Best WWE games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
From the PS2 era, to now.

Jmanghan
2006, 2009. The WCW games were great.

Jmanghan
Honorable mention to 2k14 because of the inclusion of Bruno Sammartino.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
From the PS2 era, to now.

I was ready to come talk about Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy and then I saw the "PS2 and onward" thing and it's like a dagger through my heart.

walshy
Yeah pre PS2 era I would've said wwf no mercy and wcw nwo/wc w revenge on N64

But for PS2 smackdown here comes the pain is generally considered the best, annoyingly it was the one I didn't have as a kid. Smackdown Vs raw 2006 was good and I liked GM mode on it. I've got WWE 2k18 and barely play it, it's rubbish

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
I was ready to come talk about Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy and then I saw the "PS2 and onward" thing and it's like a dagger through my heart.

That's because there's no question No Mercy > all.

cdtm
Originally posted by walshy
Yeah pre PS2 era I would've said wwf no mercy and wcw nwo/wc w revenge on N64

But for PS2 smackdown here comes the pain is generally considered the best, annoyingly it was the one I didn't have as a kid. Smackdown Vs raw 2006 was good and I liked GM mode on it. I've got WWE 2k18 and barely play it, it's rubbish

Tried the GM mode for the first time recently.

No real idea what i'm doing, I just pick the most popular characters and throw them in a match. Triple booked Triple H, Angle, and HBK. laughing out loud

cdtm
Speaking of 2006, here's a good trick:

Select 80's Hogan. Make sure his entrance is on, and selsct "dirty"

Try not to die laughing.

Trocity
My best childhood memories of playing wrestling games during the ps2 era was Wrestlemania 18 and the Day of Reckoning games. (I had GameCube back then)

cdtm
Originally posted by Trocity
My best childhood memories of playing wrestling games during the ps2 era was Wrestlemania 18 and the Day of Reckoning games. (I had GameCube back then)

XIX and Day of Reckoning 2 were AWESOME.

In some ways, better then the Smackdown games, imo.

cdtm
Hey, how's WWE All Stars?

I hear good things about that one. What's the gameplay like?

P-Geyser
Originally posted by cdtm
Hey, how's WWE All Stars?

I hear good things about that one. What's the gameplay like? I have the game, and it is fun as hell with the exaggerations of all of the wrestlers and their move sets. I wish they would have made a second one but all they keep concentrating on, is the 2K Series which has somewhat taken a nosedive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.