his voice in the first few attacks.
By then it would already be too late, as it is not in character for Orion to hold back....he would have taken BB apart by then.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's not in BBs character to use his voice in the first few attacks.

Recently he has done just that

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Recently he has done just that

Recently =/=negate his entire history

xJLxKing

leonidas
not sure i agree entirely, but that's a reasonable stance. this is a fight i would actually bz i think. bb has some great showings to his name. like i said, orion is more powerful, but people are sleeping on boltagon a bit here.

CosmicComet
I think Orion has enough speed feats in quantity and quality to say he could blitz BB.

deathslash
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I think Orion has enough speed feats in quantity and quality to say he could blitz BB. not too sure about that. BB didn't have any real problem with gladiator or Vulcan for example.

I'll go ahead and say that this is about an even split. If Orion gets close enough, his superior skill should give him the win but if Boltagon manages to keep this as a ranged fight, his superior firepower should give him the win.

DarkSaint85
BB is actually quite skilled himself.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by deathslash
not too sure about that. BB didn't have any real problem with gladiator or Vulcan for example.

Were they explicitly stated to be using their speed?

Gladiator has been tagged by Colossus and Wolverine too. Its comics. Fights by themselves often don't mean much because comic writers are absolute shit at power scaling.

Orion has his own explicit speed/reaction feats. What about BB?

leonidas
you're right about speed being in orion's favor, but he's not exactly the type to rely on speed overly much. bb has some speed feats, but nothing that would be REALLY impressive. orion has some pretty good ones, but i don't see speed as a deciding factor between these 2 very often. it could, but i'd think it would be more about power output and h2h given the way they both generally battle. even without the scream, bb's electron-based powers (lol silly silver age/bronze age comics....)

it would be an entertaining fight methinks.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think, this would be an AWESOME fight if written well. Undecided tbh.

There are some fights I would love to see. BRB vs. original BA. Orion vs. Black Bolt. They have the same level of power as the elite mainstream heralds, but none of the qualms of being a true badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.