Black Adam Vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
Pre-Flashpoint Adam.

https://i.imgur.com/7I84zrx.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/KUr0VOT.jpg

MrMind
BA immunes to BRB magic, blitze the donkey face and knocks him the fuk out

carver9
Bill wins. The consistency of both characters are different. Even though new Adam has done a couple of things good, he is nowhere near his previous counterpart and in order for him to bear Bill's, he needs to be there. Bill 8/10.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by carver9
Bill wins. The consistency of both characters are different. Even though new Adam has done a couple of things good, he is nowhere near his previous counterpart and in order for him to bear Bill's, he needs to be there. Bill 8/10.

This is Pre-Flashpoint Adam.

carver9
Your picture isnt pre-flashpoint though.

Senor Cage
I like using latest pics. New 52 Adam is quite the beast though. killing a Guardian, Council of Eternity, etc...

BruceSkywalker
so.. Dwayne Johnson beats up emma stone

deathslash
Originally posted by Senor Cage
I like using latest pics. New 52 Adam is quite the beast though. killing a Guardian, Council of Eternity, etc... getting his jaw casually broken by Ultraman.....

Senor Cage
An amped Ultraman.

MrMind
Ultraman would've shatter every bones on that beta donkey face with one punch so...

Damborgson
Split

Sin I AM
Black Adam doesn't have any low showings iirc...good match. Is Bill immune to lightning?

Bentley
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
so.. Dwayne Johnson beats up emma stone

Did not get this joke confused

DarkSaint85
Dwayne Johnson is hung like a horse, and Emma Stone is vaguely Middle Eastern thumb up

MrMind
The Rock's dick to balls ratio is very on point

leonidas
Originally posted by Damborgson
Split

thumb up this and the adam v (classic) thor match ups have always been some of the most even match ups in the forum.

shiv
B.A. with Honors

Rage.Of.Olympus
Good fight. Stormbreaker is too much.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Good fight. Stormbreaker is too much.
Against pre Flashpoint Adam?

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.